140

Chapter 140: Unexpected Gain

The extremely sharp silver blade pressed against Lu Zi'an's face and directly grazed his cheek, leaving a thin wound that quickly oozed blood.

Lu Zian, who was kicked awake by a kick in a beautiful dream with two delicate beauties, was dizzy and saw a handsome, noble boy standing in front of the bed, subconsciously thinking that he was still in a dream, and wanted to reach out and touch it, and then only touched a cold blade and the blood on his face.

There were only two screams in the room, and then the two women who had just woken up and were knocked unconscious fell straight to the ground.

"Not dead, just fainted." Lu Jiarong said sarcastically to Lu Zi'an, who was almost silenced by surprise and trembling.

The short knife that had just wiped Lu Zi'an's cheek was now nailed to the head of the bed behind him.

Lu Zi'an instantly sobered up, cold sweat covered his forehead, and his mouth trembled and kept begging for mercy: "Don't kill me, don't kill me!" I, I am the Supreme Commander of the base! I, my grandfather, is the head of the Lu family! You dare to touch me-oh no, no, what do you want, just mention - just don't kill me-"

Lu Jiarong looked at Lu Zi'an, who was crying in front of him with tears and snot, his face was livid, he couldn't believe that the guy who had framed himself and almost cornered himself, the guy who had been worrying about him, was actually kneeling in front of him now, begging himself to let go of this bastard of his.

The contest he had imagined with Lu Zi'an was no longer possible.

The invincible, arrogant and domineering cousin in my memory has a blurred face.

It turned out that he could already trample the other party under his feet, but he still stayed on the once weak self.

No wonder the boss kept telling him, let him stop thinking about the past, let him see more of his current self.

I see.

Lu Jiarong felt relaxed for a moment, and the look he looked at Lu Zi'an at the moment, as if he was looking at the meat of an interstellar beast rotting in the ground, except for nausea, he didn't feel anything else.

Lin Yuanxi never spoke, he was waiting for Lu Jiarong to come out of his memory.

Feeling the change in Lu Jiarong's mood, seeing the obvious difference in Lu Jiarong's eyes when he looked at Lu Zi'an, he knew that Lu Jiarong really came out.

Only then did he speak: "Jiarong, ask him the base password."

Lu Jiarong nodded, remembering something and said to Lin Yuanxi embarrassed: "I'm sorry Lin Shao, I didn't control my emotions just now."

"It's okay, and it didn't delay much."

Lu Jiarong grabbed Lu Zi'an by the collar and asked coldly: "Hand over your chip, as well as the key to open the base defense and the mecha password!" Otherwise, the next time this short knife is hit, it will not be your bedside, but your head!

Lu Zi'an raised his head tremblingly, and tried to resist, after all, giving these things to someone of unknown origin, waiting for him may still be a military tribunal.

In the next second, he was stunned all of a sudden, and then his whole face turned red, and he cursed angrily: "Lu Jiarong!" It turned out to be you! You actually dare to do this to me?! No, how did you get in? Trespassing on military sites is subject to court-martial! You let go—hmm—" Lu Jiarong stepped on his calf, leaned down, and patted his cheek with the blade, "

Lu Zi'an, don't talk nonsense, my patience is limited." You should know that there is no such thing as friendship between me and you, so what I just said will be done. Now, do you hand it over yourself, or do you want me to hand it over for you?

Lu Zian glared at him viciously, and wanted to scold again, but the cold knife slashed back and forth on his face, and the blood of the hand he touched just now was still there, all of which reminded him that Lu Jiarong was really here!

"You... Are you crazy? These are all military secrets, how can they be casual - Lu Jiarong, if you want something else, I can give it to you, but if you ask me for this, aren't you afraid that I will report you in the future? Did you say-" As if thinking of something, Lu Zi'an's breathing became rapid, "You, you actually defected to the interstellar pirates?!"

Lu Jiarong was stunned, obviously he didn't expect Lu Zi'an's brain hole to open so big.

He is obviously still wearing a military uniform, where did this guy get from, he defected to the interstellar pirate, such a marginal conclusion?

He was just about to say something, when suddenly a voice cut in and asked lightly: "Why do you say that?" "It's Lin Yuanxi.

Lu Jiarong understood in an instant, and the words of cooperation turned around, "You said so, I think you should know the interstellar pirates very well, since this is the case, you should understand their methods of treating prisoners, right?"

His knife slashed along the other's face to the other's neck, rubbing it repeatedly, as if looking for a good place to start.

Lu Zian hurriedly said: "Don't don't, Lu, Lu Jiarong, you, we are also relatives, right?" Yes, I used to have a place where I couldn't live with you, but you see, it was a long time ago, and I was still young! I actually always treated you as my own brother! It's true! You trust me! You, who is the intergalactic pirate you turned to? Red-nosed Goshu? Or Sea Shark Ives? I, I'm familiar with both of them-" "

You said you were familiar with Ives the sea shark? How did I not know? Lin Yuanxi said in a skeptical tone, his eyes were contemptuous, and he looked at him condescendingly, "Last time when I was at dinner with Ives, he did boast that he knew several high-ranking officials of the imperial military department, but you are just a major, and you dare to say that you know Ives?" I think you both must be bragging.

Lu Zi'an then noticed Lin Yuanxi behind Lu Jiarong, and he remembered that this was the beautiful boy he saw in his dream in the trance he woke up.

Lin Yuanxi's chin raised slightly, and the eyes that looked at him were undisguised contempt.

He was like a spoiled nobleman, and the hint of glow that he deliberately brought out, coupled with the plausible words just now, made Lu Zian think of some peach-colored scandals for a moment.

It seems that Ives is indeed a man and a woman, and he has seen such a teenager next to each other a few times, but none of them are standing in front of him, so shocking.

Could it be that this man is Ives's new love?

Zhang Mingze: I see that you are looking for death now.

After messing around outside all night, he was not very sober, plus Lu Zi'an, who was frightened by Lu Jiarong, a cold-faced killing god, like a frightened bird, had long lost his judgment, and his brain was like a mess at the moment, and he thought that he had grasped the life-saving straw, and immediately flattered and said: "Nature knows!" We just negotiated a business of energy stones last month, said okay, the delivery is coming at the end of this month, you, we are all a family-" "

Who is a family with you, Lu Zi'an, you can really do it, colluding with interstellar pirates and selling energy stones in private, these two alone are enough for you to stay in the interstellar prison until the next life!"