65

Chapter 65: The Lu Family's Scheme

Lu Family

"This is impossible!"

This time, Lu Hongde dropped the teacup himself, and he smashed it on the ground twice with his crutches, "At their level, if they can match it, how can we not receive any news at all?!" The

Lu family also has connections in the Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, and has been secretly observing and recording the relevant progress of all pharmaceutical research in the Institute of Medicine.

But if there is a little wind over there, they will definitely receive news here as soon as possible.

Lu Taihe had just returned from the army, he was now a lieutenant general, and he was still promoted by the battle many years ago, and for many years after that, there was no war between the empire and the Federation, and his position has not changed.

Lu Taihe's expression is also not very good-looking, and he always feels that someone has been targeting his family recently.

"Father, why hasn't our people heard anything back? Could it be that the announcement over there is actually fake? Over

the years, the media has also released some wind from time to time to attract traffic, which is nothing more than what new progress has been made in the research on drug enhancement.

After many times, the people have never seen the final research and development results, and they have gradually become 'wolves'.

After seeing such a headline, even the urge to click in and scold is gone.

The housekeeper of the Lu family hurriedly came in from outside, "Sir, there is a letter over there."

Lu Taihe busily asked, "What's the situation?" Did they really develop it?

"It seems to be true, but it seems that it was not developed by the institute itself, but the formula bought from outside."

"The formula you bought?" Lu Taihe frowned and looked at Lu Hongde, "Father, is it our family-" Lu Hongde said with an ugly face: "

That group of waste has not yet developed a complete product!" Obviously

, their Lu family has more information in their hands, but over the years, the research has been made of semi-finished products, which seem to be much faster than the progress of the research institute, in fact, these semi-finished products cannot be put into use at all.

"How so? Didn't you say last time that our side is about to produce results?

Because there was no war in the empire, he had been in this lieutenant general position for too long, and he wanted to be promoted, but he didn't know what year or month he would have to wait. Therefore, Lu Taihe has been hoping to develop a formula to enhance the effect of the potion, so that he can definitely be promoted to general with this!

He must not lose this opportunity! Otherwise,

"Don't worry,

I'll let people check out what their recipe is all about." Lu Hongde said in a deep voice.

Outside, because of this announcement from the institute, the entire star network directly collapsed for two minutes before returning to normal.

"Is this really an official announcement? It won't be another unscrupulous media that sent out to attract people's attention, right?!

"It's true, it's true! Upstairs you look carefully! Officially certified!

"There was no wind before, and suddenly it became? Why am I so unconvinced?

"What an early go! The people trust you so much! You're only making it now! If you had been earlier, you would have saved more people!

"It wouldn't be a lie again, would it? When the time comes, when you ask, just say that it is only the experimental stage and so on?

"Wait a while, I remember that I heard not long ago that the Lu family's team was going to make it, why is it that the research institute that has not moved at all now issued an announcement first?"

Lu Hongde looked at the heated discussion on the star network and said to the housekeeper: "According to what I just told you, it can be sent out now."

"Yes, sir."

Shortly after the research stage of the Lu family began to be questioned on the Internet, a public account posted a message on the Internet——

@帝国公知: I was excited to see the announcement issued by the Institute of Medicine! However, I suddenly remembered that a few months ago, the Lu family had issued a statement, their enhancement potion was nearing the end, why did they suddenly not move? I am more curious, if there is any new progress in the institute in the past, it will announce the process on the Internet, but this time it is unusual, there is no movement, which is quite puzzling to me. However, it may also be that I am worried that I will not succeed in the end and make everyone disappointed. [PS: Finally, I added that the empire seems to have stipulated that the process of pharmaceutical research must be transparent, just to prevent twenty years ago - not to say that everyone understands later. ]

Then he also released several screenshots of the Lu family's previous public progress, as well as official screenshots of the institute that had not moved in recent months.

This passage sounds like praising the institute, but a discerning person can see at a glance that he is actually suspecting that the research process of the institute is not transparent enough, and even connotating that the results of the institute are 'of unknown origin'.

Sure enough, this statement was quickly pushed to the top of the hot search, and the following comments were instantly divided into three factions.

There are those who support the institute, and the accusation statement is in the yin and yang strangeness, and it must be the water army of the Lu family.

There are also those who support the Lu family, asking the Institute of Pharmaceutical Research to disclose the research schedule, and openly suspecting that the Institute may have stolen the Lu family's results.

There are also those called neutrality that actually muddy the waters, provoking anger on both sides with one sentence in the east and one in the west.

Elder Yin quickly saw the information just released, and was immediately happy.

The people next to him saw him laughing, and said angrily: "You are still laughing!" I said yesterday that you can't be so reckless, why do you have to wait first, slowly release that statement, you have to be unwilling, what do you think? I'm right! Isn't this questioned!

"What's the panic, old Ding, you calm down." Yin Qingyun drank tea with a smile.

Walking around his office, the one with an anxious expression was the director of the Institute of Medicine, Ding Zhonggui.

Ding Zhonggui looked at his old friend and burned his eyebrows and looked slow, not anxious at all, really angry and anxious and said: "Old Yin, don't drink tea!" Tell me first, where did you get that recipe from? If you don't say it, I have no bottom in my heart!

Yin Qingyun narrowed his eyes, "I didn't tell you everything, it was made by a folk master, but people don't want people to know their identity, so they want to be a low-key boss."

"So, you're the only one who knows his identity?" Ding Zhonggui calmed down and stared into Yin Qingyun's eyes and asked.

Yin Qingyun put down the teacup, and the old god said, "I don't know his identity." "

"??? Yin Qingyun!

Ding Zhonggui was really angry, "You don't know his identity, you dare to use his formula?" Dare you let me make that announcement?? You, you, didn't you trap me in injustice? If there's something wrong with that recipe, you're dragging the entire institute down! You, you, you are confused!

"What's wrong with the recipe? Didn't you see the test results with your own eyes that day? Yin Qingyun was calm and calm.

Ding Zhonggui pointed at him tremblingly, unable to speak for a long time.