1

Chapter 1: Crossing or Reborn?

"This is another pharmacist genius of our Lin family in the past thousand years!"

"It's a pity, if it weren't for the curse that I suffered from before I was born in my mother's womb, I wouldn't have reduced my life expectancy and my soul was unstable."

"Oh, not really. Although the person was rescued, his legs were not good at walking, and he could only lie on the bed. I heard that the old man of the Lin family thought of many ways, but no one could cure the root of this incomplete soul.

"That young man himself is a medicine genius that is rare in a thousand years, if he can't cure himself himself, what can others do?"

"This may be the envy of talents, the Lin family has been looking forward to it for so many years, and it is easy to look forward to it, but they don't want to end up like this."

"Not yet fifty years old... I hope he can live a long life in the next life.

These words have been constantly circling in my mind, lingering.

Obviously he should have died, why do he still hear these so-called words of 'sympathy', 'pity'.

The pale boy lying on the bed had a delicate face, like an angel.

Junxiu's eyebrows frowned slightly, even in sleep, he was very uneasy.

He was already dead, even though he was the most valued genius pharmacist in the Lin family for thousands of years, he still couldn't cure his legs and couldn't repair his divine soul, so that in the era of cultivation that everyone could live to be two or three hundred years old, he only lived for a short fifty years before dying early.

The Lin family was heartbroken, and others, whether true or false, would also show their sadness for the unfortunate fall of this genius boy.

It's just that for Lin Yuanxi, none of this matters.

Because at this moment, some more messy and trivial pictures and memory fragments were frantically pouring into his mind.

It was a boy who had seven or eight points similar to his appearance, but compared with his quiet and indifferent eyebrows, this boy looked both perverse and gloomy.

Even if Lin Yuanxi had difficulty walking on his legs in the previous life, but he had the aura of a genius medicine master on his head, even if some people were secretly jealous of his talents, gloating and mocking people in their hearts, they were respectful to him on their faces.

After all, in the era of cultivation, the importance of pharmacists to everyone is obvious.

No cultivator would be stupid enough to offend a medicine master and the family behind him.

Therefore, Lin Yuanxi's life is still stable and happy, and his relatives and family are also very good to him. It could even be regarded as almost giving him up.

It's just that his destiny is such that he can't change it.

And this boy with the same name as him did not have such good luck.

"Mom, I've already arranged it, I'm afraid that little mongrel is in that waste bed right now." As long as it is after tonight, when the sky is dawn tomorrow, I will bring someone over, and at that time, I will see what kind face he still has to continue the marriage contract with the second prince! The vicious voice of a young boy in his early twenties sounded in his head.

In Lin Yuanxi's memories, there was a picture of this enchanting-looking teenager standing with a well-maintained woman in her forties.

Those two people, standing in the corner.