160

Chapter 160: Fishing

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze continued to walk forward with Scarface, and the two walked through a long passageway, which gradually quieted down.

In the end, the roars and shouts outside could no longer be heard, only the footsteps of the three of them echoed.

Lin Yuanxi and Zhang Mingze observed that the stone walls on these two sides were smoother than the outside, as if they had been specially carved by hand.

On the way through, two rooms on the left and right sides were tightly locked with iron locks.

Lin Yuanxi looked at it twice, released his divine sense to probe again, and found that it was empty, only some strange arrangements were placed inside, and no other problems were found.

[It seems that there are quite a few Daoists in this.] Zhang Mingze said to Lin Yuanxi.

Lin Yuanxi lowered his eyes slightly, [Well, but I haven't found any other problems for the time being, I don't know where he is going to take us. ]

【Don't be afraid, I'm here.】 Zhang Mingze soothed.

[Hmm.

At the end, Scarface finally stopped, raised his wrist and pressed it against the door lock, and the door opened with a drop.

Scarface turned back to the two and said, "Come in, what you want is inside."

"Eh, okay, okay." Zhang Mingze took two quick steps and trotted over as if he was in a hurry.

Lin Yuanxi followed closely behind him, walked to the door, and probed in.

The room looked quite large, but the inside was also very basic, only a table, two chairs, and two boxes in the corner.

There is also a simple single bed against the wall, and there is also an instrument next to it, which looks like an instrument for testing mental power. The sheets looked dirty, and there was a big stain in the middle, and I didn't know what was going on.

Scarface saw that his gaze fell on the single bed, pointed to the bed and said, "Some people who come to trade goods want to try the effect of goods, and they will inject directly here, so, you know." Spiritual power is a thing, maybe not everyone can break through successfully. Especially some people, greedy for cheap, have to buy that kind of bargain. But naturally, what kind of price has what kind of effect, right? So, since you all want it so much, you should simply spend more, right?

"Yes, yes, you're so right! It is the most troublesome for those who want good things and are reluctant to spend money, where are there so many cheap leaks for them to pick up! Zhang Mingze echoed.

Scarface snorted smugly, and was echoed by Zhang Mingze, and became even more triumphant.

"I tell you, we are all good goods here, the whole empire, only I dare to pack tickets with you, as long as you spend enough price, buy things from me, it must be guaranteed, steady profit." The goods you take for a million star coins from me, don't look at a million quite a lot, reluctantly, change hands, then you can sell for ten times the price! How's that, not bad, right?

Zhang Mingze smiled and nodded, "That's nature that's nature, that, big brother, let's, can you look at the goods first?" You see, I'm all on this, and my whole net worth is pressed on this, this - yes - you have to be careful hehe, either I don't believe you, really, just, just want to see. Scarface

waved his hand, "What's this, no problem, wait, I'll go get it for you."

After Scarface finished speaking, he turned around and walked to the two boxes in the corner, and opened the combination lock of one of the boxes, the box that looked unpretentious on the outside, but inside was an all-metal freezer, and it was still air-conditioned.

There was a neat row of potions inside, and Scarface took out one of the tubes and locked the box.

He walked up to the two and handed the potion to Zhang Mingze, "For the sake of the two of you buying so many portions, in the future, we may have to cooperate for a long time, this tube of potion is regarded as a gift to you, you are a C-grade spiritual power, right?" Try it, it will work in ten minutes, and you will be guaranteed to increase your mental power level in a moment.

Lin Yuanxi frowned slightly, [Mingze, this potion is not safe, and you can't drink it casually.

【Don't worry, I know it.】 Zhang Mingze lowered his eyes, and the afterglow from the corner of his eyes collided with Lin Yuanxi's gaze in midair, with a hint of comfort in his eyes.

[Be careful. Lin Yuanxi thought in his heart that he would find a way to get the effect of that potion out so that he didn't need to drink it later.

When Scarface handed the potion to Zhang Mingze, Zhang Mingze hurriedly took it with both hands, and Lin Yuanxi also rushed over eagerly, "Look... See...... Look..."

Scarface had a headache when he heard Lin Yuanxi speak, and directly turned his head to open the terminal, just now his terminal just rang, he smiled at the two, "You guys try it yourself, I'll read the text message."

Lin Yuanxi took the opportunity to hold Zhang Mingze's hand, quickly opened the medicine, and then took out a handkerchief from his clothes pocket, poured the medicine directly on the handkerchief, and then stuffed it back into his clothes pocket. [I have a way to upgrade your mental power.

Zhang Mingze's eyes lit up, [Good.

When Scarface turned his head, he saw Zhang Mingze just making the action of drinking the potion, and wiped his mouth, "This tastes a little strange."

"Well, the potion is not a drink, of course, it can't be delicious." Scarface grinned, "It might be a little uncomfortable later, but don't worry, as long as you survive that time, you won't be in the ordinary C-class." After speaking, he also patted Zhang Mingze's shoulder. If you really can't hold on, the manager will come over in a while-" Zhang Mingze glanced at the hand that fell on his shoulder and smiled, "This is nature, this is nature, ah-oh-"

He said and suddenly screamed, and then without waiting for Scarface to look closely, the whites of his eyes rolled over, and he fell to the ground all of a sudden, and his hands and feet twitched continuously, foaming at the mouth.

"He... He...... He...... He..." Lin Yuanxi seemed to be frightened on the side, originally stammered, and at this moment, it was even more exciting for half a day to collapse a complete sentence.

Scarface said at first: "This is a normal reaction, it is always like this at the beginning, there is pain, but it can become after surviving-" "

No... No...... No..." Lin Yuanxi pointed at Zhang Mingze, who was twitching on the ground, and his face turned white with anxiety, "He... He...... Medicine...... Medicine..."

Scarface also frowned, Zhang Mingze not only showed the pain caused by the upgrade, but as if there was really something wrong with this potion.

"You wait here, I'll find someone to come over!" Scarface squatted down and roughly checked Zhang Mingze, and found that his spiritual power not only did not show the slightest sign of breaking through, but also showed signs of riot, and also panicked, immediately stood up and opened the door and walked quickly outside.