165

Chapter 165: Conspiracy

Not only Xie Shang, except for Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze, as well as Wei Chixuan himself, no one else knew that he was from the merfolk.

Therefore, Xie Shang did not know that his so-called 'mother' of Hang Hang was actually standing in front of him.

Wei Chixuan still didn't want to believe it, but he had calmed down.

"Can I go see him first?"

Xie Shang glanced at Zhang Mingze, "Of course. Then sideways to make the debut, Wei Chixuan said thank you and walked in quickly.

Neither Lin Yuanxi nor Zhang Mingze planned to go in at this time to ruin the warm meeting between their father and son for the rest of their lives after the disaster.

"Doctor Xie, how is Hanghang's body?" Lin Yuanxi is more concerned about this.

"Although it was detected that he should have stopped injecting illegal drugs until four or five years ago, but that medicine only made his mental power unstable, but it seemed okay for the time being, and it seemed to have been trying to fuse with his own spiritual power."

"You mean that the result of Hanghang's injection of illegal agents was successful?" Zhang Mingze frowned.

Xie Shang shook his head, "To be precise, it's an unfinished product. I don't know much about this research, and I recommend finding someone more professional.

Zhang Mingze asked, "Do you know anyone?"

Xie Shang nodded, "My senior brother has been doing research in this area, but he agreed to it by the association, and I can let him come and take a look." The

association Xie Shang was talking about was another important institution of the empire - the Requiem Master Association.

"Is it reliable?" Lin Yuanxi hurriedly asked, "In such a situation as Hanghang, it is best not to let too many people know, after all, we still don't know how many enemies there are in the secret." The

only thing that can be determined is that the Lu family and the Chen family are ironclad and cannot escape.

However, whether the one in the palace was involved is still unclear.

In addition, I don't know how many people and families and institutions they have colluded with, and they rashly revealed the existence of Hanghang, if they are detected by the other party first, then the safety of Hanghang and Wei Chixuan will be even more difficult to guarantee.

"My senior brother is only focused on research, if he leaves the research, he even looks a little stunned, and he is not very good at interacting with people, fortunately, he does not need to communicate with people too much, plus one of the current vice presidents of the association is our teacher, so he can stay in the association to do research at ease, and does not care about other people's affairs." When Xie Shang mentioned this senior brother, he couldn't help but show a smile on his face.

I didn't expect Xie Shang to have such a background, and it's no wonder that ordinary doctors can't be sent to the platinum fleet base.

Lin Yuanxi glanced at Zhang Mingze, who nodded, "That's okay, you study with him, just say that the base will do a comprehensive physical examination for the fleet, you can't be busy, let him help, I think, he should be willing to come here, right?"

Xie Shang's eyes lit up, "Really? That's great, my senior brother has always wanted to come to the platinum fleet to see, he has always said that the elite of the empire is here, he said before that the research encountered a bottleneck, just wanted to find someone to do the experiment - no, what is that, not that kind of experiment, or test the reaction, especially people who need to be physically strong and mentally stable, no, eh, I don't mean that.

Lin Yuanxi smiled and said, "Okay, Doctor Xie, we all understand without worry." "

"...... Well, I'm also a little too excited, in fact, we haven't seen each other for a long time, although we have been in contact, but basically on the terminal, mainly because he is also very busy, I have to talk to our teacher in advance, if I want to borrow the senior brother to help, I have to get the teacher's consent.

"It's natural, tell me after you discuss it."

"Yes, Captain."

"Then, Hanghang and Mr. Wei's father and son, I will ask you first, Doctor Xie." Lin Yuanxi said slightly.

Xie Shang also smiled, "Don't worry, I will take care of them." "Okay

."

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze left the infirmary and talked as they walked.

"Are they?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

"The Lu family and the Chen family? Maybe it's the Lu family, maybe the Chen family, or maybe both are involved. Zhang Mingzejun frowned slightly, "The Lu family has always taken the Chen family's horse as the leader, but in recent years, because Lu Taihe was promoted to lieutenant general, their family is not satisfied with being an obedient dog under the Chen family, and they also have their own careful thoughts."

Lin Yuanxi remembered the previous bet with the Institute of Medicine, at that time, it should be the Lu family that was tempting, tempting to change the relationship with the Chen family from the master to a mutually beneficial cooperative relationship.

But in the end, it was directly stirred up by him and Zhang Mingze.

It is said that Marshal Wendell criticized Lu Taihe in public because of this incident, and there seemed to be connotations between the words that the position of marshal would not consider him.

This made Lu Taihe angry and panicked, although Lu Tairan stood up and took the responsibility on himself, and invited a large number of water troops to whitewash the Lu family, plus the good image of the Lu family in previous years.

Although the enhancement potion has now begun to be put into production, the Lu family's research is still a little eyebrows, they claim that they have developed another one that is more effective than the enhancement potion, but the price is much more expensive [The price of the enhancement potion is now 10,000 star coins, and theirs have to have 100,000 star coins. For the time being, it only circulates among the aristocracy and rich of the upper class.

Therefore, there are still quite a few nobles and rich people who support them.

After all, their interests are tied together.

However, the Lu family did not really stop there, and now it seems that they may have a bigger plan.

"I just heard that His Majesty the Emperor's body suddenly had a problem a few days ago? Some symptoms of dizziness when dealing with affairs? Seems to be serious? Lin Yuanxi asked.

Zhang Mingze paused and nodded: "Well, but it shouldn't be a big deal."

Lin Yuanxi glanced at him, and Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just think that every time you mention His Majesty the Emperor and His Royal Highness, your attitude is a little strange."

Zhang Mingze pinched his face funny, "What's strange?"

"I can't say it, I feel that it's not the same as everyone else anyway."

Zhang Mingze cried and laughed, "Why do I have to be like everyone else?

Lin Yuanxi was stunned, and felt that what Zhang Mingze said seemed to make some sense, maybe he was overthinking.

"Well, I'll just ask."

Zhang Mingze touched his hair, "Go, it's noon, it's time to go to lunch, the food made by the canteen master at the base tastes good, you can taste it."

Although I don't know how the topic suddenly changed from a very serious to 'what to eat at noon', Lin Yuanxi did feel a little hungry.

"It's okay, let's go, I'll bring some to Wei Chixuan and Hanghang and their father and son later, it's not convenient for him to go to a crowded place like the cafeteria."

"Okay, listen to you."