69

Chapter 69: How Can a High Man Be a Dinosaur?

Lin Yuanxi directly sent a video communication to Zhang Mingze, "Is there any way for me not to be recognized?" He asked curiously.

In the era of cultivation, it was possible to use illusions or magic weapons to temporarily change one's appearance, and many hermits or cultivators who wanted to avoid enemies would use it.

There is also a kind of requirements that are not so high, and it is enough to fool ordinary people is the common transfiguration.

Lin Yuanxi has also recently considered collecting materials and making more masks for future emergencies.

"At that time, you will know, and if the identity is in this area, Elder Yin's side should prepare it for you in advance, so don't worry." As for the name, how about using that screen name? Zhang Mingze asked.

"Which?" Lin Yuanxi snorted, "You mean the one you helped me register?" Poor helpless but able to eat? With this, is it okay? Wouldn't it be too fake?

"It's to tell them that this is fake, but let them not find your true identity, and be angry with those people in the Lu family, how about it?" Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, with an expression of luring a good child who was about to come and do something bad with me.

Lin Yuanxi burst out laughing, "Okay, then listen to you."

"Okay, then I'll pick you up later, you don't want Grandpa to know where you went, right?"

Lin Yuanxi blinked, "You know again?"

"That's nature." Zhang Mingze said proudly: "Of course, I know you best.

Lin Yuanxi smiled and did not refute.

Sure enough, when Old Master Lin heard that he was going out, he was still with Zhang Mingze, and he was immediately unhappy.

"It's been just a few days, that kid still wants to occupy your time? No, don't hang out with him, just accompany your grandfather at home.

Old man

Lin is now an old child, Lin Yuanxi had to coax him, "Let's go out to do something, come back soon, Ming Ze said to take me to meet a few friends, when the time comes, we will go back to his house together, he wants me to get to know friends here in advance."

"Hmph..." Although Mr. Lin was not happy, but when he thought that his grandson was alone after leaving, it was not a bad thing to know someone over there in advance, "That kid is quite careful, for the sake of him being so considerate to you, then okay, you go with him, remember to come back early!" Later, Grandpa will stay with you for a while!

"Good, good, I'll definitely be back early."

After a while, I heard Steward Lin say that Zhang Mingze had come to pick up Lin Yuanxi.

Old man Lin now mentions Zhang Mingze as a lawsuit, and he doesn't want to see him at all, mainly because he wants to beat him when he sees him.

But because of his grandson's face, he couldn't beat him hard, which made him a little humiliated.

Waving his hand, "Go ahead, don't let me see that smelly boy."

Lin Yuanxi smiled and hugged the old man, "Then I will go to grandpa." Seeing

Lin Yuanxi happily going downstairs, Old Master Lin said dissatisfied with Butler Lin: "Look at it, it's only been a few days of hard work, he has such a close relationship with that smelly boy surnamed Zhang, he has never been so close to me in the past ten years."

Steward Lin smiled and said, "Maybe it's because the relationship between peers is more topical."

"Why, are you saying that I'm old and have a generation gap with him?" Old man Lin glared.

Butler Lin touched his nose and smiled.

Lin Yuanxi got on the flying machine, "Are you alone?"

"Huh? Why, is it not enough to have me personally be a driver for you? Zhang Mingze laughed and teased, "Is it bad just the two of us? In the world of two, do you really want to let a group of people follow behind? Aren't you in an uproar? uproar

: ??? Why cue me! What did I do wrong!

Lin Yuanxi smiled, "I didn't mean that, I just wanted to say, didn't you say that there is a way for others to not recognize my identity?" So are you ready to give me a transfiguration alone? Will you still have this?

"Transfiguration?" Zhang Mingze was stunned for a moment before he reacted to this somewhat ancient saying, "No need, you just need to change your clothes."

Lin Yuanxi: ??? Yes??

When the aircraft arrived at the back door of the institute, Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen were already waiting there.

Li Chengwen rubbed his hands eagerly and asked, "Will that master really come over in person?" It won't be a fake to fool us, right?

"Lao Li, what are you worried about? Am I not right here? Could it be that I will still unite with outsiders to deceive you? Yin Qingyun patted him on the shoulder with a smile, "Okay, what are you doing so nervously, don't worry, Gao Renren is very good, and he won't eat people."

"I'm excited! Which of your eyes saw me nervous! I was just thinking, if I asked him to help translate the next few volumes, he would probably agree, right?

Yin Qingyun said helplessly: "It's not easy for people to come over and help me with this favor, originally people didn't plan to come to the stage at all, you still have to leave people to translate for you?" I won't help you with this, you can say it yourself. But I can remind you that the high people are very good, but the people around the high people are very protective, if people think that you have to step in and offend people, they will not help you in the future, don't cry for me!

Li Chengwen was puzzled, "People around him? What people? Is his assistant or spokesperson?

"What assistant spokesperson, the high-ranking person is married, that is the legal husband of the person!" Yin Qingyun saw the aircraft docked in mid-air, and said busily: "You remember, don't talk much, let's talk about anything later."

Two minutes later, the door of the craft slowly opened.

Yin Qingyun and Li Chengwen both stretched their necks in unison and leaned forward to look-

"This... Is that what you call a superior person? Li Chengwen asked Yin Qingyun next to him with a stunned expression.

Yin Qingyun was also shocked, and he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Don't talk about him, Lin Yuanxi experienced for the first time what regret is!

He shouldn't believe this guy Zhang Mingze!

I saw two dolls slowly coming out of the aircraft, yes, it was the kind of puppet costume that the children of the empire now like very much.

One is a small blue dinosaur, and the other is a pink dinosaur, judging by the color.

Seeing that the two friends had not received anyone, Ding Zhonggui, who was a little anxious, couldn't help but run to the back door to take a look, but was shocked on the spot by two dinosaur husbands who slowly walked down from the aircraft, and could not return to their senses for a long time.

Until the flying machine automatically put away the suspension ladder, the two dinosaurs were not, and two people walked in front of the three of them.

Ding Zhongguicai asked with a sleepwalking expression: "These two dinosaurs are masters?" Or

a male and a female?!

No, wait a minute, what about the good master? Why are there two dinosaurs!

Director Ding instantly felt a darkness in front of him.