15

Chapter 15: Grandpa, I agree to get married
"Grandpa, I agree to get married."

Who knows, Old Master Lin's doubts have not been dispelled, and Lin Yuanxi on the opposite side has already directly lifted the card.

Lin Ge was stunned for a moment, and then said angrily: "What marriage?" I tell you, even if your father makes a decision, no one will dare to throw you out of this house if the old man says he does not agree! Yuanxi, don't be afraid, with a grandfather in one day, you will always be the little young master of the Lin family! No one can beat you to go!

Lin Ge's first reaction thought that the marriage contractor was suddenly replaced by Lin Yuanbei made Lin Yuanxi sad, and he couldn't help but scold Lin Sheng who didn't even care about his own son for the sake of interests, although the other party was also his own son, but unfortunately Lin Sheng never listened to him and always contradicted him.

Break the son, don't forget it! I'm too lazy to care about him, just live alone with my grandson in the future!

"No, Grandpa, I didn't mean that." Lin Yuanxi hurriedly appeased the old man and said to him seriously: "This was decided after careful consideration.

"You're thinking deeply about what you're doing! What do you know as a child, is marriage a family? Yes? You, ah, don't know that firewood, rice, oil and salt are expensive, really let you follow some little nobleman to a remote galaxy for two days, you will know how good it is at home. "Old man Lin is angry and funny, but his grandson is naïve and ignorant.

Lin Yuanxi shook his head, "No, grandpa, didn't you see it?

"See what?" Old man Lin was puzzled.

"Her Royal Highness seems to have a lot of complaints against me, and he and the Chen family behind the second prince are naturally also in cahoots with the queen and the second prince. Plus, the Father... My father has already decided to give up on me once for the benefit of the family, and then in the future, there will be a second time. I know that Grandpa you feel sorry for me, but the Lin family is not the only me, there is such a big family, can't you offend Her Royal Highness the Empress and the Chen family for me alone, right?
Old man
Lin frowned, "You are a child, what do you want to do so much?" Grandpa is there for these things.

"I'm an adult, Grandpa." Lin Yuanxi looked at Old Master Lin calmly, "Her Royal Highness and the Chen family are still worried about the influence of the Star Network, and they won't do anything to me." But this matter will soon pass, and I believe that after them, there will be other moves. They can now say that their father will use my marriage as a bargaining chip, and in the future-"

Lin Yuanxi was worried about the father-son relationship between Lin Ge and Lin Sheng, and finally said nothing.

But in the world of cultivation, although his parents and brothers loved him, he had heard many rumors that many other families had given up their relatives for the benefit of one family.

Father and son, mother and daughter, brothers, sisters, all relationships, in peaceful times, are warm and stable.

But once there is a rift between them, there are always consequences that you are not willing to bear.

Lin Ge immediately understood Lin Yuanxi's unfinished meaning, "Yuanxi, your father he-" He wanted to say that your father would not really treat you like that, let alone grandfather there.

But the marriage that Lin Yuanxi was suddenly matched just now is still in the system, and the evidence is overwhelming.

He had more to say about repairing the relationship between father and son, but he couldn't say it at the moment.

The old face was lost by that bastard!

"When your father comes back, I will definitely beat him up and give you a good beating!" After Old Master Lin finished speaking, his expression was a little stunned.

Lin Yuanxi understood that the other party was relieved.

"Okay, when the time comes, I'll hand Grandpa the stick!" Lin Yuanxi said a naughty thing to make Old Master Lin happy.

Old man Lin snorted, "You little rabbit cub is also disobedient, I see that you just grew up, and you don't want to accompany me this bad old man, I want to go out and see, right!" Stinky boy!

Also, when the child is older, he always has to go out and practice.

When their Lin family was still in its prime, the juniors of the Lin family would be thrown to the front line to experience as adults.

I don't know when these so-called family children have become delicate.

The empire is now prosperous and prosperous.

However, in the interstellar countries of the Allies and Hanhai, danger is everywhere.

If one day, the empire suddenly experiences war, these young nobles, I am afraid that their first reaction will only think of running for their lives.

Old man Lin suddenly felt that he had some more than enough and lacked strength. "I'll check later which bastard is a match for you, call him to the house, and I'll talk to him properly." Old man Lin gritted his teeth and said.

Lin Yuanxi smiled lightly, "Okay, grandpa."
Old man
Lin looked at him suspiciously, "Your tone, don't you already know who it is?"

Lin Yuanxi smiled and said nothing, "Well, wait for grandpa to see him in person, ask yourself, I'll go back to the room to read first, grandpa."

"Well, there you go." Old man Lin was full of thoughts that he was now the bastard kid who was about to kidnap his good grandson, and he didn't have much mind to chat anymore, waved his hand, and let Lin Yuanxi do his own thing.

Lin Yuanxi walked briskly up to the second floor and returned to his bedroom.

As soon as the door is closed, the terminal video communication lights up.

He pressed the connect button, and a handsome face, familiar and unfamiliar, appeared on his terminal screen.

"People from the royal family, gone?" Zhang Mingze asked.

Lin Yuanxi nodded, "Well, it's gone."

Lin Yuanxi actually learned a little earlier than Chen Zhao that he had been applied for a system matching marriage.

Just when Chen Zhao and Old Master Lin were testing each other there, Zhang Mingze sent him a message.

[Zhang Mingze: My friend has been paying attention to the imperial marriage matching system and found that your application information appeared on the system, and the applicant is Lin Sheng. Need my friend to help you intercept? He's a Starnet hacker.

Lin Yuanxi was originally thinking about how to leave the Lin family, and after Zhang Mingze's message was sent, he scanned the content on it while quickly thinking about various methods in his mind, and finally chose this one.

[Lin Yuanxi: I agreed to what you asked me last time.

As for whether the other party does not understand, it depends on Zhang Mingze.

If he can't even understand this sentence——

[Zhang Mingze: Okay, I know, I will upload my application form immediately. Lin Yuanxi, have you really, thought about it? Don't worry, even if we are together because of this, as long as it is something you don't want to do, I won't do it.

Maybe it's fate, maybe it's because something has already happened.

At that moment, Lin Yuanxi chose to believe Zhang Mingze's words.

[Lin Yuanxi: Good.

He came back to his senses, tilted his head, and looked at Zhang Mingze.

Zhang Mingze looked at him a little nervously, "What's wrong?"

Lin Yuanxi blinked, "My grandfather said that he wants to see you." Well, he thought, talk to you. "

Zhang Mingze: Do you really not know what terrible words you are saying with such an innocent expression now?