190

Chapter 190: Accidents

When Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze walked in quickly from outside, they saw Kant who was helped up by Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong, and intimately covered his lower body with a thin blanket, like a bloody person, and the skin on his body was red and red as if he was engorged inside.

"What's going on?" Zhang Mingze asked.

Xuan Ran hurriedly shook his head, "I don't know, I and Jiarong put the potion in the order according to what Lin Shao said, at first Deputy Captain Kant was fine, and not long after putting in the last potion, Deputy Captain Kant looked very uncomfortable, and then the barrel exploded, and he fainted-"

Lin Yuanxi had already finished giving Kant a pulse and calmed a few people, "It's okay, it's a normal medicinal reaction, it should be a riot caused by excessive energy, but now that it has calmed down, you put Deputy Captain Kant on the bed first." "Good

." Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong hurriedly carried Deputy Captain Kant to the bed, and then covered him with a blanket.

Then the exploding bucket and the water on the ground were cleaned up, and Lin Yuanxi stood by the bed, looking down to observe Kant's situation.

"How? Is he okay? Zhang Mingze asked, not that he didn't believe Lin Yuanxi, but he was worried that Kant himself couldn't stand it.

Lin Yuanxi said softly: "Don't worry, he'll be fine, when he wakes up, I'll check him again." Seeing

that Kant's breathing was gentle and there was nothing serious, Zhang Mingze was relieved to leave with Lin Yuanxi.

The two walked outside, Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong had already cleaned up and were waiting for them to come out outside.

As soon as he saw Lin Yuanxi, he hurriedly stepped forward and asked in a low voice: "Lin Shao, how is Deputy Captain Kangde?"

"Asleep." Lin Yuanxi said: "Wait until he wakes up."

Lu Jiarong pursed his lips and suddenly spoke: "Just now, when Vice Captain Kant was in the middle of taking a medicinal bath, I felt that his spiritual power fluctuated, and it was a big fluctuation, just like when he was about to break through to the promotion.

Xuan Ran quickly glanced at Zhang Mingze and Lin Yuanxi, he also felt it, but did not dare to ask.

You know, the injury of Deputy Captain Kant, who in the whole corps does not know?

The Institute of Medicine and the Requiem Association tried many ways and failed.

Deputy Captain Kant was able to return to his current appearance, all thanks to his strong will and tenacity!

But the bones and veins are all broken, the spiritual power level drops from S to B, and then want to rise, let's not say how difficult it is to upgrade, let's say that now the other party can't even release the mental power needed to link with the mecha, basically, it completely cuts off the hope of Deputy Captain Kant wanting to pilot the mecha again.

But just now, even if there were only a few fluctuations in the medicinal bath, it was enough to shock both Xuan Ran and Lu Jiarong.

Can anyone really do it in this world?

"I know what you're trying to ask, and I'm using a different approach than the illegal agents those people use. To put it simply, they use some means that damage physical functions, in a short period of time, all the energy of the person is stimulated, and then create an illusion of spiritual power breakthrough promotion. Lin Yuanxi explained to the two.