Supreme(s)

"When the next supreme rises, she drains all the energy from the current one. My mother." Cordelia begins before gripping you firmly on the shoulders and whispering "She can never know that it's you for I fear you are at grave risk"

"She'll kill me for power?" You ask slightly shocked. You knew she was addicted to it but you didn't think she'd kill just to be the supreme.

"Let's be real, she never liked you anyways and I know she killed Maddison. I found.. evidence." Cordelia says.

"Thought so" You say, you weren't shocked at this comment. You thought back to Maddison's death, Halloween night. It must've been.

"Y/n?" Cordelia asks snapping you out of your thoughts.

"I don't think I'm the next supreme." You say, your voice faltering at the words. You weren't sure whether it was the truth or not but it sure hurt to let this possibility go.

"What do you mean y/n?" Cordelia asks again, brushing her beautiful blonde hair from her face.

"I mean, I'm not sure but Zoe and Maddison have both shown they have more than one power." You pause for a bit and look around.

As your eyes poured across the shelves you could see that someone had left a cigarette packet along with some lighters. Probably Fiona. You walked over to the side of the room and pulled open the cigarette box. You picked one out and slipped it between your lips. You didn't need the lighters.

Bam.

These were getting easier to control. Maybe you were the supreme.

"Okay, well, you need to warn them about Fiona." Cordelia says seriously, "But, I'm not sure about Maddison, she has a heart tumour... and she's dead?"

"Really?" You raise your eyebrows "I never would've guessed."

Cordelia looks at you in a confused way.

"Oh, erm, she's not dead anymore" You say.

Cordelia freezes for a minute. Not one of fear but one of deep thoughts, almost as if she were scheming.

"We need to keep her hidden from Fiona. I have a plan. Get the others and we'll meet at 9:00pm tonight. Bring all the girls except Fiona." Cordelia says firmly.

You nod and walk downstairs to where you left Zoe. You weren't in the mood to talk to her about Kyle, you realised this when you were halfway down the stairs so you improvised and decided to talk to Misty who surprisingly was still hanging around.

"Hey girl!" Misty says nervously.

"What's up?" You ask, you didn't know why she was nervous around you.

"N-Nothing" She says.

"Watcha hiding" You ask tilting your head and raising your eyebrows.

"Who is that behind you?" You ask her.

There was a figure looming in the background of the kitchen. She was wearing a cloak and was wearing old fashioned glasses. A small tuft of ginger hair poked out from underneath her cloak.

"J-Just a friend" Misty mumbles, blushing.

You just raise your eyebrows. Definitely higher than you thought was possible.

The woman in the cloak glided from the shadows and pulled down her hood to reveal a series of ginger locks that you found familiar.

"Myrtle Snow, my dear." She says, shaking her head with every syllable.

Misty had brought her back.