16

Chapter 16: I hope you can meet my grandfather so easily

"The boss has been in a daze for one minute and twenty-seven seconds!"

Hongmao Xuan propped his chin and fiddled with the terminal in his hand boredly, since the boss asked them to stop sending topics related to the second prince on the Star Network, Xuan Ran felt that this day was obviously boring.

And their boss, I don't know what's going on today, I woke up at less than five o'clock in the morning, and when I came back after going out to exercise, I began to clean up the house and walk around again, and I didn't know what I was doing.

The black-haired young man sat cross-legged on the side, wiping the mecha parts in his hand without raising his head and saying, "What's so strange about this?" Which girl is not pregnant with spring, which teenager is not greedy-"

The back of his neck suddenly cooled, and the black-haired young man raised his head, squeezed his eyebrows at him in an uproar, and raised his hand to make a gesture of wiping his neck.

"Which teenager is not what? Well? Zhang Mingze looked at him with a smile, "I see that Ah Yu is also quite tired of taking care of Minghui all day, why don't you go for him for two days?" The

black-haired young man's head swung like the hour and minute hands of instant chaos, "I was wrong! Top dog! Please

, apart from Nanny Ah Yu, it is estimated that there will be no second person who can stay with that big ice cube for more than ten minutes.

Oh, except for their boss, their boss is not a normal person.

"I'll have to go out later." Zhang Mingze finished teasing his subordinates, and suddenly said in a serious tone.

The uproar suddenly came to the spirit, "Boss! Where are you going?! Take me one! If I don't have some fun, I'm going to die of boredom!

"I have something serious to do, why take you?" Zhang Mingze said suspiciously, turned around and went to the bedroom inside.

He was stunned for two seconds, and then suddenly reacted and rushed towards the black-haired youth next to him, the other party had expected him to do this in advance, and quickly dodged a second before he pounced.

Even a look of disgust, "Don't be so slimy, it's disgusting!"

"You—Lu Jiarong, you're a pig! No—" An uproar slapped his thigh, "I mean what did the boss mean just now?" Is he disgusted with me?

Lu Jiarong had a rather saving expression, "Well, that's right, the boss is disgusting you."

Xuan Ran immediately got up from the ground and rushed to the bedroom door, "Boss - boss - woo woo - why do you dislike me!" Woo-hoo - old - eh? Who are you? The

man was dressed in a suit, slender figure, handsome appearance, and elegant posture.

The temperament is natural, and at first glance, it is the kind of character who is of a prominent origin, unreachable, and far away in the clouds.

If it weren't for the fact that a few minutes ago, Xuan Ran saw this noble prince wearing a white T-shirt and big pants, sitting cross-legged on the ground with them and fiddling with mecha parts, he really thought that this bedroom suddenly changed a big person, and a big young master from a famous family came out.

"Boss, boss, you are, what are you stimulated?"

This was the first time he had known the eldest for several months, and he had seen the other party dressed like this, like a person.