Queenie

Queenie stood before you, emotionless.

It completely stopped you in your tracks and you lowered Misty's body with a thump.

You were too scared that you would've dropped her due to shock.

You ha completely forgotten about Queenie.

It made your stomach twist into a tight knot, the shame of forgetting a friend.

"Y/n?" Queenie asks.

You couldn't speak. You were too scared to say your final goodbyes to her.

You knew you were never coming back here.

"Come with us! Come!" You manage to say, grabbing her hand but she just let it go.

"I'm a ghost! This is my home now!" Queenie says, her eyes tearing up just as you imagined Donovan's to do earlier.

"But it doesn't have to be!" You say, trying to pull her hand again.

Queenie sighed and clutched your hand.

Hers was colder than you had ever thought possible but you just ignored that, it would probably make her more nervous if you pointed it out.

"What wrong with Misty?" She asks, she hadn't moved just yet but it was a start.

"Oh, she's just passed out. She's sleeping I think" You answer, your face contorting into a smile of reassurance.

"So you are just going to telekinesis her out the door?"

"Yup, I think so" You say, nodding at Queenie.

"Alright fine," Queenie sighs, "Let's go."

You had no idea why she didn't want to leave. It was strange.

You made Misty float again and dragged a slightly reluctant Queenie across to the exit.

As you approached the doors, you decided it was time to take a look back on the hotel.

The hotel was empty since it was 4am on Halloween morning.

I mean, Liz was there giving her best royal wave but she didn't really count.

Either way, you gave her a smile of thanks.

She and Donovan were the only nice people in the hotel and you felt bad for them for having to live amongst these evil people.

Maybe they had no choice?

You sigh with relief as you, Queenie and Misty pass through the doors and exit the grounds of the Hotel Cortez.

You were all safe now.

You let Misty drop to the floor as you sighed again, the night was silent except for the odd train that'd pass by in the distance.

Queenie, on the other hand, looked completely surprised.

"I'm free!" She says, staring at her hands in amazement, as if they could disappear at any moment.

"Yeah, you are." You say, smiling at her.

"You are amazing, y/n!" Queenie exclaims, moving to hug you. "I tried to escape multiple times last night but it never worked. I think you might've broken the weird spell that the place had on me."

She pulls away, still grinning. It was infectious.

"Happy Halloween Bitch."

Wooo! Part 100!!! :)

You guys are the best :)