5

Chapter 5: I can't imagine that you are such a second prince

Lin Yuanan originally designed to pretend that he was worried about his brother's safety after hearing that his brother ran away from home, and came to the hotel to look for his brother who ran away from home.

It is best to meet a few college classmates on the way, and everyone will come along the way.

Then in the hotel, he was taken outside the door of the room by enthusiastic insiders, and when he opened the door, he saw his brother and a strange man in bed.

In the end, I don't know who leaked the rumors, which attracted a large number of media to film this scene.

Lin Yuanxi doesn't want to turn over again in this life!

Not only will he lose the identity of the second prince's fiancé, but he will also be swept away by the Lin family!

Next, the marriage contract between the Lin family and the royal family will fall on his head, and he will justifiably become the fiancé of the second prince!

He had already planned all of this, and as soon as the hotel door opened today, he would be able to get his wish.

And yet - why! Who can tell him! Why did the person who was watched by everyone become himself?!

And beside him, lying down, it turned out to be the second prince Yunyao?! How so?!

Although he wants to become the fiancé of the second prince, it should be under the attention of everyone, standing side by side with the second prince, accepting everyone's blessings in a beautiful way, as long as he thinks of the envious and jealous eyes of those people, he hates to let Lin Yuanxi disappear immediately!

But today's out, everything he imagined was in vain.

You know, now, the fiancé of the second prince, in the eyes of everyone, is still his younger brother Lin Yuanxi!

As a brother, he cheated on him in the hotel with his brother's fiancé, and that fiancé was still the second prince, which was simply the biggest scandal in the empire.

Not to mention the royal family, just thinking of Old Master Lin's anger after knowing this, his face instantly turned earthy.

"Don't, don't shoot! Stop shooting! Close the door! Close the door! What are you guys messing around!

He yelled loudly and was about to get out of bed, but because he was too hard yesterday, his feet were soft, and his whole body fell headfirst to the ground.

And what is even more frightening is that he is not wearing anything at this time, and he was immediately photographed by the reporters and media outside.

Therefore, it also allows people to see something similar to a collar on his neck, as well as the marks of whipping on his body.

All of them explained what exciting content they had played last night.

At this moment, Yun Yao, who had been sleeping deeply, suddenly woke up and said in a daze: "Lin Yuanan, you little goblin... Come and lick me—" "

Wow——! A shocked sound instantly sounded outside.

Listening to the shutter sound of the flashing light, Lin Yuanan wanted to die at the moment.

Bai Xiaoai looked at the scene in front of her that shocked her, her son obviously said that today he would expose the ugly scene of Lin Yuanxi's little mongrel and an unknown waste secretly tryst, and then the scandal of that little mongrel would be exposed to the star network and spurned by thousands of people!