14

Chapter 14: My grandson won't be possessed by alien creatures, right?

As the biological son of the head of the Lin family, the young master of the Lin family, he was personally applied for marriage matching by his father when he was just an adult. You know, with the development of the empire, now as long as you can't marry a wife or can't marry someone will apply for marriage matching. And it's impossible to find any so-called good people there.

Lin Yuanxi was sold by Lin Sheng!

Everyone reacted, Lin Sheng must have reached some agreement with the royal family, or rather, with Her Royal Highness the Empress and the Chen family behind him, so simply to sell Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Ming and Lin Feng looked at their little young master with both eagerness and worry, and they were also very angry at the family master's approach.

And Old man Lin, he was already angry and speechless.

Who would have thought that when it came to this juncture, the person who finally gave him a salary from the bottom of the cauldron would actually be his own son, Lin Yuanxi's own father?!

Lin Yuanan, who was originally jealous and unwilling, couldn't laugh out loud when he heard this!

Hahaha! I can't think of it! Lin Yuanxi! You do the math! It still didn't escape! This is your life!

As the protagonist, Lin Yuanxi just raised his head and looked at Chen Zhao, and even showed a smile that could be called obedient under the malicious gaze of the other party.

"So, when will those 10 million star coins and small private starships be transferred to me?" He paused, not forgetting to point to the terminal on his wrist. "There is a recording~ Presumably, the queen and the Chen family will not admit it for these reasons, right?"

Chen Zhao frowned, carefully observing the young man with a faint smile in front of him, he really didn't seem to care about the news he heard just now.

Are you still in the mood to think about that little compensation?

"Of course, Her Royal Highness will do what she says. Besides, the little young master may need these things very much in the future. Let's think of it as a gift from Her Royal Highness the Queen for your future marriage. Ten

million star coins is nothing to Her Royal Highness and the Chen family, but it is also a rich dowry for the young master who suddenly became married to a small nobleman in a remote galaxy from a super family.

Lin Yuanxi turned a deaf ear to this almost insulting remark, and his mind had already drifted hundreds of light years away.

When he leaves the Lin family, he may be able to start refining medicine again!

As a qualified pharmacist, how can you live without refining medicine in your daily life?!

He couldn't wait to stay in the pharmacy for twelve hours a day, oh no, twenty-four hours.

But his daze behavior, in the eyes of outsiders, only felt that he had received a huge blow and could not come back to his senses.

However, in fact, Lin Yuanxi had already begun to think about what these ten million star coins could do.

Although Old Master Lin was angry and distressed, it was his own son, Lin Yuanxi's own father, or the current head of the Lin family, and Old man Lin had nothing to say.

Before Chen Zhao and them left satisfied, Lin Yuanxi suddenly stopped Chen Zhao.

"That-"

Chen Zhao turned around, saw the expression of Ai Ai in the teenage period, and thought to himself, could this be figured out? Ready to make friends with Her Royal Highness the Empress and the Chen family?