2

Chapter 2 He woke up, but he didn't

Lin Yuanxi's first reaction after waking up leisurely was that it hurt, and it hurt all over his body.

It's like the pain after the bones in my whole body are disassembled and reorganized.

What made it even more difficult for him to talk about was the discomfort that came from somewhere that was even stronger.

Although in the fifty years of his life in the True Cultivation World, he was alone.

But as a genius pharmacist, the understanding of the human body is very thorough.

Not to mention, in order to study the potion, he also developed a certain type of pill that men are embarrassed to say, but they have used well, and the effect is excellent.

Therefore, he knew very well what caused the discomfort coming from that place.

If you had come through earlier...

Lin Yuanxi opened his eyes slightly and stared at the ceiling above his head in a daze.

He was probably the first person to think that he was one step slower to die.

I only vaguely remember that I passed through the moment I drank the hallucinogen yesterday. Therefore, the person who experienced that chaotic night is himself who is correct.

He even found out from those messy and trivial memories why he was able to wear this body.

His body in the True Cultivation Realm was incomplete because of the curse, and the part he actually lost was always in this body.

This is also one of the reasons why this body cannot detect a trace of spiritual power fluctuations after birth.

Because whether it is him in the True Cultivation Realm or Lin Yuanxi in this time and space, what they share is actually the same soul, and because only the one he lacks in the True Cultivation Realm, he will behave like an idiot.

"...... It's really..."

To use a phrase he captured from those memories: the groove is too much.

In comparison, he who can't move his legs but is loved by the whole family looks much luckier.

Lin Yuanxi sighed softly, this is probably the way of heaven, and the fate is set.

He only has to come and be at ease.

The priority now is to resolve the embarrassing situation as soon as possible.

When he stared at the ceiling and let all kinds of thoughts fly in his head, he did not notice that the other person in the same bed with him had already woken up early.

Zhang Mingze woke up much earlier than Lin Yuanxi, and he didn't expect that he could be reborn after being killed early in his previous life, and even knew the secret of his rebirth.

It turned out that his life was just one of the cannon fodder in a brainless and cool article.

The only purpose of his existence in that life was to set off the cool and crazy bully of the male protagonist in a certain plot, and after the task was completed, he would accept the sanctions of the novel's established fate, be scolded by thousands of people, and then go away to the end of the world and die a tragic death in a foreign land.

As a qualified cannon fodder, his life is to serve the protagonist and contribute to the protagonist's career.

And the plot of this cool article, in summary, is that a small character gets various opportunities, encounters the help of various bigwigs, accepts the harem, solves all the cannon fodder that appears in one chapter, and finally dominates the brainless little white Shuangwen of the interstellar with his harem.