136

Chapter 136: Unloveable Lu Jiarong

"The presence of high-grade female insects near the jump point must be reported to the base and the legion immediately!" Bald and several people fell in a cold sweat.

In addition, there was a hint of excitement and trembling in their expressions.

The last time the Empire fought the Zerg was more than forty years ago.

At that time, the Empire paid a huge price, especially the platinum fleet, but it was because their predecessors severely damaged the Zerg and forced the Bug Mother to retreat, so that the Empire was safe and sound.

Shortly thereafter, the one near Barren Star 1218 that was connected to the Empire closed the passage by resolution of the royal family and parliament.

"Forty years ago, when His Majesty the Emperor was still the Crown Prince, right?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

"Yes, our Emperor Majesty also broke through the spiritual power level in that battle with the insect mother and became a 4S-level master!"

When it comes to His Majesty the Emperor of the Empire, even if the current military department and the royal family and parliament representing the major aristocratic families are quite critical, the respect and love of the people of the empire for His Majesty the Emperor is incomparable.

Therefore, he became more and more disdainful of Yunyao, the only heir of His Majesty the Emperor.

Mentioning this, Lin Yuanxi suddenly found that it seemed that he had not heard from the second prince for a long time.

"I heard that in that battle, Her Royal Highness is also there?"

"This... It's not clear to me. Balder scratched his head.

Frank said on the side: "But I heard that Her Royal Highness was not there at that time, and I don't know how these news came out, anyway, now everyone says that His Majesty the Emperor and His Royal Highness the Empress met there, and then fell in love at first sight, plus the two to fight the Zerg together and fight off the Mother Bug - in fact, there is also grapevine news that there was someone else with His Majesty the Emperor-"

"Okay, don't talk about this rumor everywhere, the focus now is to get the bed bug in front of you first-" Bard glared at the big guy on the screen who was slowly squeezing outside the star gate.

Lin Yuanxi asked Balder, "The Zerg have already torn open the star gate, why is it coming out so slowly?"

"Generally, this kind of high-level female insects that take the lead have a hard protective shell, and the railguns on the starship are difficult to penetrate each other, so although they move slowly, they can buy time for the other zergs behind to assemble, and if we can't kill or repel them, there will be a steady stream of zerg armies behind." Balder explained with a solemn expression, and after speaking, he angrily hammered a punch on the main console, "Damn, today was originally just a routine patrol of the jump point, just our equipment, it's enough to tickle each other!" Damn it!

Lin Yuanxi looked around, and saw that the expressions of the others around him were equally solemn.

The faces of the soldiers who remained on the other starship were also very ugly in the communication screen, and everyone knew in their hearts that on these two starships, they did not even have mecha, and they simply went up to give people's heads.

They are not afraid of sacrifice, but if sacrifice is worthless, it is really unacceptable.

Lin Yuanxi stared at the screen and pondered for a while, then turned his head to look at the others, "Our two starships can't both be damaged here, I propose that another starship stay away from us, avoid the frontal attack of the Zerg, and transmit real-time footage back to the base and the legion, so that at least the base and the legion can know what is going on here——"

He said this, After a pause, it seemed to be waiting for someone else to make a decision.

Now they only have five people here, plus six people on the other starship.

Everyone understood the other meaning of his words almost instantly, if another starship avoided frontal combat at this time, then it meant that only they were the ones who would fight head-on with the Zerg later.

That is,

"

I agree." Balder was the first to speak up.

Frank and Rory nodded after them, "I also agree, I listen to your Lin Shao, I am a soldier of the First Legion, and even more an imperial soldier, at this time, I will never back down!"

Lu Jiarong said eagerly next to him: "Lin Shao, you are not a soldier, I don't agree with you staying here."

Balder and the others also reacted at this time, and persuaded one after another: "Yes, Lin Shao, you are not a member of our first legion, you are not a soldier, it is our duty as soldiers to protect the empire and the safety of the imperial people!" How can you, as an ordinary person, stay on the front line, now the supreme commander here is me, I now ask you to immediately change to another starship and let Chad (a soldier on another starship) escort you away immediately!

Lu Jiarong pulled his cuffs, "Lin Shao, you just listen to us, it's too dangerous here, I promised the boss-" "

I won't go." Lin Yuanxi shook his head and resolutely refused. He looked at everyone, "If I hadn't come here today, I wouldn't have forced me over, but since I'm already here now, then I can't leave by myself." Chad left was a mission, I was not, I stayed voluntarily.

"But-" Lu Jiarong was already preparing to report to Zhang Mingze, but his hand was stopped by Lin Yuanxi.

"You don't have to tell him, and besides, I don't think he will let me leave you here and leave by myself." Lin Yuanxi said seriously. "Okay, don't persuade me, let's think about how to solve the current problem, Captain Balder, how long will the closest resource star from here arrive?" There should be troops stationed on it, right?

Balder's eyes lit up, "yes! How did I forget this. He quickly pressed a few keys on the main console, glanced at it, and the expression on his face immediately sank again.

"What's wrong?" Lin Yuanxi was puzzled.

"The person stationed in star A-1130 is the people of the Lu family of the Third Legion, Lu Zi'an is there, what is this guy doing, escape the first place!" Balder scolded.

Frank and Rory obviously also knew a lot about this named Lu Zi'an, and mentioned that they both looked contemptuous.

Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows, "What is the equipment strength of the A-1130 star?"

Balder thought for a while, "The fleet led by Lu Zi'an is the most well-equipped and best fleet of the Third Legion, equipped with two super starships and dozens of mecha-" He suddenly paused, and looked at Lin Yuanxi with some incredulity, "Lin Shao means-" "

The same imperial soldiers, since the border defense of the empire has changed now, It should be fine if we borrow their equipment, right?

Balder was stunned, it seemed that he didn't expect Lin Yuanxi to look like a noble young master, and his style of acting seemed to be quite like the star bandits of their platinum fleet, no, the style of resoluteness.

"Lin Shao has a point, the star A-1130 is also near the T9 jump point, if the real Zerg army comes from the star gate, they don't want to stay out of the matter!"

Lu Jiarong, who was watching the whole process, said: ... Boss, I really tried my best.

Now Lin Shao not only wants to go to the front, but even tries to rob other legions.

Lu Jiarongsheng couldn't love .jpg