24

Chapter 24: The relationship is not good

Lin Yuanxi got on the flying machine, and seeing that Lin Feng's expression was not very good, he asked: "Lin - when did my father come back?"

Lin Sheng didn't take the original body seriously at all, plus Lin Yuanxi had already changed his core inside, and for this man who had no feelings at all, calling him father was just for Old Master Lin's sake, as well as the blood relationship between the original body and him.

If Lin Sheng made a demon again, even this claim would soon be lost.

Lin Feng did not notice Lin Yuanxi's momentary pause just now, and said in a somewhat indignant tone: "Young Master, not long after you went out, the head of the family returned. After listening to the old man say that you went to the marriage registration center, he immediately said that he would bring you back, but the old man stopped you.

Although Lin Feng was very dissatisfied with Lin Sheng, this time he wanted to hear Lin Sheng bring his young master back.

That Zhang Mingze is a poor student, nothing, the little young master has now sobered up, and after observing it in the past few days, his young master is clear and smart and clever, and he will definitely be excellent in the future, and the surname Zhang is really something that he can't accept.

Lin Yuanxi smiled lightly and said to Lin Feng: "Uncle Feng, even if I don't register with Mingze, what do you think my father is planning to do when he stops me?" The

reason why he and Zhang Mingze were able to match together was that Zhang Mingze had a hacker god friend who helped modify the data of the imperial marriage matching system, so that the two of them were matched together.

Although the matching degree has just passed the passing line of fifty, at least there is no need to ration some strange people.

Or, "What does the young master mean, does it mean that the head of the family has also moved his hands and feet, and wants to distribute you to someone when the system matches?" "Lin Feng reacted at once, and he was immediately angry." How can he do this, master! It's too much! The young master is his own son, how can he-" "

A worthless fool and the son of an A+ Requiem Master, who do you think his father will choose?"

"Young Master-" Lin Feng pursed his lips, wanting to comfort his own young master, he felt that his own young master was too pitiful, and he was actually calculated by his own father.

Lin Yuanxi lowered his eyes slightly, hiding the mockery under his eyes, and said in a flat tone: "It doesn't matter, I don't care anymore." It's

just that Lin Sheng, a person who can sell even his own son for his own interests, how could he agree to let the people who split up the family take the royal relationship?

Even if the separation family is now attached to him, is it not worried that the separation family will become closer to the royal family in the future and will throw him off? Could it even threaten the position of his head of the family?

It was absolutely impossible for Lin Sheng not to think of this possibility.

Lin Yuanxi turned his head to look out the window, so Lin Sheng either controlled what handle the separation family had, so that the people of the divided family must firmly attach themselves to him.

Otherwise, it is this so-called son of the head of the family, his cousin, whose identity is not ordinary.

Slightly hooked the corners of his lips, Lin Yuanxi couldn't help but smile in his heart, it seems that the life of the Lin family in the future will not be too boring.

It's just that I hope the old man won't work too hard in the future.

"Young master, the old man said, when you go back, no matter what the family owner says, you don't agree, he will help you with something." Seeing that the flying machine had hovered over the courtyard of the Lin family's main mansion, Lin Feng hurriedly instructed again.

Lin Yuanxi snorted, "I know, Uncle Feng." Lin

Feng: Alas, the young master is too simple and obedient to be bullied, he must protect his own young master! Even if it is the head of the family, he can't bully the young master casually!

Lin Yuanxi got down from the flying machine and saw the butler Lin Ming standing not far away, smiling kindly at him.

"Grandpa Butler." Lin Yuanxi shouted obediently.

"Young master, come back, the head of the family and the old master are already waiting inside."

"The head of the family is just too partial, obviously the young master is his only heir, how can he-" Lin Feng was still dissatisfied behind him.

"Lin Feng!" Lin Ming glared at him and warned him. "How can you talk about the master behind your back?"

"...... Got it. "Next time, I dare - there are four words written in Lin Feng's unhappy eyes.

Lin Ming didn't bother to pay attention to him, this son, he was all this age, his temper was still so impulsive, it really was—not as stable as their young master.

Lin Ming secretly looked at Lin Yuanxi while walking with Lin Yuanxi to the house.

Not to mention that the old man had doubted whether Lin Yuanxi was possessed by some alien creature, even Lin Ming had the same suspicion after observing Lin Yuanxi in the past two days.

After all, Lin Yuanxi was taken care of by him and the old man together.

There are no examples of a person waking up from a state of delusion.

But those people are basically normal people, only later because of some changes, damage the brain will become confused, even if fortunately, one day in the future suddenly recover.

People, but still the same person.

A person, from temperament, to personality, to intelligence, is now all different.

There is only one answer that can be explained.

That is, this person is no longer the original person.

It may sound a bit fantastical, but it's not impossible.

After all, the universe is so big.

Some alien organisms may also be possible.

But Mr. Lin had already done various tests after he had some doubts, and without exception, the final test results were all - this is what they took care of from childhood to the older child.

Perhaps, this may really be one in a few hundred billion miracles.

The young master has suffered so much, and he should be treated favorably by the Lord God.

"Grandpa Butler?" Lin Yuanxi called out twice, and although Lin Ming always looked straight ahead, the light from the corner of his eyes always swirled above his head.

In order not to change too much at one time to arouse suspicion, Lin Yuanxi is still learning some behavior patterns of his former body recently, and his intelligence can be said to be a sudden improvement by miracles, but the habits of a person's body for more than ten years cannot be changed overnight.

Therefore, in front of the Lin family, when he walks or sits, his head will still look down slightly at the ground, which is the habit of not daring to look at people because he is always bullied.

Although he had tried his best to restrain his temperament, the aging old man Lin and Lin Ming could still see the subtle changes in the aura around him.

It's just that now the situation is complicated, and they all know each other, and they don't know what to say.

"What's the matter, young master?"

"That Lin family head of the family, well, it's my cousin, what is his relationship with my father?" Lin Yuanxi asked in a low voice.

Lin Ming thought for a while and said something meaningful: "The head of the divided family is quite critical of the head of the family, well, all the time.

Lin Yuanxi: Oh, I understand, just thatIt's not a good relationship.