61

Chapter 61: The Audition Tournament Has Been Released

Lin Yuanxihai selected, and the terminal communication sounded.

"Yuanxi, congratulations, the contestant who takes the least time to answer the questions in the audition, now everyone on the star network is guessing who you are." Zhang Mingze said with a smile.

"Starnet?" During Lin Yuanxi's participation in the audition, he did not pay attention to the dynamics on the Star Network.

"Your audition this time is in the form of real-time public disclosure of the whole star network, and everyone has seen it."

"Real-time disclosure? How did I not hear about it before. Lin Yuanxi recalled and found that he did not see an announcement to explain this in advance.

"Ahem, that's not clear." Zhang Mingze replied with a slight weakness.

After all, it is only the first level of the audition, the organizing committee feels that there will be no explosive topics, there are many participants, the process is that everyone answers ten exam questions, the process is boring, and it is not too attractive to the audience, so there is no form of real-time disclosure on the whole network.

But unexpectedly, it was directly put all the process on the Internet, and the organizing committee immediately made an investigation, but the investigators said that they did not find any traces of the network being hacked.

Later, the employee in charge of network security inside Starnet pointed to the dancing rabbit in the upper right corner of the video and told them the truth.

"What do you say? Silver Dragon Organization?

"The Silver Dragon Organization is a well-known hacker organization in the empire, but they have no contradiction with our Apothecary Competition, why did they suddenly invade our network to open the audition process?" Some people are puzzled.

"It's just a simple prank."

"No, this organization is all big guys, how can they make our tournament process public because they are bored?"

"So what do you say is because? Is it difficult, or are you worried that our game is not fair enough?

"Who knows, but isn't this organization a little too high-profile lately?" Others questioned.

"The silver dragon directly hacked into the intranet of the Federal Presidential Palace back then! Directly hacked them for a whole day! Until now, I still remember the content of the original peace announcement issued by the Federation, hahaha. Unlike

the atmosphere of caution and suspicion within the organizing committee, the star net is full of joy.

"I also wanted to sign up for the audition before, but then I didn't register because of something delayed."

"Pharmacist Competition? Pharmacists are controlled by major families, even if they hold this competition, what is the use, in the end, they will not be collected under the names of major families.

"There are too few requiem masters in the empire, the vast majority of ordinary people can only rely on potions to alleviate spiritual power riots, I hope that more people can become apothecaries, and can configure more requiem potions with better effects, so that more ordinary people can be saved because of spiritual riots but cannot find a requiem master to sort out, and finally can only explode and die."

"What was said upstairs makes sense! The ordinary effect of current potions is generally not too useful, and we can't afford to buy special drugs. After dedicating my whole life to the empire, but in the end I ended up dying of an explosion, to be honest, I would rather I have no mental power.