162

Chapter 162: Deliverance

Zhang Mingze was probably angry this time, and the scope of spiritual power released extended to the entire underground place.

He didn't look at the few people who fainted on the ground, walked to the corner, and picked up the box.

When he turned his head, he saw Lin Yuanxi fiddling with Chen Ying's terminal equipment.

Zhang Mingze walked over and said with a smile: "Yo little friend, now I have learned badly." When

he said this, his body squatted down directly, opened Chen Ying's terminal device with a few strokes, and knocked a few times on it, Lin Yuanxi watched him easily see the other party's privacy without any obstacles.

"How?" Lin Yuanxi asked.

Zhang Mingze sneered, stood up and kicked Chen Ying, "This little bastard is not a good thing."

"Huh?" Lin Yuanxi didn't know why.

Zhang Mingze gritted his teeth and said: "The matter of human trafficking is that he is matchmaking, a belly of bad water, specializing in this kind of disgusting thing."

Not only that, but this person also trafficked some other races, especially beautiful races, both men and women, and then sent them to a certain club to give powerful and somewhat perverted hobbies.

It's just a lot of evil.

Such a person, Zhang Mingze really wanted to solve him on the spot.

But no, you can't let him die now, you have to keep him useful.

Lin Yuanxi seemed to see something from Zhang Mingze's face, he pondered for a moment, leaned over and said to Zhang Mingze: "I have an idea." "What

?" Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows.

Lin Yuanxi snorted, then reached out and clicked a few times on Chen Ying, and looked disgusted after getting up.

Zhang Mingze had already handed him a clean handkerchief, "Just tell me how to do it, why did you still get started." "Tasteful tone.

Lin Yuanxi chuckled, wiped his hands, and shoved the handkerchief directly into his hand, "It's not a good thing, don't give it to you."

Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows, "Oh? What's that about?

Lin Yuanxi beckoned in his ear, Zhang Mingze leaned over, Lin Yuanxi whispered a few words to him, and saw the expression on Zhang Mingze's face gradually solidify.

"..."

He felt a little cool somewhere.

Where did this kid learn the means? That's too, too bad, right?

But if it is used on other men, Zhang Mingze can't help but give Lin Yuanxi a thumbs up.

But if you use it on yourself... Forget it, don't dare to think.

In the future, it seems that it is better not to mess with this child in his family easily.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze walked out and walked to the gladiatorial arena they had just passed, and the lively carnival just now was gone, leaving only silence.

Lin Yuanxi turned around and saw that a large area fell crookedly around the field, either lying on the ground or lying on his back, not only that, but when he looked carefully, he saw that most of them were covering their hearts, and the expressions on their faces were also very hideous.

It should be that he can't withstand Zhang Mingze's mental coercion, and his heart can't stand it and falls.

Lin Yuanxi was concerned about the condition of the young soldier, and even more concerned about the mermaid cub, so he asked Zhang Mingze to see the young soldier first, and he quickly walked to the outside of the glass box where the mermaid cub was kept.

The person who was originally in charge of this glass box was also lying on the ground, there was still a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth, and his spiritual power level was not high, and he directly vomited blood and fainted.

It is estimated that there is not a month that cannot be up.

Lin Yuanxi just took advantage of Zhang Mingze's release of spiritual power coercion, and also quietly released his divine sense to protect the young soldiers, mermaid cubs and some other alien races locked here.

As for those interstellar beasts, they were all fierce and bloodthirsty, and he didn't care.

The mermaid cubs swam around anxiously in the glass box, especially when they saw the young soldier plopping down on the ground as if he was pressed by something, and wanted to come to him, but he couldn't move his footsteps, and he was even more anxious, constantly patting the wall of the glass box.

Lin Yuanxi walked over, released his divine sense, and calmed the other party.

The mermaid cub felt this divine awareness, the same as protecting him just now, after seeing Lin Yuanxi's appearance, he gradually quieted down, opening a pair of big round eyes, looking at Lin Yuanxi, a little overwhelmed.

"Can you understand what I'm saying?" Lin Yuanxi asked tentatively.

The mermaid cub blinked, then nodded, he opened his mouth and seemed to say something, but the glass box had a sound insulation effect, so Lin Yuanxi couldn't hear it.

It is much more convenient to see that the mermaid cub can understand his words.

Lin Yuanxi hurriedly looked around, found the way to open the glass box device, and then opened the lid on it, stepped on the table and stood up, stretching out his hands at the mermaid cub, "Come, brother carry you out." The

mermaid cub obediently stretched out his hand, Lin Yuanxi hugged him by the armpit and picked him up from underwater, and then hugged him in his arms, "Let's go over there, don't be afraid, that's also my brother's friend, it's a good person." Holding

the cub and walking to Zhang Mingze's side, "How is he?" When

the mermaid cub saw the young soldier, he couldn't help but stretch out his hand towards him, opened his mouth, and shouted crisply: "Daddy, daddy!" Father! The

young soldier was actually able to maintain a trace of sobriety under the coercion of Zhang Mingze's mental power, and Zhang Mingze had to look at him differently.

But it can only be a little sober, and one of the motivations is because of the cubs in the glass box.

Zhang Mingze pulled the person up and asked, "Can I still go?"

It may be that after a while, he looks much better than just now, at least he can take two steps with Zhang Mingze's support, but he has not fully recovered his strength.

"Thanks, may I ask you?"

Lin Yuanxi touched the cub's soft hair, "Your father is still very tired now, let him rest for a while and then hold you, okay?" Let your brother hold you first.

The

cub was already very sensible, just suddenly saw his father a little anxious, and now he saw that the young man was injured and mentally ill, so he nodded obediently, "Thank you brother."

Lin Yuanxi smiled.

Zhang Mingze asked the young man, "What is your name?" The

young man frowned, but after all, the other party had saved them just now, and he could feel the huge spiritual power coercion just now, at least above the double S level.

After that, there was another barrier formed by a gentle spiritual force, completely enveloping him and the cub, but he was a little injured before, so his movement would be blocked now.

He replied softly, "My name is Wei Chixuan, thank you for saving me and the child."

Lin Yuanxi asked:"What's his name?" He asked about the cub in his arms.

Wei Chixuan's expression fell on the cub's face, and it softened for a moment.

"His name is Hanghang."

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze looked at each other, and Qi Qi thought that this child only has a small name and no big name, is it because the other party has not fully trusted them, so he doesn't say it, or is it because the child's big name can't be said?