81

Chapter 81: The Second Prince of the Fool

Zhang Mingze coughed and came out to explain to his child: "I'm sorry, my child's reaction is relatively slow, he should not be what Marshal thinks." After all, the enhanced requiem potion developed now can only be regarded as a junior version, and it really does not have much effect on the marshal. Everyone

: It makes sense, but I still feel that it is a little wrong for the marshal to suddenly ask that.

But Zhang Mingze doesn't admit it, Lin Yuanxi pretends to be stupid, they can't really treat people, right?

After all, these two people are now the golden buns that the whole empire is watching!

If they dare to make any moves in front of the live broadcast, the entire people of the empire will not do it!

But there is a person who wants to find a sense of existence.

Yun Yao frowned, he had found from the very beginning that these people completely ignored his existence.

As the second prince of the empire, he has been highly regarded and sought after since birth.

Since this time, it has suffered one setback after another.

Yesterday, the Chen family's grandfather met with his father, talking about the Lu family's comparison with the research institute today, and asked His Royal Highness the Empress to test His Majesty's tone, but he didn't expect that his father offered to let him come here as a witness instead of himself.

And along with Marshal Wendell! This shows that the father did not give up on him at all, and still had high hopes for him!

He also heard from his grandfather what the Lu family said, the research institute stole the Lu family's research results, and he planned to take the opportunity of the live broadcast to severely dampen the vigor of the institute, and then give them a step to let them bear their feelings, and the institute will definitely follow his lead in the future.

And the Lu family's side, also have to suppress their arrogance a little, let them know that no matter what the future holds, they can only rely on the Chen family and him Yunyao to maintain the Lu family's status and power.

This is what my grandfather taught him about balance.

But what I never expected was that from seeing Marshal Wendell today and not giving himself a chance to get close at all, to Augusta's indifference, and these two guys who were dressed inexplicably, they simply completely ignored him!

They actually don't put themselves in their eyes? What a thing they are! Dare to do this to him, Yun Yao has already accumulated a stomach of resentment.

"Since you two have such skills, I can recommend you to the Pharmacy Department and specialize in managing the affairs of the Pharmacy when the time comes, how about it?" This can also be regarded as serving the empire, you should not refuse, right? Yun Yao said with some yin and yang strangeness.

However, there is indeed temptation and the meaning of wooing people for the Chen family.

It's just that he forgot that he is now just a prince, not His Majesty the Emperor.

Even if he did have privileges, even His Majesty the Emperor could not say that the empire was completely up to him alone, and the second prince directly said in front of the entire people of the empire that he would get people to the pharmacy department that was related to the safety of the people of the empire.

Chen Junfeng's terminal communication suddenly lit up, he didn't pay attention to the live broadcast just now, and when he saw Father Chen's communication, he picked up with some doubts.