177

Chapter 177: Another Mermaid Cub

Just when the other party was investigating the identity of Lin Yuanxi and their group, the final finale auction item finally appeared.

The auctioneer wore gloves and took out the test tube medicine in the box with both hands, and appeared in mid-air, and there was immediately a lot of discussion below.

From the top of the screen, you can see that the agent in the test tube is blue-gold, and this test tube is not long, about half the size of an ordinary test tube on the market.

The auctioneer cleared his throat, "Don't be impatient, everyone, listen to me first."

Everyone quieted down, but their eyes were burning at the tube of reagent.

Lin Yuanxi had no doubt, but if one person dared to take the lead, the others would definitely rush up to grab the potion.

"Everyone knows that recently the Imperial Research Institute has issued an announcement saying that an enhancement potion has been produced, hehe, it's not that we belittle the Institute, but over the years, the Pharmaceutical Research Institute has not disappointed the Empire enough?"

"Everyone here, I think that there are backgrounds and doors at home, and what happened to the so-called enhancement agent of the Institute of Medicine, I think I know almost all about it now." Indeed, it is indeed much stronger than everything on the market now, but it is only compared to the ordinary people on the market, if you want to really rely on him, hehe-"

His words were full of contempt for the enhancement potion, but there was a chorus of echo below.

"There are gains and losses, especially spiritual power potions, ordinary people are already difficult to bear the pain caused by mental riots, and the medicine must also take into account people's ability to bear, but they completely ignore people's bodies and forcibly break through, which is simply disregarding people's lives and safety!" Wei Chi Xuan frowned fiercely.

Lin Yuanxi was still staring at the tube of potion, and Zhang Mingze asked him, "Is there something wrong?"

"We can't see it unless we photograph that tube." Lin Yuanxi said.

Xuan Ran looked outside, "Today, these people should all come for this thing, it is estimated that this thing will have to be auctioned at a sky-high price later!"

Sure enough, the auctioneer's next words brought the atmosphere of the entire venue to a climax.

"Of course, we don't have to worry about those problems at all about this potion we auctioned today!"

"This is a secret recipe from the merfolk! Moreover, it has also been tested on merfolk and people, it can be said that it is foolproof, absolutely no problem!

As soon as his words fell, Lin Yuanxi noticed that Wei Chixuan, who was standing at the window, clenched his fists sharply, and

his face was livid.

"Mermaids?" Someone below asked in amazement: "Didn't they never trade with private families?"

The auctioneer smiled and said nothing, just said: "The merfolk race has a much longer life than us, and they also have spiritual power, but almost none of the clansmen have had a spiritual power riot, don't you want to know why?"

"There won't be a spiritual riot in the merfolk?"

"Really fake?"

"I seem to have heard people talk about it, but everyone is secretive about this aspect of spiritual power, and generally does not mention this aspect of other races."

"You guys are, doing human experiments?" Some people are a little worried, "If this is discovered-" "

Don't worry, we have agreed to this, for the future of the empire!" For the future of the people of the empire! The more the auctioneer spoke, the more excited he became, "Of course, these are not the point, the point is, this bottle of potion in my hand!" It is a potion that can directly break through to the S level!

Everyone

in the audience gasped at the same time, and then, someone couldn't help but say: "Stop talking nonsense!" Let's talk about the price!

"Yes, yes, yes! Stop talking nonsense, hurry up and shoot, I can't wait!

The rest of the room began to exchange ears, calculating with each other how much money they had in their hands and how much others in the room could contribute.

Zhang Mingze suddenly opened his mouth and said with a smile: "Guess how much is this starting price?"

Lin Yuanxi thought for a moment and said, "Fifty million star coins? "He now has some idea of the price of these things at auction.

Even that Longzhi grass just now can start at 10 million, this rumored potion that can break through the S-grade, isn't it going to heaven?!

Xuan Ran also guessed on the side, "This thing is all up to them, they haven't confirmed whether his medicinal effect is really that powerful, moreover, such a large transfer of 10 million star coins may be inquired about by the interstellar bank, and it will be fifty million, this, is this not waiting to be investigated?!"

Wei Chixuan glanced at him lightly, and then he remembered that just now, his own boss had spent twenty million star coins to photograph a grass.

Well, forget it, he does not understand the world of these rich people.

Soon, the host announced the starting price of this tube of reagents-"Okay, now I announce that the starting price of the S-class breakthrough potion is, 100 million star coins!"

"I'll go! He is really a lion opening his mouth, how dare he ask for a price! "Shocked.

Wei Chixuan scoffed, "But so much money, for them, is just a casual throw." "

Uh... Xuan Ran glanced at his boss, he didn't know whether to say it or not, although he just complained that the boss spent 20 million star coins to buy a grass is a bit of a loser.

But in fact, it is not impossible for the boss of his family to throw out a hundred million star coins casually.

Lin Yuanxi was just about to speak, but when the man suddenly changed his tone and said again: "By the way, there is one more condition for the client."

"What conditions?!"

"What conditions? Can't let people give a five-star praise!

"Hahahaha." The others burst into laughter.

Lin Yuanxi frowned slightly, "What do you mean?"

Wei Chixuan also said: "This is the first time that the commissioner mentioned other requirements in the auction. The

auctioneer smiled slightly, but there was an indescribable chill and malice in that smile.

"If the buyer can provide them with a Mermaid cub, they will also come with a bottle of S-Class Breakthrough!" With two bottles in hand, wouldn't it be more foolproof?

Wei Chixuan slammed his fist on the windowsill, "This group of bastards! was

quickly held down by the uproar, "Calm and calm!" Rest assured, it is absolutely impossible for them to succeed!

Lin Yuanxi's face sank, "Are they openly carrying out racial human trafficking?"

Zhang Mingze said with a cold smile: "This trip is really not a loss."

As soon as the

auctioneer's words fell, the venue, which had originally thought that the crowd would be angry, quieted down.

A frivolous voice came, "I thought it was something, but it was just a pup of the mermaid, as far as I know, there is a mermaid cub on the Tass star now." "