42

Chapter 42: Careless

Knowing that Lin Yuanxi could understand the original "Notes on the Medicinal Plant Scripture", the old man grabbed his arm.

"Kid, do you really understand everything? Just understand it yourself? Still

careless, Lin Yuanxi said in his heart.

He brushed the star network before and saw a lot of comments about the ancient Chinese language.

The replies of netizens are basically -

[I can write a diary in ancient Chinese independently at the age of five! ]

[It's not a secret, in the next twelve levels of ancient Chinese major! ]

【Wouldn't it?】 No way? But anyone who has had ten years of compulsory education in Star Studies can understand it, right?

But what he missed was that there was another word called "mouth hi".

So much so that he really thought that everyone could speak ancient Chinese now.

Seeing his young master's embarrassed expression, Meng Shaohui immediately stood up and said: "This old man, the things are also given to you, and our young master has also answered the question you asked just now, why are you still pulling people away?" You can't touch porcelain!

Although the onlookers

next to him did not know the cause and effect, but seeing that this old man was full of anger, and then looked at Lin Yuanxi's white and well-behaved appearance, the scales in his heart immediately tilted, and they all spoke.

"Eh, you old man, what have you been doing with people? I see you're okay too, huh? Don't really touch porcelain, do you?

"Just now, it was obviously the things that people bought first, you old man suddenly inserted a kick, people's children respect the old, and the things were also given to you, how did it stick."

"Yes, yes, you can't bully people and children when they are well-behaved and sensible."

Lin Yuanxi was crying and laughing, and saw that the old man let go of his hand in embarrassment before saying, "Don't misunderstand, this old man and I are just discussing some things." He whispered to the old man: "Grandpa, there are too many people today, and I really have things to do, when I have time to go back, let's contact you again to see?" Before

, because it was full of the smell of various plants, as well as the smell of perfume on people, mixed together.

Lin Yuanxi didn't pay much attention, and when he was close to the old man, he smelled a very special smell on him, the smell of medicine.

Coupled with the old man's understanding of plants, as well as his concern for the "Commentary on the Medicinal Plant Classic", and the attitude of the stall owner.

Lin Yuanxi guessed that the old man should be engaged in pharmacy-related work.

Therefore, being able to contact it is also beneficial and harmless to him.

The old man was busy and said: "Okay, then you go to get busy with yours first, and then we will contact you later." After a pause, he added: "I will definitely save this pot of saber-toothed grass for you!"

"I believe in you." Lin Yuanxi smiled, and the stall owner didn't have anything he liked here, so he simply left with Meng Shaohui first.

They left, and the rest of the onlookers dispersed.

Looking at the backs of the two, the stall owner said jokingly to the old man: "I said Yin Lao, is what this kid said true or false?" Regardless of whether what he said about self-study on the Star Network is true or not, even if he is really the little young master of which family, even if it is from the Lu family, I guess the old man in his family does not dare to pack a ticket and say that he can understand half of the "Medicinal Plant Scripture Commentary", right? Do you really believe what he says? I guess I think you are too annoying and perfunctory.

Elder Yin sighed, "Why don't I know? It's just that now, the Lu family controls the inheritance and research of the ancient Chinese language, and if we want to translate some ancient earth period Chinese documents, we have to ask them, but they have asked for more and more in recent years, and recently, they have asked us to disclose to them a formula of a sixth-level requiem potion, saying that they will study it themselves, and then give us the results.

"Hehe, I have long said that if you always lower your posture like this, it will encourage their arrogance more and more. It is clear that research belongs to the empire, how much benefit did the empire give them in the early years? For some of their requests, the empire sent so many warriors to the alien galaxy to find precious documents, and after handing it over to them, what did it get? Not to mention, these were not originally from his family, but were stolen-" "

Okay, Usser, don't talk nonsense, these are just rumors from others." Elder Yin frowned and stopped.

Usser sneered, "Is it rumored that everyone knows each other, how did Baird die in the first place?" How did those materials get to the hands of the Lu family? Isn't it because the eldest lady of his family is now the daughter-in-law of the Lu family, the sister-in-law of Her Royal Highness, and the two are complicit in one breath, one mountain of raccoon!

"Usser! You really don't talk like it anymore! In public, talk about Her Royal Highness, be careful of being overheard, go to the royal guard, and arrest you. Elder Yin scolded softly, but his eyes showed worry.

Usserl still wanted to speak, but he didn't know what to think, and there was a trace of sadness and resentment under his eyes, and finally he pressed his hat down hard and lay back, showing that he refused to talk.

Elder Yin looked at him and sighed deeply, but he didn't blame Usser's behavior in his heart.

Baird, the captain of the First Legion's Thunder Sword Squad, was once recognized as the most promising man to become the First Legion Commander, and it is said that the marshal is very favored and may become the best successor to the marshal in the future.

However, in a firefight with interstellar pirates, in order to cover his adjutant, he was forced to land on the extraterrestrial barren star.

Shortly after that, his adjutant, Lu Taihe, the eldest son of the head of the Lu family, excavated an ancient earth site on the Barren Star while leading the search and rescue, and obtained precious ancient Chinese documents from there.

At that time, the laws of the empire were not complete for the excavation of ancient documents, and such documents found by the family excavated followed the principle of voluntariness and whether they were handed over to the imperial institute.

Although Lu Taihe was a member of the legion, he claimed that he had encountered the Lu family starship returning from the extraterrestrial galaxy halfway, and the excavation of this document was discovered by the Lu family, so it did not need to be handed over to the Imperial Research Institute.

But then there were rumors that Baird discovered the site after the forced landing of the Barren Star, and after contacting his adjutant, he informed his adjutant about the ruin.

And the Lu family's starship did not pass by there, but detoured from elsewhere, and also got news from Lu Taihe.

But Lu Taihe insisted that these were all framed by people with intentions, plus his sister was already engaged to His Royal Highness's brother at that time, and the Military Department and the Imperial Academy were not pursuing the matter because of the face of Her Royal Highness.

Baird is still missing, except for a blood-stained military jacket.

Now on the records of the Empire and the military, Baird Kelsen, has been sacrificed.