118

Chapter 118: Spiritual Power Mutation

Zhang Mingze was surprised, "Are you saying that many plants also have spiritual power?" And you can perceive it? Even

the instrument can't perceive it, but Lin Yuanxi can sense it?

This kid in his family is a little too powerful, right?

"Well, I think as long as you find out what shielding instrument the plant uses to detect, you will definitely be able to make an instrument to detect the spiritual power of the plant in the future, and this is not very difficult." Lin Yuanxi looked around, and finally fell his gaze on the huge mushroom. "Do you think that this mushroom seems to be alive?"

"What?" Zhang Mingze narrowed his eyes slightly, he had just learned that plants had spiritual power, and now the child told him that this big mushroom in front of him could be an intelligent creature?

Zhang Mingze said that since he fell into this hole with his children, he was frightened one after another.

He was really worried that the next moment the child would say something that shocked him even more.

"You have graded the interstellar beasts and also administered plants, what about ordinary plants?" Lin Yuanxi asked Zhang Mingze.

Zhang Mingze had already eased his senses, and he shook his head and said: "You know, before today, I didn't know that plants had spiritual power, and the reason why medicinal plants can be graded is also according to the effect of extracting the juice of medicinal plants after being made into medicinal agents, not according to the medicinal plants themselves." Therefore——"

Ordinary plants can only be ornamental, at most they can be made into food, and naturally there can be no grading.

Just as the two approached the big mushroom, Lin Yuanxi suddenly swept somewhere out of the corner of his eye, "Someone!"

As soon as his words fell, Zhang Mingze had already flashed and rushed to the direction of his line of sight, only to see a dark shadow snooping over there probing

his head.

Zhang Mingze was about to approach him, and he didn't run, but instead greeted him as if he wanted to make a move with Zhang Mingze.

Lin Yuanxi felt a spiritual power full of malice, and it was the first time that he sensed good and evil from the spiritual power.

Just as he was about to remind Zhang Mingze to be careful, the other party's spiritual power seemed to be very wrong.

The two over there have already moved, although at the beginning the other party because of the reason for taking the lead in the shot, coupled with the reaction and movement are very fast and agile, and the move is very tricky, Zhang Mingze is a little passive.

But after a few moves, the other party was not Zhang Mingze's opponent at all.

At this moment, Lin Yuanxi suddenly spoke up: "Mingze! There is a problem with his mental power! A

spiritual power filled with black qi and fury suddenly appeared, bypassing Zhang Mingze and frantically pounced on Lin Yuanxi, who was coming this way behind him.

Zhang Mingze's eyes were cold, and in an instant, the surging spiritual power that was constantly rolling like a thick sea of clouds overwhelmed the sky, and the other party's spiritual power was swept into the tumbling sea of clouds in an instant.

Plopped down, I saw that person, his legs were soft, and the whole person knelt on the ground, his back seemed to be pressed down by something, and his body was still shaking wildly.

Zhang Mingze walked in front of the other party and saw that the man was wearing the uniform of the capital Star University.

By the time Lin Yuanxi walked to Zhang Mingze's side, Zhang Mingze had already grabbed the other party's back collar, lifted it up, and saw the other party's face clearly——

"Huh? It's him.

Lin Yuanxi recalled a little and recognized the other party's face.

It was the slightly chubby boy who had been following Aldrich, and he didn't know what his name was.

As for why Lin Yuanxi's memory needs to recall a little to recognize the other party, because this person's face is now very swollen, his eyes are bulging, his mouth is constantly foaming, and his face is blue.

If it weren't for Lin Yuanxi's good memory, it would be really difficult to recognize.

"His mental power is strange." Lin Yuanxi sensed it and showed a disgusted expression.

Zhang Mingze also felt it when he was fighting with the other party just now, "You are far away, I always feel that there is a problem with his mental power."

"How?"

"Although I quickly suppressed him when I released my spiritual power coercion just now, I could feel that for a moment his spiritual power was trying to devour my spiritual power." Zhang Mingze's eyebrows frowned fiercely, and seeing that the man's eyelids twitched fiercely twice, he simply stabbed with a backhand and directly stunned the person.

Lin Yuanxi thought about it, and directly used his divine sense to imprison the other party's spiritual power, and when probing the other party's spiritual power network, Lin Yuanxi asked suspiciously: "When he was in the Nieman Forest before, his spiritual power was still normal, why did it become like this now?"

Zhang Mingze was thinking that he didn't have an instrument in his hand, it was inconvenient to enter the other party's spiritual power network, and when he heard Lin Yuanxi's words, he hurriedly asked: "Yuanxi, have you entered his spiritual power network?"

"Well, his spiritual power network seems to have been polluted, although it is still complete, but the whole net is very obscure and dim, and very unstable, like-" He suddenly thought of something, and grabbed Zhang Mingze's hand, "Lin Yuanan, do you remember?"

"Is that Lin Sheng's illegitimate son?" Zhang Mingze nodded, "I remember, what's wrong with him?"

"Did I tell you that I had probed Lin Yuanan's spiritual power network before, and I felt that his spiritual power network was very strange, although it was also complete, it looked like it had been sewn up."

Zhang Mingze also remembered the things about the women who had been pregnant with his child who had investigated Lin Sheng before, if these two things were linked.

"Did you think of something?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

"Well, when you asked me to investigate Lin Sheng before, Ah Yu and I had a guess at that time, suspecting that none of the women Lin Sheng outside gave birth to the child safely may be because he gave those women some contraband."

Lin Yuanxi frowned, originally he had no feeling for Lin Sheng, and he didn't care about the other party's private life.

But he was still very angry when he heard that the other party may have directly caused the death of many unborn children.

"You mean, Lin Sheng is using those children for experiments?" He suddenly thought of a possibility, "He is studying artificially modifying spiritual power?

This is like in the era of cultivation, demonic cultivators studied how to use secret methods that defy the heavenly path to try to infuse spiritual power directly into the baby who was still in the mother's body when the fetus was not yet born.

It is said that because this practice is contrary to the Heavenly Dao, none of the demon cultivators succeed, because they will all incur the punishment of Heavenly Thunder in the end.

Lin Sheng's practice is equivalent to magic cultivation.

"However, if he has not succeeded, then what happened to Lin Yuanan?" Lin Sheng was puzzled.

Zhang Mingze did not answer his words, because deep in his heart he had already set off terrifying waves.

Lin Yuan'an was born more than twenty years ago, and just over twenty years ago, the imperial capital Xing had a family that overturned because of illegal medicines.