Chaos Part 1

You stared directly into the eyes of killers, seeing their emotions swirl in the murky depths of their pupils.

Some were fuelled by anger and yet some were filled with peace and harmony.

There was a true variation in what seemed like similar people.

At least, they had similar interests.

Your gaze began to hover from face to face, grasping onto any sign that they could be provoked into a certain killing spree.

There were about thirty or so people that had been crammed into the room, and in the silence of the hotel, you could actually process who they were.

You had noticed obvious ones before but this time you could see so many more:

- Ted Bundy
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- Charles Manson
- The Axeman
- Jack The Ripper
- John Wayne Gacy

And that was barely half of them!

Still, you couldn't quite find the one who would spark the rebellion.

Your scan eventually ended on Dandy Mott; the man in the childlike clown suit.

You were actually quite surprised he was even a killer. He could barely even sew properly!

"Dandy Mott is it?" You ask, breaking the silence of the room and staring at the man.

"Why yes!" Dandy replies, obviously trying to hide his pride that his name had just been mentioned. It totally wasn't like he'd said it earlier.

You had heard lightly of a man of his name who had killed a bunch of freaks back in 1952.

Just not in a clown suit.

"So, I was reading this article," You say, trying to think of something creative to dig up dirt about, "and I read that John Wayne Gacy says that he got the clown idea from you but thinks that you look like a five year old in your suit."

Damn. Damn. Damn.

That wasn't totally obvious.

You were on the verge of screaming at how cringy that sounded out loud.

Dandy Mott shook his head in disbelief before scoffing and staring at the man you had just falsely accused.

"That's so rude." Dandy exclaims, squinting his eyes in incredulity.

John Wayne Gacy just laughs.

Maybe you'd actually told the truth accidentally?

Either way it was fine with you, as long as Dandy was provoked.

"You know what," Dandy says, confidently striding up to the other man, his knife resting casually in his left hand, "I might kill you right here, right now."

You and all the other people in the room were completely entranced by what was going on.

This was turning out to be better than you expected but you couldn't leave.

Not now.

Not until the whole room was covered in the blood of these vile beings.

You made a knife glide into your hand and you gripped it tightly, as if it were your life source.

It would make you feel safer when the place collapses into complete and utter chaos.

And trust me, it will.