172

Chapter 172: Why Did You Leave
"Oh, look at this grandeur, look at this decoration, gee, this is the natural powder mine of Atahaka, right? Carving into such a large object must cost a lot of star coins, right? Sure enough, it is a famous interstellar chain restaurant in Tasstar, and other people's families do not have such a big hand. Oh, this thing got it from the tree man? You can actually trade with that kind of stubborn race, the people behind your restaurant are not simple people, powerful, really a place like us who can't afford to come from——"

In the private room on the second floor, the old Chen Tou wearing a shabby leather jacket was groping around the house, generally commenting on the furnishings in the house with his mouth.

The waiter who brought them looked at him dissatisfied, turned his head to look at the two young noble young masters who brought him, but immediately put on a fawning smile, and said with some embarrassment: "Two gentlemen, I'm sorry, our restaurant has a dress code, guests who come to the restaurant to dine, must wear formal clothes, otherwise it is best to be neat and casual, this is also a kind of respect for other guests——"

Are there any other guests in the private room? Zhang Mingze asked lightly.

"This—" The waiter choked.

"Since it's a private room, as long as no unrelated people suddenly break in, no one should disturb anyone, right?"

The waiter replied weakly, "... Yes, if you need anything else, you can always ring the bell and call the waiter, we are always at your service to wish you and your friends a pleasant meal.

"Hmm."

When the waiter left aggrievedly, Zhang Mingze turned his head and found that at some point, his own child ran to sit and chat with the old Chen Tou.

"Old man Chen—" "

Don't call me that." Old Chen Tou waved his hand and sat casually on the sofa in the box, with a hint of sarcasm in his eyes, but it was not aimed at Lin Yuanxi, but at the title of 'Old Master Chen'. "Old man Chen is the one who is high in the Chen family now, I am just an ordinary little old man, just call me Old Chen Tou. In other words, Lin family boy, why are you here, your home-" "

Ahem, Yuanxi, Mr. Chen, order first, and talk slowly later." Zhang Mingze interrupted Old Chen Tou's words and glanced at him.

Old Chen Tou sighed, for some reason, he seemed to see Zhang Mingze particularly unpleasant, but he was very pleasant to Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Old Chen Tou, what do you want to eat?" Today I have a treat with Minze.

"Well, the old man hasn't had a good meal for a long time, so I'll borrow your light today and make a tooth sacrifice haha."

Zhang Mingze wanted to say that the person who paid the bill in the end was me, how did it become the light of borrowing his children's alone?

But forget it, anyway, his is no different from his children's, it's okay.

Too lazy to think about this old man, the three of them sat down again after ordering.

Lin Yuanxi remembered what Old Chen Tou had not finished saying just now, and asked: "Old Chen Tou, you just said that my family, what happened to my family?"

Old Chen Tou glanced at Zhang Mingze sitting behind him, Lin Yuanxi did not notice the undercurrent between the two, he smiled and said: "I just want to ask how your family is now, is your grandfather okay?" I was also an old acquaintance with your grandfather, although the intersection was not much, but I also knew each other.

Lin Yuanxi chuckled: "My grandfather is quite healthy, and I contacted him not long ago." However, if you knew my grandfather before, you should also know my previous situation, and I have only been around for a long time, so many things in the family before are not very clear.
Old Chen Tou nodded, "I didn't dare to recognize you just now, but I knew that
Old Man Lin had a very precious grandson, just a little-" He paused, and reacted to the rumored Lord Zheng who was sitting in front of him at this moment, swallowed the words back to his lips, and asked instead: "But how did you get here?" Aren't you supposed to be in Capital Star?

"Come out and relax." Lin Yuanxi replied with a smile.

Old Chen Tou then remembered another thing, this matter was also related to their Chen family, and he was suddenly a little ridiculous.

Zhang Mingze glanced at this old man helplessly, at such an age, how can he not see it at all? Topics will not be found one by one.

"What about you? What are you doing here when your old man is not in the capital star? Why didn't you know that the Chen family still has such a number one person as you? Zhang Mingze asked.

Old Chen Tou laughed at himself: "What kind of character am I, I'm just an old waste, naturally where is cool to stay."

Lin Yuanxi blinked, "I just checked your spiritual power network, ah, sorry, without permission, invaded your spiritual power network, just now it was a special situation, and I hope you Haihan." The tone was sincere, but the expression did not have any sincerity.

Old Chen Tou cried and laughed, "Okay, don't test me with a red face and a white face, I know I can't beat you both." I really didn't expect ah, I left the Capital Star all these years, and the current juniors are actually so powerful.

"So, why did you leave the Chen family? If my search just now is correct, your previous spiritual power level must have been at least above double S-huh-" Lin Yuanxi looked at the old Chen Tou who suddenly grabbed his arm in surprise, his face full of eagerness and incredulity, "What's wrong?"

"You, what did you say?! You, you, how do you know what my spiritual power level was in the past? How do you see that?! Old Chen Tou suddenly became excited, and he was a little incoherent.

Zhang Mingze stood up from behind Lin Yuanxi and grabbed Old Chen Tou's hand to let him let go of Lin Yuanxi. "Don't get excited, just say something."

He was really afraid that this old man would swallow his little friend, but Zhang Mingze probably knew what was going on.

The spiritual power level of Old Chen Tou that he sensed was now only C-level, but he did not feel that the other party had been injured or other injuries.

If what Wonxi said was right, of course, now it seems that Yuanxi is indeed right.

Then this old Chen Tou must be hiding some secret, think about it, that is why he left the Chen family, appeared in this kind of place, and became what he is now.

"Don't get excited, if you have any questions, I know, I will definitely answer them, but before that, you must also answer me a question." Lin Yuanxi first calmed Old Chen Tou.

Old Chen Tou, who calmed down, also felt that he was a little gaffe, and eased up for a while before saying, "You asked."

"When you left the Chen family and your mental power level dropped, was it because you were seriously injured by external forces, or did you inject some illegal medicine?" We hope you will answer us honestly. "