Supreme

You whip your head around. The front door had been slammed shut. An old woman walked down the hall and noticed you on the stairs.

She gave a wave and a smile with a strange glint in her eyes.

She had dirty blonde hair and the same brown eyes of Cordelia so you assumed they must be  related. She looked old, worn and burnt.

"Do me a favour and make me a coffee dear, Cordelia never made good ones anyways" She asked as she strolled into the dinning room with her hands brushing along the walls. She was definitely a long-time-smoker. You could hear it in her voice.

You almost laugh at the reason that she thought you would make a coffee for her. You weren't a slave.

But before you know it, you find yourself in the kitchen and putting the kettle on to boil and preparing the coffee seeds.

"What? How?" You say. When she smiles at you, you realise that it was magic. Damn it sucked sometimes to be a witch.

"If you are looking for the girls, I saw a blonde and a brunette leave this place when I came in." She says as she sits down on a chair.  "God knows what those girls are up to"

She lit a cigarette and all you could do was stare at her, her attitude made you want to scream. She had the same attitude as the people you burnt in the school.

Entitled, superior, more important.

She didn't want a fight but something inside you wanted to fight her. It would be so easy to burn all the skin from her face and body. All you would leave is a pile of ashes.

"It has come to my attention that you don't know who I am" She says casually grinding her cigarette remains on the table. You sure hoped she didn't ask you to clean that up.

"I am your supreme" She says almost expecting you to bow down before her.

"I have no idea what a supreme is and it sounds like some kind of entitled bullshit" You say, finally snapping. "People like you deserve to burn"

You glared at her, holding back all your urges to burn her alive as she stood up from her chair. You regretted saying that. This woman was dangerous. You just hoped she couldn't sense your fear.

The supreme stood close to you and whispered into your ear.

"Witches burn either way, it's just the natural order"

She then softened her voice but it still came out gnarly since she had smoked too much.

"Cordelia really hasn't been running this place properly." She grit her teeth, "The TV doesn't even work"

You decide it was a good idea to disappear so you sneak upstairs.