Depart From Murder House

"What?" You ask, completely taken aback.

Memories of the so called 'dream' you had back at the warlocks place.

"H-How do you k-know about the dream?" You were completely shocked.

Vivian shook her head and shrugged and admitted something along the lines of 'I have done my fair share of research on my son, the stuff that came up wasn't necessarily good'

You nodded at her, not processing exactly what she meant because you were too shocked to think about it.

You rubbed your eyes, feeling a wave of nausea wash over you.

When you finally remove your hands from your eyes, you find that Vivian was gone.

Maybe she wasn't there in the first place.

All you knew was that what she said was right.

You had to eat his heart to stop him.

It would destroy his soul and end everything.

The world would be normal again.

Or would it?

You are shaken from your thoughts when Maddison lightly taps your shoulder.

"Daydreaming?" She smirks as she lifted her suitcase effortlessly.

"Wait what? Are we leaving now?" You ask, raising your eyebrows.

"Errr.. yeah." Maddison says like it was obvious, "We need to get back to Cordelia."

"Yeah sorry." You say, hoping that Cordelia, Misty, Zoe and Queenie hadn't been killed by Micheal.

You get up from the chair you were sitting on.

You were definitely going to miss this house.

Maddison sighed at the look of nostalgia that was shimmering in your eyes.

"Come on," She ushers, "Let's leave."

You nod and reluctantly follow her towards the front door.

Maddison swung the rusty gates open with her mind, clearly happy that her powers had returned.

"Well that place sucked." She says, getting her sanitiser from her handbag and squirting some onto her palm.

You rolled your eyes as you sat on the wall in front of the house.

Maddison punched number into her iPhone for her own private Uber.

(People as famous as Maddison could afford that kind of stuff)

As Maddison waited around like a stuck up bitch, you looked back into the house.

The front door, that you were sure that you'd shut, slowly creaked open to reveal two lovebirds waving back at you.

You waved back, smiling and grinning as much as they were.

Hell, you were going to miss this house!

After all this, maybe you'd come back and visit your friends once more, they deserved something to help them from their boredom.

You turned your head away from the house to see a driver pulling up in front of you and Maddison.

With a quick glance back at the house, you noticed Tate and Violet were no longer there.

"Y/n!" Maddison says, she was holding the car door open for you to get in, "Hurry up!"

You mutter a quick apology before stepping into the Uber.

You didn't take your eyes off the house as you zoomed into the distance and towards the place that Cordelia had planned to meet you two.

And you swore you saw each and every one of those ghosts, smiling and waving.

But... of course you didn't.