125

Chapter 125: Doctor Monica

Zhang Mingze and the three followed Bernal all the way into the fifth underground floor of the base.

An uproar looked left and right, "You guys isolate people here? So

tight, what exactly is wrong with that person?

Bernal's expression was serious and did not answer his question.

Xuan Ran didn't care, just observed the underground fortifications of the base, came out of the elevator, and along the way he could see the data room, the main control room, the apothecary room and the weapons warehouse, but the weapon warehouse was at the end, and there was an oversized lock on it.

Bernal noticed his gaze and said, "The base's mechs and starships are stored there, and there is another exit over there that leads directly to the ground.

He looked at Zhang Mingze's expression out of the corner of his eye, and found that the other party was still pale, and he didn't seem to be curious about the following.

Thinking about it, presumably before coming, Zhang Mingze should have had a general understanding of the Barren Star 1218 stationing base, and naturally he didn't need to explain more.

Originally, he should have taken the other party to the next place to see it as soon as he arrived, but he didn't expect that the Zerg suddenly appeared, and it was all messed up all of a sudden.

Fortunately, the students are fine, no, they can't say that they are all right, such as those in the isolation room...

"Arrived." Bernal stopped outside a room.

A soldier stood on each side of the door, and when he saw Zhang Mingze and his group, he saluted, "Colonel, Major!" "How

? Are those few inside? Bernal asked.

One of them replied, "No, they've been quiet since Doctor Monica left."

"Physician Monica is the only Requiem Master at our base." Bernal turned to Zhang Mingze and introduced.

Not every legion stationed in the Barren Star will be assigned a Requiem Division, after all, there are few Requiem divisions in the Empire.

The reason why Barren Star 1218 has a requiem master is because His Majesty the current emperor, who was still the crown prince twenty years ago, once served here.

Zhang Mingze nodded, "Open the door, I'll go in and take a look."

"Nope!" The warrior who replied just now hurriedly said: "Doctor Monica specially said before leaving, they cannot be stimulated now, and once stimulated, she will not have a second chance to successfully pacify them."

Bernal glared at him, and the soldier realized that Zhang Mingze's identity as a colonel was their new supreme leader of the base, and he immediately took a step back in embarrassment.

Zhang Mingze didn't care about his offense, and heard the words and said, "So they're all asleep now?"

"Yes, after the mental counseling, they passed out, and Dr. Monica injected them with tranquilizers just in case, but Dr. Monica said that their condition was very unstable and could break out again at any time, so-" He looked at Bernal with some embarrassment.

An uproar standing behind Zhang Mingze suddenly said: "It seems that this Monica doctor is very popular at the base, and you all listen to her?"

The soldier immediately glared at Xuanran, but Xuanran's rank was higher than him, and he couldn't directly refute it, and said in a stiff tone: "Doctor Monica has served in the base for ten years, and is a respectable senior, and because of Doctor Monica's presence, everyone in the base is at ease."

Although there is no outbreak of war now, daily training will also use mental power, and if overloaded, some fighters will suddenly have mental power riots.

The potion is actually not very useful to them anymore.

That kind of thing is like cold medicine, if you eat too much, you will produce antibodies.

Although it can barely be suppressed, with the passage of time and times, relying only on potions can only temporarily alleviate the spiritual riot.

However, the pain caused by the occurrence of a spiritual riot, these fighters, compared to others, are a hundred times more painful.

At that time, they desperately needed the existence of a requiem master.

However, one Requiem Master is obviously not enough, so Doctor Monica was able to serve at the base for ten years, and you can imagine her importance to the base fighters and how much they trust each other.

When Bernal first came here, he also felt the influence of Dr. Monica.

However, he did not conflict with the other party, and he did not want to offend any imperial requiem.

Lu Jiarong glared at Xuan Ran, and spat out his tongue in an uproar, obviously not expecting that his casual question could make the other party so angry, so he shrunk behind Zhang Mingze and stopped talking.

Zhang Mingze raised his eyebrows slightly, and he was a little interested in this doctor named Monica.

"Are you still the F-112 model of the Requiem potion issued by the military?" Zhang Mingze suddenly asked.

Bernal was stunned for a moment and nodded, "Yes, this is the most effective and stable potion in the empire now, but-" He glanced at the others and said, "I heard that some time ago, the Imperial Pharmaceutical Research Institute issued an announcement, saying that they have developed a new enhancement potion, and the effect is even better than that specially formulated by the military department, but I don't know when it will be mass-produced." Bernal smiled wryly.

"Maybe soon." Zhang Mingze replied.

Bernal's eyes suddenly lit up, could it be said that this new airborne boss has a way? Or does he know some inside information?

He just wanted to ask a few more questions, when suddenly, there was a sound of smashing things in the room in front of them.

The two warriors guarding the door quickly turned around and opened the window above the room, "Not good!" Major they woke up!

"Do you want to call Doctor Monica?" The man who spoke for Monica asked Bernal.

Bernal turned to look at Zhang Mingze, and now the person in charge of the voice was no longer him.

Zhang Mingze nodded, "Go and inform Doctor Monica, in addition, you open the door, I'll go in and see-" "But-"

Zhang Mingze smiled slightly, and the powerful spiritual power released in an instant directly softened the legs of the warrior who opposed his oppression, and when he was about to kneel, Like a vast sea of rolling clouds, pheromones dissipated in an instant.

The soldier named Wade was soaked in cold sweat all over his back, not only him, but also his comrades next to him almost plopped down on his knees, looking at Zhang Mingze's eyes with fear and adoration.

The warriors all respect the strong, and only the absolute crushing strength will get their sincere obedience.

From this moment on, they absolutely obeyed Zhang Mingze's orders.

Bernal: It's good that you didn't notice me, mother, no wonder you directly parachuted into the elite fleet as a captain, such a terrifying spiritual power, is this person above the S class?

But how could someone in the empire with S-level spiritual power be unknown and unknown?