148

Chapter 148: The Second Prince's New Scandal

Naturally, before the time to tell them about the relationship, Lin Yuanxi smiled quietly and changed the topic directly.

"Regarding the missing students of the Capital Star, didn't the teachers of the Capital Star School ask about it?"

Seeing that he avoided and did not answer, Sandy did not ask again, and replied: "Naturally, there is, that Aldrich, isn't he the young master of the Capet family?" The Cape family specially sent someone to pick him up, found that the person was gone, sent a big fire, that majesty, hey, Major Bernal was almost driven crazy by her, and finally Lieutenant Colonel Zhang came forward and drank her back directly, the angry man kept shouting, waiting for the capital star to go to Her Royal Highness to judge.

"Cut, where does Her Royal Highness have that idle worker to see them, Her Royal Highness has been busy herself recently!" Dominika didn't know when she came over, hooked Sandy's neck, and gloated: "Her Royal Highness is afraid that her first mind is now on the marriage of Her Royal Highness the Second Prince, and she is anxious where she has time to pay attention to other people's affairs."

After leaving the Capital Star, Lin Yuanxi never heard about the people and things over there, although he often contacted Old Master Lin, but Old Master Lin had complaints about Lin Sheng's son, even Lin Sheng did not often mention it to his grandson, not to mention the Chen family and Yun Yao, who bullied his grandson?

He wished that Lin Yuanxi had forgotten these unpleasant people and things earlier.

How is it possible to bring it up?

With Old Master Lin speaking, Lin Feng naturally won't mention it, and he and Meng Shaohui were recently sent by Lin Yuanxi to other planets to buy some plants, and they are not on the Ashi'an Lake.

As for Zhang Mingze, he should be the one who least wants Lin Yuanxi to be involved with the people and things on the Capital Star.

Moreover, if he didn't make trouble for Yun Yao, Yun Yao would burn high incense, and Yun Yao was afraid that he couldn't think of himself.

"I heard that in the past few days, His Royal Highness the Second Prince has made another peach-colored scandal, but this time the protagonist of the scandal has changed the object." Wen Lianhao pushed his glasses, with a rare trace of contempt in his tone.

To be honest, His Royal Highness the Second Prince was quite popular at first.

The main thing is that over the years, there has only been such a prince in the royal family.

Because of the respect and admiration for His Majesty the Emperor, the people of the empire have high expectations for His Royal Highness the Second Prince from birth.

Therefore, Yun Yao has attracted the attention of the entire empire from birth.

When he was a child, everyone also thought he was very cute, and when he grew up, whether it was royal propaganda or the Chen family behind it, the people also felt that it was very suitable for him to be the next emperor.

Moreover, His Majesty the Emperor is single-minded to His Royal Highness, but because of His Royal Highness's health, even if it is the current scientific and technological means, he can no longer have children, and the people of the empire are quite sorry for this, but they also respect the decision of the emperor and husband.

After all, the body is the most important.

However, what I didn't expect was that when the second prince came of age, there was always some gossip that broke out some of Yun Yao's scandals, and every time the rumors were refuted quickly, but the number of times was more, it was inevitable that people would mumble a few empty words.

It was not long ago that a series of reactions triggered by the marriage with the young master of the Lin family made people re-recognize the established Crown Prince.

Although Yunyao later cried in front of the media and tearfully apologized to the people, saying that he would only make mistakes because he was young, he would definitely work hard to correct them in the future, and accept public supervision, and would never make the same mistake again.

"It's only been a long time." Wen Lianhao sighed, he really admired His Majesty the Emperor, so he also hated Yun Yao, the second prince, even more. "Why does he have to dwell in these loves? Can't you work hard to improve yourself? His Majesty the Emperor has already broken through the 3S level of spiritual power at his age! But what about him? Even if you don't want to make progress, you always do something wrong in the relationship between men and women.

Sandy sneered: "I have never expected anything from him, His Majesty the Emperor is His Majesty the Emperor, even if he is the only son of His Majesty the Emperor, it does not mean that he can be the same as His Majesty the Emperor."

Dominika leaned over and touched her chin with a questioning look, "I've always been curious, why is he the second prince?" Are there any other princes or princesses ahead? Why has no one ever mentioned it?

At this time, several people had already moved to the café of the base, sitting in a small corner and chatting while resting.

Their experience in a few days was also very rich, first they encountered the Zerg in the middle of the confrontation match, and then they easily escaped from death, and then heard that there were high-level female insects appearing in other places.

Is this the rhythm of going to war with the Zerg?!

Dominika was not afraid, but excited, he vaguely felt that this was an opportunity, a chance to bring him one step closer to the First Legion!

"I don't know, I vaguely remember that someone had mentioned this before, when the royal family seemed to have made an announcement, but then I couldn't find it." I don't know if I really remember it or if I misremembered it. Wen Lianhao frowned and said.

Lin Yuanxi raised his eyebrows, "Announcement? Can I still find it now?

"Probably not." Sandy also remembered something and said: "If I mention it, I am also a little impressed." I remember when I was very young, it seems that I once heard some related, some people said that the eldest prince was His Majesty the Emperor and the life outside, because this is a scandal, so the royal family quickly refuted the rumors, and it is doubtful whether the eldest prince really exists. But think about it, if it's fake, why is Yun Yao the second prince and not the eldest prince? Isn't that illustrative?

"At the beginning, after the royal family refuted the rumors, everyone could not find any trace of the existence of the great prince, and there was no evidence to prove that there was such a big prince, so this rumor gradually disappeared." Wen Lianhao continued.

Dominika suddenly slammed her head, "Eh, do you think that the royal family is playing a big chess game?"

"What chess?" Lin Yuanxi asked with interest.

Dominika looked around and saw that no one noticed them, so she leaned closer and whispered: "I think, Yun Yao, the second prince, maybe it will be released to attract everyone's attention, maybe one day, he will not be needed, at that time, it will be the appearance of the great prince."

As soon as Lin Yuanxi's heart moved, he heard Sandy's cold mockery and said: "I see that you have watched too many novels and TV series, the eldest prince does not exist at all, it is all guessed by everyone here, His Majesty the Emperor definitely cannot be that kind of person!"

Dominika muttered: "After talking for a long time, I didn't explain why the second prince had to be called the second!"

I heard someone next to me interject faintly: "Maybe... It's because of the two..."