97

Chapter 97: I missed you

Lin Yuanxi followed the uproar and left.

Seeing that they were walking away, Dominika suddenly said: "Do you think that the ensign seems to be unusual to the squad leader?"

He had already begun to call Lin Yuanxi the squad leader, but the others did not contradict him.

Wen Lianhao was puzzled: "Where is it not ordinary? Didn't he just come and call someone?

Dominika said to him mysteriously: "Brother Literature, you are still too young.

Wen Lianhao: ...

Sandy said coldly from the side: "That ensign walks behind him."

"You can see it too! Observation is not bad! Dominika said that she was about to pat Sandy on the shoulder, but he avoided it, and Sandy still looked very disgusted when he treated Dominica.

Dominika didn't care at all, Wen Lianhao glanced at it again, until Lin Yuanxi and the two of them turned the corner of the starship and disappeared, and suddenly said: "So it is!" Lin

Yuanxi is just an ordinary transfer student of a five-star university [although he has shown unusual means in his treatment of Yu Wenbin], but how can he say that the one called Xuan Ran is also the captain of the first detachment of the elite fleet of the First Legion of the Empire!

But all the citizens of the empire, especially those who are some of them who are going to the army, even the soldiers of the First Legion will be in awe.

It must be known that in the battle between the empire and the Confederate countries that year, the first legion was not in the frontal battlefield of fighting with the Confederate at the beginning, and then the second and third legions that fought head-on at that time lost one after another, and the first army stationed in the rear was quickly transferred to the front.

As soon as the First Army arrived at the front, it completely contained the troops of the Confederate countries, and made great achievements, and the allied countries that fought scattered and fled.

Therefore, the first legion is in the minds of everyone in the empire, that is, the God of War Legion! After all, the former commander of the First Legion is the current Marshal of the Empire - Wendell, the god of war!

Being able to enter the First Army is the dream of all men who want to join the army!

However, the recruitment of new soldiers in the First Army is equally daunting, basically a few thousand people sign up, and two-thirds can be eliminated in the first level.

The purpose of the First Legion - soldiers are expensive but not expensive!

Even if other legions are envious and jealous, they can't stop others from taking the first legion as the preferred target, it's really not possible, they will retreat to choose other legions, but at the same time, they are secretly encouraging in their hearts, hoping that one day they can be transferred to the first legion from other legions, which is also a curvy way to save the country.

It's just that after there are more such situations, other legions are not happy either, why did my side work hard to easily cultivate elite soldiers, and your side casually beckoned, and abducted people to me?

How? Together, our other legions are the reserves of your first legion?!

So the other legions have also set their own rules, if your boss finds out that you have this kind of thought, not only will you not be able to go to the first legion, but your army career is estimated to be almost over.

And that's how the elite of the elite out of the legion actually let an ordinary student walk ahead of him?

Lin Yuanxi is not a dangerous person and needs to be monitored behind.

Moreover, how did that uproar look, the steps and posture behind Lin Yuanxi were all like Lin Yuanxi was his boss.

It's really confusing.

"Since you can't figure it out, then you don't want to." Dominika shrugged and hooked Yu Wenbin's neck with her backhand, "Let's go, doesn't it mean that those who have successfully formed a team can go to get the key to the collective cabin?" Let's go quickly, I'm a little hungry, when the luggage is ready, let's go eat! Since

Lin Yuanxi lifted Yu Wenbin's broken thought mode just now, Yu Wenbin became extremely quiet.

They didn't even resist the touch of a few of them, and they were surprised when they were seen by other students from the surrounding five-star universities.

"That freak, look! He actually hooked up with people!

"What what? Really fake? How could anyone dare to approach that freak? What kind of person is so bullish?

When the others looked to this side, they all suddenly realized.

"It turned out to be that strange girl from the third grade! Freaks and strange, just born a couple!

"Is that Sandy who has a stinking face in the communications department all day and doesn't care about anyone?" And that third-grade crazy and inexplicable Dominica? Eh, isn't that Wen Lianhao who blushed as soon as he spoke, and the girl would faint in fright when she approached?! How did a few of them get together?!

"No wonder, these few will team up together, they are all monsters!" Ha ha!

"Isn't that right, isn't that one less person?"

"Oh yes, it's that new long thief who looks good, and then the transfer student who is lying down on the opposite side of the flaunting Zhao Qing in two moves at the school gate!" I heard that it came from a planet that is even more remote than the star of Biaxianlai.

"That freshman is quite interesting, originally I wanted him to team up with us, but I didn't expect him to actually choose those people, it's a pity."

"What a pity! Zhao Qing was originally a flower rack, even if he was beaten, isn't it normal? You really think that others can't beat him, but it's just for his uncle's sake, what's so great! If I want to say ah, exactly, anyway, these people are not happy to form a team, so let them form a team by themselves, anyway, it is also the first team to be eliminated, just don't have to drag others back.

"Yes, they only think of it as a day trip."

Those who had long gone away and were blocked by Dominica's whistling voice, did not pay any attention to the discussion behind them, they had long been accustomed to it in school.

As for who will be eliminated on the first day, it is like their squad leader said: the game is the real thing.

Xuan Ran pointed to a room at the end of the front, "When you get to Lin Shao, you can go directly in."

Lin Yuanxi looked at him, "What about your boss?"

He rolled his eyes, "Eh, I don't know, he's busy, let me bring you over and wait for him first." My task is completed, I'll go first, Lin Shao! See you later!

After

saying that, he ran away with an uproar.

Lin Yuanxi was stunned for a moment, then shook his head with a smile, and then pushed the door in front of him, and found that it opened with a gentle push.

Apparently the door was not locked.

Lin Yuanxi walked into the room, and as soon as he entered, a hand suddenly reached out next to him and put his arm around his waist, he only felt that he had turned in a circle in place, and when he came back to his senses, he had been pressed to the wall.

The dragonfly on the lips generally has a warm touch, the ears are the slightly rapid breathing of the other party, the hair with a slight coolness crosses the cheeks, and the snort is full of the unique taste of the other party.

"Baby, I missed you, do you want me?"