141

Chapter 141: I didn't expect it

Lu Jiarong really hated that he couldn't directly correct this bastard on the spot, but in order to get more evidence, and the current Zerg problem has not been solved, let's leave this guy with a dog's life first.

Lu Zian finally reacted at this time, "You, you lied to me?

Lu Jiarong sneered, "It's not comparable to you who dare to fool the military and the empire so much, Lu Zi'an, I didn't expect you to have the guts to collude with interstellar pirates, hehe."

"You, you, you just said those words that you threatened me! Not what I said! You guys have no proof! Lu Zian instantly found an excuse to exonerate, "Lu Jiarong, you don't think that hearing a few words from me can condemn me, right? Even if I did, I said what I just said, so what? Who else knows but you and me? Do you think others will believe you, the person who was expelled from the Lu family? Joke, no one will believe you-" "

Lu Zi'an, you bastard! Lao Tzu will kill you! A roar suddenly came out, directly frightening Lu Zi'an, who was thinking that he had won a triumphant round, back to the ground.

"Who, who's talking?!" Lu Zian looked around in horror, always feeling that this voice sounded a little familiar.

I saw Lin Yuanxi hand the terminal screen in his hand to him, and Lu Zian saw the familiar faces sitting around the conference table on the screen, and the whole person was frightened.

I saw that the deputy commander of the Third Legion, the secretary general of the Platinum Fleet of the First Legion, and the respective adjutants of the commanders of the Second and Fourth Legions were all big people who often appeared in front of the camera.

The person who yelled at him just now was the deputy commander of the Third Legion.

Lu Taihe is now the commander of the Third Army, while the deputy corps commander has just recently been transferred from the Fourth Army, and the transfer was personally signed by Marshal Wendell.

He had only just arrived in the Third Army and had not yet begun to take over affairs.

This temporary meeting was also because Lu Taihe felt that it was not important, and deliberately spread him apart, but he did not expect to hear such a shocking scene, which really made this deputy corps commander frightened and angry.

Across the screen, I can't wait to stuff Lu Zi'an directly into the stomach of the Zerg!

"Now hand over the command of the base immediately! The rest, wait until you fight off the Zerg! The Third Deputy Corps Commander ordered.

"You—I, I want to see my uncle!" Lu Zi'an knew that he was probably going to finish this time, but he still held out hope, as long as he could contact his uncle, Lu Taihe, the current commander of the Third Legion, then he might still have a glimmer of life. "You're nothing more than a deputy legion leader! You have no right to give orders to me! The

deputy commander of the third legion laughed angrily, "Lao Tzu, a deputy corps commander, can't command you, right?" Lu Zi'an, I warn you, if you cooperate immediately now, you may be able to make up for it, but if you resist stubbornly, in addition to being imprisoned, you may also be shot, you will see to it!

Lu Zi'an's face was pale, behind the second legion was the Chen family, and the fourth legion was neutral, which was not the same as the first legion. The internal composition of the Fourth Legion is relatively mixed, and it is considered that several major families check and balance each other, so it is also the least powerful, because no matter what he stands up and says, it may be rejected afterwards.

Therefore, the adjutant of the Fourth Army just sat quietly, anyway, the fire could not burn on them, and watched the play happily.

The Second Legion and the Third Army have always been in contact, and the other party saw that Lu Taihe did not show up this time, and the newly appointed deputy corps commander was obviously transferred by Wendell to fight Lu Taihe in the ring.

In this way, they who have a close relationship with Lu Taihe will naturally not be in the same position as him.

"The most important thing at the moment is how to repel the Zerg, I think the highest rank here is still Major Lu, otherwise let Major Lu command, it can be regarded as letting him break the merit." The adjutant of the Second Legion avoided the heavy and light, trying to divert everyone's attention first.

The presence of the First Legion was Aaron, the secretary general of the Platinum Fleet, who wore a pair of gold wire glasses and said with a smile: "Will the merit be guilty? Does Adjutant Chen want him to use the energy stones he is going to sell to the interstellar pirates to block the attack of the Zerg? Or do you plan to let this Major Lu simply command the interstellar pirates to help together? As soon as the words changed, his face sank. Wartime military orders are like mountains, such people who collude with pirates, sell energy stones in private, and openly violate the ban of the military department also deserve to continue to be commanders? I see that Adjutant Chen didn't take the lives of the soldiers seriously at all, or is it the same as Major Lu, who has already assigned several resource stars around Star A-1130 to interstellar pirates, so he doesn't care at all?!

"You—what do you mean by that?! When did I say I didn't take the lives of my soldiers seriously? You this is slander!

"You didn't take the lives of your soldiers seriously, but you didn't deny colluding with interstellar pirates, Adjutant Chen, I see, you also have to be reviewed by the Military Inspection Department." Aaron's tone was slow and methodical, not hurried.

But it made Adjutant Chen's face change instantly.

The deputy commander of the Third Legion slammed the table and shouted at Adjutant Chen: "Adjutant Chen, this is my Third Legion's business, it has nothing to do with you, you don't need to worry about it." He directly turned his head to Aaron next to him and said: "Now I will give an order in my capacity as the deputy commander of the Third Legion, ordering Major Lu Zi'an, commander of the A-1130 Star Base, to now transfer the command full power to Lu Jiarong, the captain of the second squad of the Platinum Fleet of the First Legion, Ensign Lu, the command is in your hands, I hope you can live up to expectations!"

"Received!"

Adjutant Chen still had something to say, when he heard Adjutant Li of the Fourth Legion suddenly say: "The first important thing now is the Zerg, and the rest, let's talk about it after this incident."

He was like a good old man, but he successfully blocked Adjutant Chen's mouth.

Because what he said is also right, the most important thing right now is how did the Zerg emerge from the transition point? Are there other Zerg armies behind? Did the mother bug appear?

"In any case, this incident also happened within the patrol range of the First Legion, and the First Army also has an unshirkable responsibility." Adjutant Chen sneered, "Secretary General Aaron, I hope that when the matter is over, I will go to the military court, and the First Legion will also give me an explanation."

Aaron glanced at him and said lightly: "The First Legion will explain to everyone. As

for you, what are you? Why let the First Legion give you an explanation?

Adjutant Chen saw these words from his eyes, and his face turned blue and white for a while, but it was a pity that there were no allies in front of this conference table today.

——

Lin Yuanxi turned off the terminal communication and said to Lu Jiarong: "Let's start." "