50

Chapter 50: Inviting Guests

Chen Yu narrowed his eyes, he thought more than Xuan Ran.

"Boss, Lin Shaohe, is it really the young master of the Lin family?"

Judging from these contacts, Lin Yuanxi seems to have revealed too much information to their boss, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like the little young master of the Lin family who has been stupid for more than ten years.

Zhang Mingze saved the drawings and looked up at him, "It's me."

However, if the other party is also born again like himself, it is difficult to say.

After all, Zhang Mingze didn't ask.

And now, he does not plan to tell Lin Yuanxi the biggest secret hidden in his body.

It's not distrust, it's not yet time.

"Ah Yu, I said you also think too much! I think that Lin Shao may not be really as stupid as the rumors outside, maybe it was the rumor that Lin Sheng deliberately released, just to facilitate him to mess with flowers outside! Bah, scumbag! Xuan

Ran was arranged by Zhang Mingze to investigate Lin Sheng's activities outside, and Lin Sheng didn't seem to want to hide it completely, so he could find out as soon as he checked it.

"That guy is also too blatant, although the imperial law does not have provisions for the behavior of finding juniors and juniors, morally it is still to be condemned!" Not to mention that Lin Shao's mother has passed away, when she was still here, this scumbag had already found four or five women, obviously looking like a decent person in Sven, but behind the scenes, he was actually so! "Xuan Ran is very angry for Lin Yuanxi, what he despises the most is this kind of man who is in the twilight, why can't he control his lower body?!

Chen Yu's focus was not here, "Then does he have any other children besides Lin Yuanan, an illegitimate son?"

"It's strange to say, after Lin Yuanan and Lin Shao were born, he looked for many women, but no woman gave birth to him again."

"He has a physical problem?" Chen Yu thought for a while, and then asked, "Or does he not want those women to give birth?"

Xuan Ran shook his head, "It's really not, and I don't know if he did bad things too much, his life is not good, I found out that those women also had children, but unfortunately, each of them was not born in the end."

Zhang Mingze narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean?"

"No, I hacked into the medical records database of their former private hospitals, and strangely enough, these women were almost five or six months pregnant, and they had various accidents and their children were gone."

Although he said that the child was innocent, he felt that this must be retribution for Lin Sheng, a scumbag.

Whoever let him be unfaithful to his own wife and his own son did not turn a blind eye.

"The five- or six-month-old fetus should have stabilized." Chen Yu was puzzled, "Did they all go to the same hospital?"

"No, because they don't all live on the same planet, so the hospital they go to is different every time, but it's all private hospitals!" An uproar asked, "Is there something wrong with these hospitals?"

"If it's the same family, it's probably the hospital's problem, but it's not the same family — did you find out why their baby was gone?"

Xuan Ran also said helplessly: "It's just that this is too strange, no matter which hospital's record, the reason shown in that column is an accident." One

or two is an accident, and it can be said that it is really an accident, but three or four are accidents, which makes people think more.

"On different planets, different hospitals, and all of them are lovers, even if they go to the hospital, no one will think of Lin Sheng." Chen Yu touched his chin and pondered.

If Lin Yuanxi hadn't suddenly mentioned asking the boss to help investigate his father, plus their abilities, perhaps no one would have discovered these amazing 'coincidences'.

"Boss, what do you think?" Chen Yu asked Zhang Mingze.

"Let people keep looking." Zhang Mingze said.

Xuan Ran glared, "What else to check?"

"Just check what accidents those women had to do because of the accidents, and all the details of their pregnancy."

Chen Yu looked at Zhang Mingze, "Do you suspect that their accident is man-made?"

Zhang Mingze looked out the window, Lin Yuanxi's delicate and well-behaved eyebrows appeared in front of his eyes, what expression was on the man's face when he mentioned his biological father Lin Sheng?

Calm, indifferent, without any ups and downs.

It seems that Lin Sheng is only a natural blood relative for him.

Chen Yu also raised doubts, in exchange for anyone, sobered up from the confusion, if he still had the previous memory, even if he did not have father-son affection for Lin Sheng, he would definitely have resentment, but even such emotions, Lin Yuanxi did not have it.

That's why he asked Zhang Mingze, is Lin Yuanxi really the young master of the Lin family they investigated?

But Zhang Mingze answered him very affirmatively, since the boss himself has so determined, he is a subordinate, naturally there will be no objections.

And now, a new problem lies before their eyes.

That is, the reason why Lin Yuanxi was detected as having no mental power in the first place, and his intellectual problems, was it congenital or acquired?

"Do you want to tell Lin Shao about this matter first and remind him?" Chen Yu asked.

Zhang Mingze paused, "Don't tell him for the time being, I will protect him."

Without definitive evidence, Zhang Mingze is reluctant to break his peaceful life.

Anyway, they will soon leave the capital star and stay away from the Lin family and Lin Sheng, and after that, he will definitely protect each other.

After Lin Yuanxi sent the drawing to Zhang Mingze, he waited for a reply from the other side, and during this period, he received a text message from Yin Lao.

[Yin Lao: Yuanxi, this is your saber-toothed grass, show you its state today - picture.

Lin Yuanxi clicked on the picture and saw the two leaves of the previously bare stem with shaky saber-toothed grass, and now these two leaves have recovered some vitality and look much better than before.

[Lin Yuanxi: Thank you, they look much better.

[Yin Lao: Fortunately, the damage they suffered before was not too serious, by the way, Yuanxi, I want to ask you today, before my grandson mentioned to me that he had a little trouble in school, and a kind person helped him solve it, that person is also surnamed Lin, is it you?" I asked him his full name, and he didn't say that people wouldn't let him tell others, and I angrily said that I was your grandfather, so he told me. But he said that the child was eighteen or nine years old and looked very good, and I thought it should be you.

Yin Zhun? I didn't think that he was so trustworthy, and Minnie, who promised not to tell others that he helped, really didn't say it.

[Lin Yuanxi: It's me, but I just happened to see similar examples in books, just a little favor, it's nothing.

[Elder Yin: You kid! How can this be considered a small favor?! That's a garden of medicinal plants, and a third-level moon spirit grass! Good boy, Grandpa wants to invite you to the house, okay? 】

Lin Yuanxi's next meal and go to the Yin family as a guest, you should see a lot of medicinal plants, right?

[Lin Yuanxi: Of course, my honor. 】