51

Chapter 51: Undercurrents

"Grandpa, I'm going out." Lin Yuanxi said to Old Master Lin, who was talking to Butler Lin in the living room.

Hearing his voice, the two who were talking stopped talking, and Old Master Lin turned his head and asked with a smile: "You want to go out, where are you going?" Do you want Grandpa to accompany you?

"No need for grandpa, it's a guest at someone else's house."

Old man Lin was curious, "Who's home?"

He knew, because of Lin Yuanxi's confusion before, he was in the capital star, and it could be said that he had no friends.

Although I know Zhang Mingze now, I don't go to find Zhang Mingze when I see him like this.

"I met an old grandfather at the plant trading market before, and he said that he could help me take care of the saber-tooth grass for a few days, and now he invites me to his house." Lin Yuanxi explained to Old Master Lin.

Old man Lin frowned slightly, "What grandfather?" Yuanxi, don't go to strangers' homes casually. Steward

Lin also persuaded on the side: "Yes, little young master, otherwise I will let Lin Feng accompany you, right?"

Lin Yuanxi hurriedly said: "It's not a stranger, you should know, that grandfather's surname is Yin."

As soon as this surname was mentioned, after contacting the above in the plant trading market, Old man Lin slapped his thigh, "It's that old guy!" This old thing actually dares to deceive my grandson! Grandpa goes with you!

"Grandpa, no need, I'll just go by myself." Moreover, Grandpa Yin did not lie to me, it was I who agreed to give the saber-tooth grass to him to help me take care of, Grandpa Yin is the deputy director of the Institute of Medicine, he is very knowledgeable, and I am too late to be happy to know him. It

was easy to appease Old Master Lin, Lin Yuanxi refused Steward Lin to find someone to drive a flying machine to send him to Yin's house, and he decided to take the city light rail by himself.

I've been here for so long, and I haven't gone out to feel it myself.

Seeing that Lin Yuanxi went out alone, Old Master Lin said to Steward Lin with emotion: "I was afraid that I would not be there, and Yuanxi alone did not know how to live." Now that I see that he can be independent, the thought that he is about to leave me is really a little uncomfortable. Steward

Lin smiled and soothed, "The child will go farther and farther when he is older, as long as he has a good life."

"yes." Old man Lin was silent for a moment, "Explain what you checked, did you find it?" Steward

Lin converged his expression, "Originally, those records were locked, it was difficult to find, yesterday I don't know how, suddenly someone opened it, like someone was helping our people, let us get those records."

"Which side is it?" Shen family's? It is impossible, if they wanted to check more than ten years ago, they should have checked. "Old man Lin couldn't help but sigh when he thought of his daughter-in-law who died early." The other party did not disclose any information?

"No, there was no communication with us at all, and when we got the record, we closed the passage again, and then I asked people to look again, and found that I couldn't enter again, and there was no trace left."

"It should be an organization that can do this." Old man Lin narrowed his eyes slightly, "Forget it, let me take the record."

"Yes." Steward Lin bowed.

Here Lin Yuanxi also got on the city light rail, and the suspension train closed the door, and then slowly rose into the air and drove up.

Lin Yuanxi sat by the window, looking out, he could see one aircraft after another passing outside, as well as another light rail approaching.

Only at this time did he really feel that he had completely arrived in a strange time and space.

The terminal prompted him that the platform of his purpose was about to arrive, Lin Yuanxi walked to the door of the train, and suddenly felt that a line of sight fell on him, he turned his head to look over, and there was no one in the next compartment.

According to the terminal navigation display, it will take about fifteen minutes to walk from the station to Yin's house.

Therefore, Lin Yuanxi deliberately went out a little earlier, just didn't want to be late.

The area where the Yin family is located is in the villa area in the east of the city, and the capital star is divided into four districts: southeast, southwest and northwest, and there is also a central island.

The location of the royal family is the center island.

The east is inhabited by merchants and rich people, the north is inhabited by royal families or families, the south is the military senior brass and their families, and the ordinary people are mostly concentrated in the west.

The Lin family's old residence is in the north, and later Lin Sheng became the head of the family, and ten years ago, he insisted on going his own way and lived in the East District.

For this matter, there was also an argument with Old Master Lin.

Passing by a small fountain square, the square is very lively, there are many children with children feeding pigeons in the square, those people seem to be babysitters and housekeepers and the like.

Lin Yuanxi glanced at it, and suddenly saw a slightly familiar figure standing on the edge of the fountain pool, and fixed his eyes on it, it was Lin Yuanbei.

After he left the Lin Mansion, the two never saw each other again.

I heard that Her Royal Highness postponed the engagement date on the grounds that the second prince was about to leave for the fifth galaxy to inspect the third legion.

Because of this announcement, a group of fans of the royal family and the second prince came out and mocked the Lin family fiercely.

Whether it is Lin Yuanxi, the former betrothed, or Lin Yuanan, who inserted a foot in the middle, and this Lin Yuanbei, who suddenly appeared behind him and broke the dream of other young masters of the family marrying into the royal family.

In short, the discussion on the Star Internet about 'whether Her Royal Highness the Queen can't look at the Lin family at all' is hot, and everyone is waiting to see the Lin family retreat.

Lin Yuanxi also heard Old Master Lin's call with Lin Sheng, obviously feeling that Lin Sheng was clinging to the marriage contract, which made the Lin family faceless.

But Lin Sheng didn't have any intention of giving up, and seemed to have made up his mind to climb the big tree of the second prince.

Lin Yuanbei seemed to be alone, sitting on the edge of the pool alone in a daze.

The Lin family said that they would send someone over, but they didn't hear Old Master Lin mention that if someone really came, they would definitely come to visit Old Master Lin first.

Seeing that Lin Yuanbei did not notice himself, Lin Yuanxi did not mean to step forward to say hello, retracted his gaze and continued to walk forward.

Lin Yuanbei raised his head as if he felt something, just in time to see Lin Yuanxi's back around the corner of the street.

The terminal communication rang just in time, and he pressed the answer button, "Father." The

head of the family on the other end of the terminal didn't know what to say, Lin Yuanbei's face changed instantly, and finally gritted his teeth and replied: "... I see, I'll do what you say, father... On the Lin family's side, there was no reaction... Lin Yuanxi him-there is nothing special about him, yes, I have contacted him, he has indeed recovered, but he still has no mental power... I understand. Lin Sheng, he has seen me twice... Well, I remembered. "