90

Chapter 90: Wild Survival United Confrontation

Lin Yuanxi didn't ask the teacher what he told him to do, because after Wen Lianhao found him, he took the initiative to say it all.

"I heard a grapevine, it is said that the joint competition of the fifth galaxy is about to start, it should be a matter of confirming the list, although Yuanxi you have just transferred to a school, but your grades are so good, the teacher will definitely choose you to go."

After all, the last time Lin Yuanxi beat Zhao Qingke in front of the students of the two schools, the most important thing is that Zhao Qing is a student of the Mecha Department of Star University in the capital of Yaxian Lai, while Lin Yuanxi is from the Department of Medicinal Plant Cultivation.

For example, this is like a professionally trained warrior fighting with an ordinary person on the side of the road, only to be counter-killed by ordinary people and beaten very badly.

At that time, it shocked the students of the two schools, and so far on the forum, Lin Yuanxi's video of two moves to clean up Zhao Qing was still placed on the front page of the forum!

And the message immediately below is the post where the girls of Star University, the capital of Yahianlai, were surprised by Lin Yuanxi's beauty and looked for his information.

Now the two are put together one by one, especially the various keywords in the following - 'weak', 'petite', 'thin', etc., now it seems that they are simply whipping all the mecha students of the Star University in the capital of Yahi'anlai.

After all, the fact that their top students were beaten by ordinary students of the Medicinal Plant Cultivation Department of Five Star University and lay in the hospital for three days without getting out of bed has spread among universities.

Who let them always be elite noble cadets, always with an invincible attitude, looking down on students from other schools.

To say that they offended the most, in addition to the students of the five-star university, it was the Fifth Star Military Command Academy on the other side.

The same is special treatment, but the admission conditions proposed by the Military Command College are still relatively reasonable, which itself is to send a large number of talents to the army.

But the elite noble cadets of the Capital Star University looked down on them, thinking that they were from mud-legged backgrounds, soldiers, and a group of rough men without quality!

Even female trainees are the same female man! Not at all the grace and gentleness that a lady should have.

Female cadet of the Military Academy: We thank you! Who is more elegant than you on the battlefield? You are elegant, you go up and you are a death!

"Joint competition? Is it better than what? Lin Yuanxi didn't expect that he had only been enrolled for less than half a month, and he would be able to bump into such a big event.

I couldn't help but remember that Zhang Mingze had just sent him a message saying that he would be back soon, and would give him a surprise, and wondered what kind of surprise it was.

To say that after Zhang Mingze left in the past few days, the communication between the two was not so frequent.

Zhang Mingze seemed to be doing something relatively secret, and even Lin Yuanxi couldn't tell him for the time being.

And Lin Yuanxi did not tell the other party that he did not go to the capital star university of Yaxian Lai but went to the five-star university next door, and both wanted to surprise each other.