35

Chapter 35: Hold each other's thighs

Yin Zhun and Minnie went to find the teachers in the department, as for who did it, this is their own internal investigation, and it has nothing to do with Lin Yuanxi.

"I didn't expect to come to you today, and I would encounter such a thing." Lin Yuanxi sighed with emotion.

It was found that since he and Zhang Mingze met, it seemed that he would always encounter all kinds of strange things.

"Everything is with me, don't worry." Zhang Mingze can only comfort in this way, Xuan Ran has already said that he will go back to the dormitory first to tell Lu Jiarong that Lin Yuanxi will go to the dormitory later, saying that he must clean up first, and must use the cleanest appearance to welcome his sister-in-law's visit and guidance.

When Lin Yuanxi heard the two words of his sister-in-law, he was really choked.

Xuan Ran was glared at by Zhang Mingze, slapped his mouth twice, and hurriedly ran.

"Yesterday your father went back and didn't say anything, right?"

After there were only two of them left, Zhang Mingze asked.

Lin Yuanxi didn't answer the rhetorical question, "Aren't you curious why I knew so much just now?"

A person who has been stupid for so many years, suddenly one day sobered up, not only that, but also understood a lot of things at once, but Zhang Mingze seemed to not care at all, without any doubts, Lin Yuanxi couldn't help but ask him.

Zhang Mingze smiled, "Isn't this very good, I was worried that I couldn't take care of you at first, mainly because there were some things I was afraid that I couldn't explain clearly, but now seeing you so powerful, I feel relieved."

Lin Yuanxi carefully observed his expression and found that he really felt this way, and also smiled and said: "You don't have to think so much, I can take care of myself myself."

"That's not going to work." Zhang Mingze said in distress: "We are all legal husbands, we are already a close family, it is my responsibility to take care of you, I will be good to you, don't worry."

Lin Yuanxi wanted to say that I was afraid that you would not even be able to take care of yourself, but thinking of saying this, I was worried that Zhang Mingze would feel that his self-esteem would be hurt, and nodded obediently, "Thank you."

"Don't always say thank you in the future, it's weird." Zhang Mingze rubbed his hair, "Soon, we will leave here, I will take you to the place where I grew up to see, when the time comes, you can fully trust me in any situation, I will definitely not deceive you." He said seriously.

"Well, I'll definitely believe you." Lin Yuanxi replied sincerely, he really believed Zhang Mingze's words.

But there is still the second half of the sentence he did not say in his heart, that is: I will also take care of you.

"So, that cousin of yours has already decided to be engaged to the second prince?"

"Well, my grandfather said so, but I don't think the royal family should be very satisfied with this result."

I heard that Her Royal Highness the Empress was very dissatisfied, but His Majesty the Emperor did not dare to refute it.

"Why is His Majesty the Emperor so insistent on marrying your Lin family?" Zhang Mingze was also curious.

Lin Yuanxi shook his head, "I asked my grandfather, he just said that His Majesty the Emperor felt that he owed the Lin family's kindness, and this matter was also proposed by the Emperor, even His Majesty the Emperor and His Royal Highness the Empress cannot change it at will."

"Maybe." Zhang Mingze always felt that there should be other reasons for this, but he couldn't think of it for the time being.

If you can't think of it, you don't want to think about it first, just as they have already walked downstairs to the dormitory, Lin Yuanxi suddenly thought of something, and handed the box he had been holding in his hand to Zhang Mingze: "By the way, I came over today and planned to give this to you."

"Requiem potion? It's still a specialty, this one is too precious. "Zhang Mingze didn't expect this freshly baked little husband to be so generous to himself, and he was really flattered for a while." Thank you, but don't buy such expensive things in the future, I don't like it, mainly because I can't use these very well now, but if you want to buy something, you can tell me.

Zhang Mingze didn't say that he didn't like it, but because this requiem potion circulating on the market really had no effect on him.

He has his own source channels for potions, and he doesn't need to buy them on the Star Network.

Moreover, this kind of special product circulating in the market, said to be of special quality, is actually less effective than the low-grade potion in his own hands.

He just felt that if Lin Yuanxi left the Lin family, in terms of his father's attitude towards him, I was afraid that he would not be able to give him much money, of course he would not have ideas about his things, simply wanted Lin Yuanxi to keep all the money for himself, since he was married, he should take on the responsibility of supporting the family.

How can a child [yes, in his heart, Lin Yuanxi is still a child] raise him in turn?

If this is known by those in the group, they will definitely scramble to laugh at themselves, no, no, this is definitely not okay!

"What's wrong?" Lin Yuanxi saw that Zhang Mingze suddenly fell silent and did not speak, "Did I buy it wrong?"

Although Zhang Mingze had not mentioned his spiritual power level to him, Lin Yuanxi could feel that his spiritual power level should not be low.

Moreover, he also felt a little strange, that is, Zhang Mingze's spiritual power that can be perceived by people, there is always a level that is not his real level, there is a very contradictory feeling, this sense of violation is relatively subtle, Lin Yuanxi also carefully observed it before discovering the more contradictory place.

"No, no, it's good, I just think it's too expensive, and I don't want you to spend so much money." Zhang Mingze busily explained.

Lin Yuanxi smiled obediently, "It's okay, Her Royal Highness compensated me with 10 million star coins before, and I am very rich now." He also patted his clothes pockets to prove what he said. And my grandfather also subsidized me a lot in private, rest assured, I will not lose myself or you.

This tone is a little tsundere.

Zhang Mingze was amused by him, this kid is really too cute.

"Okay, then I'm going to hug Young Master Lin's thigh!"

"My thighs are thick, just hug!" Lin Yuanxi generously patted his leg.

Zhang Mingze glanced at the slender legs, and involuntarily recalled the smooth slender and fair legs exposed from under the quilt when he woke up in the hotel room before, and felt that his nose was a little hot.

Hurriedly changed the topic and said: "Arrive, go, I'll take you to our dormitory to see, Xuan Ran should have already cleaned up with Jiarong."

"Well, I haven't been to school since I recovered." Moreover, I don't remember very much of the memories from school before, which is a pity.

Zhang Mingze's heart moved, "If you want, when we go back, you can transfer your student status there, you can continue your studies, and now you should be able to go to an ordinary university, that is, our school there, it must not be comparable to the school of Capital Star."

"Is that okay?" Lin Yuanxi's eyes lit up, "I don't care, it's good to feel it!"

Anyway, he can also teach himself on the Star Network, and he goes to school just to feel the atmosphere of studying with many people.

After all, 'two lifetimes' together, he has never felt serious.

I'm still looking forward to it.