100

Chapter 100: Barren Star 1218

Lin Yuanxi knocked on the door outside, and Wen Lianhao's voice came from inside, "Please come in."

Mixed with Dominica's excited words, the door was opened from the inside, and Wen Lianhao poked his head out to see, "Captain, you're back."

Wen Lianhao had already tacitly accepted that Lin Yuanxi was the captain of their team.

Lin Yuanxi nodded, walked in, and saw Dominika dancing and saying something to Sandy, and Sandy asked him to roll away with a look of disgust.

He looked around and found Yu Wenbin squatting there in the corner.

Wen Lianhao followed his line of sight, pushed the frame of his glasses, and said a little helplessly: "No way, although he stopped talking to himself after you left, he still couldn't communicate with us." But fortunately, he will always follow us, and after coming in, he will find a corner and stay there all the time.

Dominika jumped over at this time, "Boss, you're back!" Who just called you away? Do you actually know someone from the elite fleet of the First Legion?!

Dominica's eyes glowed with starlight, and she asked excitedly.

Lin Yuanxi explained according to the reason he told Zhang Mingze: "There is a distant relative who happened to be assigned to this starship, and he was a little surprised to see it, so he asked people to take me over and ask."

"Wow! So is he also from the First Legion? The ensign who took you away, the griffin badge on his military jacket is the emblem of the first detachment of the elite fleet! It's also a team I aspire to join! Dominica's tone was not difficult to hear his admiration and affection for this griffin detachment.

Lin Yuanxi smiled, "Sorry, I don't know very well, if I have the opportunity in the future, I'll help you ask."

"Boss, you're really good!" Dominika laughed, "Ah yes, when I went to dinner just now, I overheard someone next to me talking about the place where we are going to participate in the joint confrontation this time, it seems to be the planet where the empire defeated the insect mother-" "

The insect mother?" Lin Yuanxi didn't know how many times he heard this word today.

He glanced at Yu Wenbin in the corner, and saw that he was still sitting on the ground dumbfounded, emptying his brain, and his eyes were blank.

"Is it actually there?" Wen Lianhao was also a little surprised.

Lin Yuanxi was curious: "Where, where?"

"You don't even know this?" Sandy interjected coldly.

Lin Yuanxi smiled good-naturedly and said, "The planet I used to live on was relatively remote, and we didn't have a star network there, only a planetary local area network, so many things are not very clear.

As for his origin, Wen Lianhao and the others actually knew it for a long time.

To be precise, since Lin Yuanxi entered the school, his handsome appearance has attracted the attention of the teachers and students of the school.

It also includes many students from Star University in the capital of Yahianlai opposite.

In addition to tireless discussion of his appearance, there was also an investigation into the origin of his identity.

So soon, everyone knew.

This transfer student with the appearance of a heavenly man comes from a very remote country planet that does not match his noble appearance at all, where there is not even a star network connected to the capital star, only the planet's internal local area network.

This beautiful boy is a dirt bun from the countryside.

Those who were jealous of him mocked him like this.

Of course, Wen Lianhao didn't care about this.

Sandy only asked this because of his personality, and then he seemed to react that what he said was ambiguous, so he coughed lightly and pretended to start erasing the embarrassing question he had just brought to Lin Yuanxi.

But Lin Yuanxi actually didn't care at all.

"That planet is called Barren Star 1218, don't look at its serial number has been ranked to more than a thousand, but the tens of thousands of Barren Stars belonging to the Imperial Star Sea can be known to a few, only a few hundred Barren Stars, most of which are related to the ruins of ancient China. And this barren star is the only one related to the mother worm. When Sandy said this, he seemed to remember something, and a trace of disgust appeared on his face, which was then replaced by indifference. The reason why the 1218 star is so famous is because as early as forty years ago, when our current emperor was still the crown prince, he once served in the troops stationed on this planet, that is, during his service, the insect mother suddenly tore the starry sky gate and appeared in the sky above the 1218 star——" He looked at Lin Yuanxi and suddenly asked, "

Do you know why the insect mother appearing in the 1218 star makes people panic so much?"

Lin Yuanxi pondered for a moment and said, "Because the Zerg do not have a jump point, they can only rely on the mother insect and the high-grade female insect to tear the gate of the starry sky to enter the range of the Star Sea of the Empire or the Alliance Country. In order to avoid this, after many battles with the Zerg, especially by studying the ability of the higher female to tear the Starry Sky Gate, the Empire and the Alliance developed a radar that can blind the perception of the higher female insects, and set them up in various fortresses and important jump points belonging to the Star Sea.

Just now, Dominika had shown him the location of Star 1218, which was located in the remote galaxy of the empire, but near it, it was an important transition point.

Because several other barren stars near star 1218 have important energy stones needed by the empire.

This force stationed on Star 1218 is also specially guarded by these energy stones.

And this transition point is directly able to jump to a starport closest to the empire.

If they had failed to block the insect mother at that time and let the insect mother have the opportunity to enter this jump point, the final result could be imagined.

But - "Can the troops stationed on Star 1218 alone stop the raid of the mother worm?" It's

not distrust, but in terms of the combat power of a high-level female insect of the Zerg that can destroy a starship, the combat effectiveness of the insect mother can be seen.

Higher females are also hatched by mother worms, and are said to lay thousands of higher females at a time, and then they are responsible for commanding lower females to fight.

Male worms, you ask? Males have almost no combat power.

Their role is to be responsible for being a fertility tool worm.

"Because at that time, the insect mother did not fully step into the gate of the starry sky, only outside, but there were dozens of high-level female insects that came in, and although we fought very fiercely in that battle, we also achieved the crown prince's great name."

Dominika waved her hand excitedly and said, "That's right! And I heard that the crown prince and Her Royal Highness, oh, Her Royal Highness was not with the crown prince at that time, they met at 1218 stars, and finally the two fought side by side! Together, they resisted the Zerg offensive and bought valuable time for the troops supported by the Empire! His Majesty the Emperor and the Empress are really a pair made in heaven! "

Empress Chen Junfeng? Lin Yuanxi was puzzled, he remembered that Old Master Lin had mentioned that Chen Junfeng's spiritual power level was only 3A, and he and His Majesty the Emperor met at a dinner held by the upper class in the capital star.

Suddenly a weak voice cut in, "No, it's not him..."