70

Chapter 70: It's You, Lu Wanwan

Yin Qingyun was trying hard to hold back his laughter, and he didn't expect that Lin Yuanxi told him in the text message that he would do a disguise, which was actually this kind of disguise.

He thought that the other party was at most wearing a hat and a mask.

Lin Yuanxi was also speechless, he tilted his head to look at Zhang Mingze next to him, but the other party also turned his head, and the two huge dinosaur heads were directly kissed together.

Ding Zhonggui, who witnessed all this, almost fainted on the spot, he grabbed Yin Qingyun's sleeve desperately, and asked in a trembling voice: "You say, do I still have the opportunity to issue an announcement immediately to postpone the comparison?"

He really didn't have any hope at all for the two dinosaur masters in front of him.

And when the few of them were pulling at the limit here, a person hiding in the shadows also quickly filmed this scene and transmitted it back to the Lu family.

Lu Hongde's personal assistant immediately found Lu Hongde when he received this news, and said excitedly: "Old man, the news that came back from our side just now, you see——" Lu Hongde glanced at the photo sent over and frowned: "

What are these two?"

"It is said that it was the masters that Yin Qingyun found, it seems that they are ready to say that the formula was obtained from these two masters."

Lu Taihe, who was sitting next to him, mocked: "They are running out of skills, right? Yin Qingyun wouldn't really think that if you make two strangely dressed guys stand in front of the camera, they are really so-called superior people?

"It looks like they probably haven't found out that we already know the progress of the configuration." The personal assistant said resolutely on the side: "This is very beneficial to us, when the time comes, in front of the citizens of the entire empire, let them be discredited!"

Lu Hongde asked: "Ding Zhonggui has always been cautious and careful in doing things, so he didn't react this time?"

Moreover, he still felt that Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen were not so easy to fool.

"I heard that Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen and Ding Zhonggui had a big fight in the office, and almost made Ding Zhonggui faint, and in the end, Ding Zhonggui couldn't beat Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen alone, so he could only agree."

"Didn't Ding Zhonggui get sick before and stay at home for a long time? He has long ignored the affairs of the research institute, and now the research institute is managed by Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen. Lu Taihe also said on the side.

Lu Hongde still wanted to say something more, but Lu Wanwan suddenly ran in angrily, "Grandpa! I heard that the institute stole our research results? Is it true?! They are really shameless! Dare to give us a battle book on the Star Network? I had to find someone to scold them to death!

Lu Hongde's eyelids jumped heavily, "What did you do?" Didn't I tell you to stay at home these days and stop worrying about things on the Star Network? Lu

Wanwan was previously released about cruelty to animals and domestic servants in private, and her image on the Star Network suddenly collapsed, and she was ordered by Lu Hongde not to go on the Star Network until the situation calmed down, and then arrange some positive publicity for her after a while, anyway, the netizens on the Star Network have the same memory as goldfish, only seven seconds.

After a while, with more positive reports, everyone will naturally forget the previous things.

Moreover, animal cruelty is not a very serious matter, and the maid's words only need to let the beaten maid in the video stand up and explain that the matter is all because when Lu Wanwan was angry, she deliberately did something wrong or arranged for her to steal something, etc., netizens are naturally more willing to believe in the character of the family.

But I didn't expect that before these could be arranged, a big thunder broke out from the research institute, which caught Lu Hongde off guard, and he couldn't care about Lu Wanwan's matter.

Lu Wanwan was frightened by Lu Hongde's stern tone, shrunk her neck, and then pouted and coquettishly said: "Grandpa - I didn't do anything, originally they were wrong, I just said a few words for ourselves on the star network, this can't work!"

Lu Taihe glanced at Lu Hongde's personal assistant, and the other party had already opened the star network to find the message that Lu Wanwan had just released.

@陆家大小姐:@药物研究所 It's too much, the results of our hard research for nearly ten years have been stolen by you thieves! You still dare to come to us with a loud voice! All right! Compare is match! Who is afraid of whom! Let everyone take a good look at who is the thief and robber!

"Lu Wanwan!" Lu Hongde raised his crutches angrily and was about to hit her, Lu Wanwan was so frightened that she didn't dare to move, and stood in place with a pale face.

Lu Hongde's personal assistant hurriedly went up to stop him, "Old man, old man, don't be angry, dissipate your anger, dissipate your anger, Miss Sun, she doesn't know the situation, and it's understandable to be in a hurry."

Lu Taihe said displeased: "You are really getting more and more unruly now, I am talking with your grandfather about things here, and you don't let people report that they broke in like this!"

Lu Wanwan saw that Lu Taihe was also in the room for a while, her eyes immediately turned red, and tears suddenly flowed out, "I, I didn't mean it!" That was originally that they were at fault first, and grandpa and you didn't tell me what was going on, then I also wanted to help my own family to speak ah, you didn't see how those Diao people on the Internet scolded our family! Woo-woo-" She cried out, Lu Hongde's head buzzed angrily on the side, and waved his hand, "

Let people take her out and lock her up in the house, without my permission, she is not allowed to use any terminal equipment and she is not allowed to come out!" Hear no! Originally

, he still had expectations for this granddaughter, so Lu Hongde also acquiesced to the family's plan to make her the second, the first female requiem master of the empire, but he didn't expect it to be so unbearable.

Lu Taihe called someone to come up and pull the crying Lu Wanwan away, and persuaded in turn: "Father, since Wanwan has already said it, it is better to save you from saying, if something happens at that time, we can also say that it is a child who is angry and will not choose to say anything if he is affected by the remarks on the Internet."

Lu Hongde slowly exhaled and said, "... Okay, so be it.

Lu Taihe gave the assistant a look, and the assistant nodded busily, "I'll arrange it."

When the assistant left, Lu Taihe said to Lu Hongde: "Father, recently I received news that someone from the military department has mentioned that incident back then.

Lu Hongde narrowed his eyes sharply, "When?" "It's

just recently that I heard that someone got new evidence." Lu Taihe's face was grim, "The few people who participated in the rescue with me back then are either dead or have become our people, there can be no new evidence, I suspect, this is the military department targeting us." "