68

Chapter 68: Hooked

The Institute of Drugs finally issued the second announcement, just when the Star Network was about what was wrong with the Institute and the Lu family, because the Institute was silent after the first announcement, let the Internet make a fuss, and there was no movement at all.

Because of this, many netizens who firmly supported the institute at the beginning were inevitably a little shaken, but there are still some people who firmly believe that the institute has never done such a thing as stealing other people's results.

Therefore, as soon as this announcement came out, these people suddenly had more confidence.

[I said it a long time ago! ] I believe the institute is right! Don't forget that the old men of the empire are all there! If it weren't for them, ordinary people wouldn't even be able to drink this low-grade potion now!

【I am a student of the Department of Medicinal Plant Cultivation of Capital Star University! 】 I absolutely trust Old Li Tou anyway! It is possible for others to do this kind of thing, but Lao Li Tou is absolutely impossible!

[Upstairs doesn't need to say so absolutely, Jiang Lang still has the day of exhaustion, old is old, even if you can't study it, there is nothing embarrassing, make such bells and whistles, eye-catching things are not necessary, don't be careful at that time!

[Which dog upstairs is not leashed and released to bite people?] The truth of the matter has not yet been clarified, just in this yin and yang strange manipulation of right and wrong, sure enough, what kind of master has what kind of dog!

[To tell you the truth, it's also yin and yang weird? Don't let people say what's the matter? Is this to cover your mouth?

【Don't button your hat indiscriminately! 】 Who dares to cover your mouth, and is afraid that you will bite people when you open your mouth!

[Don't force yourself here! ] Didn't the announcement say? Whoever thinks there is a problem with the formula, come up with real evidence! Everyone check in public! Since they all said that, this wave I choose the Battle Research Institute!

【I also fight the research institute! 】 Some people will secretly make bad water, and have the ability to come clearly!

Lu family

Lu Hongde listened to what the personal assistant said, his eyes narrowed slightly, "Are you sure which side sent the letter back?"

"Sure, I confirmed with the side several times, he said that although he did not follow the last step, but the steps used in front of the institute are indeed completely consistent with our development direction, the other party just added an extra step behind, it is estimated that they really found something, but anyway, they were the same as our research direction, that is, they finally developed on the basis of plagiarizing our results, The more they can't get past us!

The assistant eagerly persuaded: "Old man, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" This time, we have caught a big handle on them, if we make good use of it, not only will the institute be lower than us in the future, maybe the lieutenant general will also be able to use this matter to move the position and take a step up! When

Lu Taihe heard this, he couldn't sit still anymore, and hurriedly looked at Lu Hongde, "Father-" His eyes were eager, after all, he had been in this position for too long, and several lieutenant generals in his first phase and two generals, there was no war in the empire, and everyone had not moved in their respective positions.