179

Chapter 179: He still wanted to see it

After discussing with Zhang Mingze, Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze prepared to act separately from Xuan Ran and Wei Chixuan.

The items were placed on them and brought directly back to the base.

"You go to this point and pick up another person, just call him Old Chentou, he carries the token I gave him." Seeing that Xuan Ran still wanted to refute, Zhang Mingze said lightly: "He is Ah Yu's grandfather."

Xuan Ran was suddenly stunned, "Ah Yu's grandfather? He is not - "dead?"

That's what Chen Yu has been telling them all along?

Zhang Mingze didn't say much, "In short, you take him back to the base together, be careful on the road, and pay attention to safety."

Wei Chixuan frowned slightly, "They will definitely think that something is on you."

Lin Yuanxi smiled slightly: "It's okay, just let them think so, so that they can also cover you."

"But—

"You are our superiors, and we have never heard of superiors covering subordinates."

Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Brother Wei, don't you believe in the strength of me and Mingze? It's still enough to deal with those guys.

Wei Chixuan smiled bitterly, "I didn't mean that, then you should also pay attention to safety."

"Don't worry, Doctor Xie's senior brother will arrive at Tasstar soon, and when he arrives, he will be able to do a more detailed examination for Hanghang." Lin Yuanxi turned to mention Hanghang, and Wei Chixuan's originally hesitant look really loosened after hearing his son's name.

"I see." He glanced at Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze with a complicated expression, and for a long time, he gritted his teeth and said: "When you return to the base, I will tell you everything I know."

After

saying that, he took the lead in turning around and went to the flying machine, and was confused, "Is there anything else he is hiding from us?"

Zhang Mingze glared at him, "Just pick up the people and bring them back to the base safely."

Xuan Ran scratched his head, "Oh, I see, boss, Lin Shao, you-" I wanted to say pay attention to safety, but was stared at by the boss, and finally held out a sentence, "Start lightly, in case you tear down the house or something, the legion will definitely let us pay for it ourselves."

"Get out!" Zhang Mingze scolded with tears and laughter.

"Eh, I'll go back first, the base is waiting for you!" He smiled and ran away.

Seeing that both of them had left in the aircraft, Lin Yuanxi asked Zhang Mingze, "Can they deal with it?"

"No problem." Zhang Mingze touched Lin Yuanxi's hair and said with a smile: "Don't underestimate Xuanran, although this kid usually looks out of tune, he is very capable of fighting."

"Grandpa Chen—"

"That old - cough, old man Chen is not a simple character, you can see that his situation can be mixed in that dragon and snake mixed market, you know that his life is not too bad, it is definitely not like this." The problem of not finding the family should also be because the Chen family was blinded by trusting the Chen family too much before. Zhang Mingze explained to Lin Yuanxi: "Moreover, he actually does not trust the Chen family as much as he thought, you see that although he has a connection with the Chen family, he has not let the Chen family find his traces, which shows that he is also defensive against the Chen family, perhaps, he is also a threat to the Chen family."

Otherwise, Chen Yu might not have been able to leave the Chen family alive.

However, his other relatives are gone.

"He participated in such a core experiment of the Chen family, and he must know a lot about the Chen family, and I guess he must have evidence in his hand that can hit the Chen family immediately." However, he probably didn't fully believe us, so he could only talk after Ah Yu came to meet him. Lin Yuanxi said.

Zhang Mingze nodded and grabbed Lin Yuanxi, "Let's go, those guys are already looking for taste, how about it?" Do you want to move?

Lin Yuanxi was helpless, "Just now, I was told to be optimistic about you, don't toss too much, otherwise you will pay the compensation fee yourself."

Zhang Mingze laughed twice, "If I don't make a move, someone will make a move."

Lin Yuanxi glanced at him, "Those are two sets of people?

The people behind them came from two directions.

It looked like he wanted to outflank them, but as soon as Zhang Mingze said this, Lin Yuanxi released his divine sense perception, and found that the people who followed them all the way out from the auction house were extremely nervous and full of malice about mental power.

The wave of people who appeared behind seemed to be not all on them, most of them were facing the group of people in the auction house.

Zhang Mingze snorted, "Wait to see the play-" "

You kid, how do you know that others are here to help you, so sure?"

A clear voice suddenly appeared behind the two people, Lin Yuanxi was shocked, he actually didn't realize when this person appeared behind him?

Fortunately, this person's tone didn't sound malicious to them, but rather like he was familiar with Zhang Mingze.

Zhang Mingze turned around expressionlessly, "Did you receive the news when we appeared in the free trade market?"

Lin Yuanxi turned his head to look at the tall man in a trench coat standing behind them, he and Zhang Mingze looked a little similar in eyebrows, but with a very kind smile on his face, he looked much more approachable than Zhang Mingze.

The person who came looked at Lin Yuanxi and walked over with a smile, "You are Yuanxi, sorry to meet you for the first time on this occasion, but I really can't wait to see you, so I had to come and pick you up in person." He said, and actually stretched out his hand to touch Lin Yuanxi's face, but was directly blocked by Zhang Mingze on the side.

"I'm going to touch your man." Zhang Mingze said coldly.

The other party snorted, "A smelly boy, when you were a child, I gave you a bath, what happened to touching it?" Zhang

Mingze is very similar to retorting that there is any necessary connection between 'You bathed me when I was a child' and 'You want to touch my child's face'?

However, given that in terms of cheekiness, he has never been able to compare with this one, so he simply pulled Lin Yuanxi behind him, "Stay away from him, this person is particularly shameless." Lin

Yuanxi: ...

When the man on the other side heard this, he immediately stopped working, "Did you say anything about your father?" Bastard stinky boy!

No wonder, this person is Zhang Mingze's father.

Zhang Jinglian beckoned to Lin Yuanxi, "Come here, child, let's talk." Don't worry about those dog skin plasters in the back, someone will entertain them. Seeing that Zhang Mingze was still blocking, his beautiful eyes widened, "If you are stopping me, I will give Yuanxi the appearance of bathing your bare ass when you were a child——"

"Yuanxi, if he does something to you again, you can beat him directly." Zhang Mingze interrupted the other party with a cold face.

Lin Yuanxi held back a smile, "Oh.

Actually, he really wanted to see it.