93

Chapter 93: The little friend made me angry

Zhang Mingze was wearing a black military uniform, and the white belt outlined his thin waist, and his gestures were full of nobility.

The commotion in the audience continued, Zhang Mingze stood next to the officer, gave him a glance at what was on the terminal and turned away, and did not shout to the audience, "Look here, look here!" Brother Lieutenant Colonel look here! The crowd glanced at each other with a cold expression.

It's just that before turning around and stepping down, Lin Yuanxi felt that the other party's gaze seemed to sweep lightly from his face, like a feather brushing from the bottom of his heart, inexplicably a little itchy.

Lin Yuanxi: ... It must have been affected by the group of noisy people next to him!

Zhang Mingze turned to the back of the stage and walked to the passage on the starship, where Xuan Ran, who Lin Yuanxi had not seen for several days, and Lu Jiarong, who were also dressed in military uniforms, were standing there waiting for him.

Xuan Ran just probed his head and looked outside for a long time, his eyes were straight when he saw Lin Yuanxi, and finally Zhang Mingze came down from the stage, he rushed out, rushed to Zhang Mingze, and asked urgently: "Boss, I saw Lin Shao just now!" How did he become the leader of the Five Star University?! Didn't he go to Star University, the capital of Yahi Anlay?!

Lu Jiarong also looked at Zhang Mingze curiously.

Zhang Mingze: Ask me? I almost didn't resist scooping up the child just now and asking for clarification!

Zhang Mingze frowned slightly, he sent a message to Colin, and the other party only replied to him with an apologetic expression.

Zhang Mingze: ... What's the situation? Uncle Colin and the little ones together hide from me?

"Wait for the starship, I'll ask when I have an opportunity."

Xuan Ran wrinkled his nose and was dissatisfied, "Why didn't anyone report it?" Such a big change, is the skin of that group of people itchy! There was no word!

"I didn't make it clear." Zhang Mingze originally thought that with Uncle Colin there, Lin Yuanxi would not go wrong when he went to the capital Star University.

Moreover, he received a secret mission as soon as he arrived here, and he could not wait long and go immediately, and he was not allowed to contact the outside at will halfway.

He put it here to take care of Lin Yuanxi's subordinates, and did not specifically explain which school Lin Yuanxi was going to, they were only responsible for Lin Yuanxi's safety.

One did not say, the people below also thought that this was not a big deal, but as a result, the news on both sides was wrong, and Lin Yuanxi simply concealed it.

Lu Jiarong suddenly said: "Capital Star University and Five Star University have taken office as new presidents at the same time.

An uproar asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Wood Garcia at Star University in the capital—" Zhang Mingze's eyes narrowed, "

Is he?"

This man, he remembered, had been friends who grew up with his father Kong Honghai and Uncle Colin.

However, something happened along the way, and in today's words, I found that the three views of each other were different, and I gradually drifted apart.

Zhang Mingze still remembered that Kong Honghai had sent him a message saying that he had written a letter of recommendation for Lin Yuanxi's enrollment, saying that it was to Uncle Colin.