Swamp Hut

You plug in your headphones as you sit in the car and stare out the window.

Maddison was chatting up the unusually young and good looking driver and you did not want to hear their conversation.

Instead, you put on some of Misty's favourite music, you hoped she was okay.

Maddison said that Cordelia sounded upset on the phone and seemed that she wanted us there pretty urgently.

The weird thing that Maddison had told you was that she couldn't hear the other girls talking or moving in the background.

You didn't like that.

What if they were dead?

I mean, you were probably overthinking but it was still a worry.

Soon, the car pulled up outside a small swamp hut, much like Misty's.

You stepped out of the car and listened to it's engine whir into the distance as you were greeted by Cordelia rushing to hug you.

She slammed the door wide open and ran towards you, clinging to your arms.

She was sobbing so much that she couldn't make out words.

You raised your eyebrows at Maddison as if to say, 'What the hell is going on?'

Maddison just shrugged, she had no idea either.

"T-The g-g-girls," Cordelia manages between sobs, "H-He k-k-killed th-them."

With those words, you felt a heavy weight drop to your stomach.

You knew that when Micheal killed someone, they'd be gone forever.

Their souls would be removed from existence.

The worst thing was, you never really said bye to them.

You try to fight back tears yourself and try to keep a straight voice as you ask, "Who is alive then?"

Your question was answered when two familiar witches come through the huts front door and into the swamp.

"Mallory? Coco?" You ask, slightly confused.

"It's a long story." Mallory says dully, she was scared.

"It's literally just five witches left?" You remark, completely shocked that they had been killed so easily.

"Well, no, Misty and that Stevie singer person are out on a trip together or something like that, we got the hut from them." Coco says, speaking for the first time since you'd been here.

Unlike Mallory and Cordelia, Coco hadn't been crying, it made you want to punch her.

"Y/n." Cordelia says, her voice had solidified, "We need to figure out a way to kill Micheal and I think I know the way."

You nod before adding, "I actually think I know a way too but you say yours first."

Cordelia nodded, a glint of pain was in her eyes, you could tell she was fighting to ignore it.

"I think that we could use Tempus Infinitum to send you and Mallory back to when Micheal was most vulnerable and kill him." She says.

You nod.

That wasn't a bad idea.

But you had a better one.

"The only way to really kill the antichrist is a little bit weird," You begin, the others were listening eagerly..

"I have to eat his heart."