96

Chapter 96: An unusual Lin Yuanxi

When everything was ready, students from the three schools began to board the ship one after another.

To everyone's surprise, Yu Wenbin actually stuck to Lin Yuanxi very much.

And since Lin Yuanxi slapped him on the forehead, he didn't even think about it anymore.

Dominika curiously pestered Lin Yuanxi and asked, "Junior brother!" How the hell did you do it?! Why do you just give him a gentle pat on the forehead and he stops thinking about it?! What kind of magic is this?! Then if I go and shoot it now, will he start thinking again?! Could it be that this is his switch?! While

asking Lin Yuanxi, he was about to raise his hand to pat Yuwen Bin's forehead, but was stopped by Sandy. Boring not boring?

"What for? I'm just curious to experiment!

Sandy frowned and said displeased, "You treat him as an experimental subject?"

Dominika blinked, "Why would you think that?!" He's our companion!

Sandy's face was a little better, but he still stopped Dominika from really patting Yuwen Bin's forehead.

"Don't mess around, isn't it bad for him to be like this now? Or do you like him for the fact that he keeps thinking about it?

Dominic was suddenly speechless when asked, and said sullenly: "It's better to be so quiet."

Wen Lianhao was also curious, and he asked Lin Yuanxi, "What method did you use?" You must know that when he was in class before, he would suddenly start doing some strange behavior, and then talk to himself for a long time, no matter what the teachers did, there was no way to stop his behavior. If he hadn't done well, the teachers would have punished him for standing in the hallway outside, just like they did with poor students.

Lin Yuanxi shook his head, "I don't know, I just think of a friend in my hometown, he used to suddenly fall into his own world and say something that others can't understand, at that time, the old man over there would suddenly slap him on the forehead, they said, this can wake him up, I just tried it casually, I didn't expect it to succeed."

Although this statement is really strange, they can't find other possibilities for the time being.

Instead, Sandy glanced at Lin Yuanxi suspiciously, and he always felt that Lin Yuanxi was not really like he said, he was really just a casual pat.

Lin Yuanxi is indeed not a casual pat, he can see that when Yu Wenbin is talking to himself, there is some confusion in the area of his mental network brain, so he tried to use the method he just integrated in the past few days to sort out the other party, in fact, it is to 'punch in' the other party's spiritual power from the brain door to help him sort out.

He didn't expect to succeed once, which also made Lin Yuanxi more sure that some of his basic mental methods in the Xiuzhen era were able to act on the spiritual power of the interstellar era.

The two are connected in some places.

In this way, it was also possible for him to use the exercises of the True Cultivation Era to enhance and appease spiritual power.

Lin Yuanxi, who was in a good mood, until he boarded the starship, and suddenly an ensign appeared in front of him with a smile, "Lin Yuanxi, right?" Please come with us.

Lin Yuanxi looked at the red-haired ensign in front of him, the other party pretended not to recognize him, he didn't poke through, and asked cooperatively: "Are you ——? Is there something to look for me?

"Confidential, it's not convenient to say here, you just come with me." There was an uproar and a serious nonsense.

Before the others could speak, Sandy was the first to ask, "Who are you?" Why take people from our group away? Is it with the teacher's consent or the approval of your superiors? If so, which teacher agreed to it, and which of your superiors approved it?

Lin Yuanxi looked at Sandy with some surprise, but he didn't expect that he would suddenly help himself speak, and he seemed so professional.

Even Xuan Ran opened his eyes slightly, and said with some appreciation: "You react quickly, and you are quite clear about the process in the army." Your name is Sandy, right? A junior student in the Department of Communications at Five Star University. Seeing

that he could casually report the name and identity of one of them, Sandy's face sank slightly, "Even if this joint confrontation is sponsored by the First Legion, if you want to take away the students of our school, you must give a legitimate reason, otherwise we have the right to ask to speak to the teachers of our school first."

Not only was it uproar, but Lin Yuanxi also felt that Sandy was very vigilant and wary of the other party's requirements.

Obviously Sandy looks like he wants to enter the military department, but he seems to have some dissatisfaction with the military department.

Combined with the current scene, Lin Yuanxi guessed that Sandy or his family and friends had also encountered the sudden takeaway by the people of the military department, which made him very wary of the sudden appearance of the uproar.

He coughed in an uproar, but he didn't expect that the first task given to him by the boss would encounter resistance.

However, the boss asked him to find a reason to take Lin Shao away, he thought that in addition to the group of young masters and young ladies, as well as the cadets of the command academy who naturally obeyed the orders of the army, the students of the Five Star University should be more obedient.

Unexpectedly, the first one encountered a thorn.

"What do you care so much for? When it comes to secrets, can you an ordinary student inquire casually? The uproar fox said with a false tiger.

Seeing that Sandy's face became more and more ugly, Lin Yuanxi hurriedly played the circle, "It's okay, we are on the starship now, and the teachers from the school are following, it will be fine." He smiled and said, "And we all remember his appearance, if there is any accident, you can go directly to the teacher."

He glanced at Xuanran, slammed his head in an uproar, and said busily: "That's, Nuo, see no, my brand, my name is Xuanran, I am the captain of the first detachment of the elite fleet directly under the First Legion, if there is a problem, you can directly report my name and identity, so it's always okay, right?"

Sandy was suddenly stunned, "You are from the elite fleet of the First Legion? "Or the captain of the squad?

He looked suspiciously at the baby face that looked no bigger than theirs, and didn't quite believe it.

In an uproar, he turned on his terminal device, "Nuo, see clearly!" This can't be a lie! The

terminal directly turned on the backstage system of the military department, showing his name and military position, which could not be fake.

Sandy and others believed this, and Dominika said enviously: "Why can't I meet this kind of good thing?" I also want to get up close and personal with the elite fleet! Is your captain here?! I heard that the captain has a new one, which is very powerful and mysterious! I'd love to see you.

Xuan Ran looked at him suspiciously, "How do you know that the captain of the fleet has changed?" The

boss has only been here for a few days, and he has not yet announced it?

Dominika smiled and went to Yuwen Bin.

Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows, it seems that his five-person squad not only has different personalities, but also everyone has their own little secrets.

"Okay, I'll go with you." He said to Xuan Ran, just now he saw Zhang Mingze there, he just wanted to ask him.