171

Chapter 171: Are You from the Chen Family?

But before that, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze were suddenly stopped.

That person looked like an old man in his sixties, with an ugly appearance and a hunched back, and to outsiders, he looked like he had accidentally bumped into Zhang Mingze and Lin Yuanxi.

Some punks in the market not far away, and passers-by are looking at the liveliness, see that Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze are rich people, which young master of an aristocratic family, right?

Although I don't know why these two people came to a place like theirs, but this guy Chen Tou is deceiving in the market every day, so let him kick the iron plate now.

Just when they were all waiting to see Old Chen Tou being taught a good lesson by these two noble young masters, they didn't expect to see something that made their jaws drop collectively.

I saw that among the two noble young masters, one of them looked very handsome, and the one who looked younger actually helped the old thing up, and whispered something to him, and then left with the old guy?

"Aren't those two noble young masters with bad eyes? Didn't you see that this old thing is preparing to deceive people?

"Maybe it's two noble young masters who have never seen the world come out to play, and they don't see the details of Old Chen Tou at all."

"Yes, what do those noble young masters know? One by one, they were raised squeamish and naïve, it is estimated that they were kind for a while.

"This old Chen Tou was actually so lucky, not only was he not beaten but also helped up by a good voice, it is estimated that this time he will definitely be able to cheat some money from that young master, and when he comes back, let's go to him and talk well."

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Bah! What do you know! A bunch of short-sighted fools! Suddenly a rough voice cut in, and the shop where Lin Yuanxi and they passed before repairing mecha accessories was pushed away from the inside, and another old man wearing a floral shirt and big pants came out of it, and said with a gloomy face: "Don't you feel the coercion of the person next to you?" "What

?" A few punks haven't reacted yet.

The old man took a sip, "A bunch of lard-blinded things, they know that they are fooling around everywhere all day long, and they don't have the slightest eyesight!" Go and call your boss over and tell him that there is a hard stubble here in the West District, and I am afraid that there will be a mess today, let him come over.

"Uncle Klee, don't scare us, Tasstar has the First Legion, how many years have we had, the First Legion has not taken care of us, who else can manage us?" Someone dismissed.

"Let you go, where is so much nonsense! The First Army can't control you, the Platinum Fleet can.

"Who do you say? Platinum fleet on Leituo? They are also part of the First Legion! Haven't you been with us for so many years.

"The Platinum fleet has recently brought in a new captain, don't you know?" Klee hated iron and scolded in a low voice, "What kind of stupid people is Boss Gu receiving now?" It's really not as good as a generation... What are you still doing here? Don't send a message yet! After that, he didn't care about them, and turned his head back to the store in a huff.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Seeing that he was talking sharply, as if something was really wrong, several punks looked at each other for a while, and then one of them said: "Forget it, forget it, Old Man Klee knows the boss after all, and one of our tasks is not to help him pass the message

..."

"Since he knows the boss, why don't he contact the boss directly and let us go to the top every time... Ouch-" The young man who was dissatisfied was suddenly hit in the head by an iron pimple flying out of the store, and he immediately grinned in pain.

"Get out—" the old man roared angrily.

A few punks immediately scattered birds and beasts.

Here, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze, who had long discovered that the old Chen head was wrong, took people to a relatively secret place.

Zhang Mingze immediately pulled Lin Yuanxi's hand away from Old Chen Tou's arm, and then brought the person directly behind him, looking at the old man in front of him with a cold face, "Say, why did you find us?"

"Look at what you said, eh, I'm just a lonely old man, didn't I accidentally bump into you two?" Seeing that you two are both eldest young masters from aristocratic families, don't worry about a little old man like me." If Zhang Mingze hadn't released his spiritual power to press him, he would have run away.

But he didn't tell the truth right away at the moment, and he was still trying to get through the gag.

Zhang Mingze sneered, "The age is not too young, if you are really put in an interstellar prison, I am afraid that the rest of your life will have to be spent there, how, than to tell the truth, you are more like going there to spend the rest of your days?" Old

Chen Tou's face changed slightly, and then he grinned and said, "The two young masters raised their noble hands, and Xiao Lao'er really accidentally bumped into-" "

There is a mark in your spiritual power network, are you from the Chen family?" I had seen this kind of spiritual power imprint in Chen Zhao's spiritual power network, and I always wondered why I had only seen it in his spiritual power network, but others did not. Lin Yuanxi suddenly poked his head out from behind Zhang Mingze and looked at Old Chen Tou seriously.

Old Chen Tou's face changed suddenly, his eyes widened sharply, his sharp gaze shot towards Lin Yuanxi, and he asked suspiciously: "What Chen family?" What kind of spiritual power imprint, the little old man can't understand it, this young master, let's laugh again, we don't have the spirit-" His voice stopped abruptly, and then with an incredulous, shocked expression, subconsciously about to turn around and run, but before he had time, his legs were soft and he was about to kneel, or Zhang Mingze dragged him and said sarcastically: "

We won't let an old man kneel for us, old man, this gift is too heavy."

Old Chen Tou just stared at Lin Yuanxi's face, originally cowering and describing the lewd old man, this time he had straightened up, suddenly as if he had changed a person, looked directly at Lin Yuanxi, and asked: "Are you from the Lin family?"

Zhang Mingze smiled, "Old man, you haven't answered our question yet, why did you ask us instead?"

Old Chen Tou's sharp gaze swept back and forth on the faces of the two for a long time, and finally sighed and said, "I can answer you, but, this little young master, trouble to withdraw your spiritual power first, there are people in my spiritual power network I feel uncomfortable." He glanced at Zhang Mingze, who had been looking at him coldly, again, "I won't run."

Zhang Mingze sighed, "As long as you can run."

Old Chen Tou coughed awkwardly and didn't look away.

Indeed, in the moment of confrontation just now, he already knew that he, a once imperial 3S-level spiritual power master, was not an opponent at all in front of these two young people.

Where did these two come from?

Are the young people of the empire so easy to break through the spiritual power level now?!