Bewitched Bedroom

You wake up in a dark and unfamiliar room.

You were drenched in sweat and out of breath.

You sat straight up and began gulping the cool air down your throat.

You reach for the bedside light, still completely on edge from what seemed like the most realistic dream you'd ever had.

In fact, it was so realistic you didn't know whether it was real or not.

It seemed unlikely that it was real since when you felt on your head for a crack, scar, bruise or scab, you found nothing.

There was the slight possibility that he healed the cut and dragged you to your room to make you believe it was a dream but you just thought it was unlikely.

"Y/nnnnn!" A familiar voice lit up the room just as much as the light did.

You were in Hawthorns School for Exceptional Young Men.

You weren't dead.

You were safe.

For now...

"Sorry." You mutter, feeling guilty for waking Cordelia up.

"It's fine. We better be off now."

You are slightly blinded by the sudden change of light but you recognised that voice and it wasn't Cordelia's.

Your eyes came to focus on Maddison Montgomery who was fully clothed and fully packed, ready to visit L.A's most haunted house.

"Jesus, Maddison! Ready already?"

"I got bored. This school has the worst beds ever, not even memory foam mattresses!!" She complains.

You roll your eyes at her ability to always find something to blame a bad night on.

The mattresses weren't bad at all.

"I think it's the room that's off." You say, "Not accusing them or wanting to start a fight but I bet they bewitched the room to get revenge for what Cordelia said on TV about them."

Maddison's and your eyes flick over to Cordelia who's legs were sticking out of her blanket -which was the wrong way round. She had insanely curly bed hair and an eye mask that was half on half off.

"I- agree- with- y/n." She says,eventually pulling her eye mask off and flopping back into bed.

She shut her eyes before opening one of them.

"Don't blame me though." She says, acting as if she wasn't to blame for saying the bad stuff she had said about warlocks on live tv, "Warlocks are the scum of our world and everything they do and make 'originally' are just copies of the stuff that we've made."

The expression that was left plastered onto her face looked really funny.

You and Maddison share a glance before bursting into laughter.

Cordelia furrows her eyebrows which only makes you laugh more.

Eventually, she gives you both a steely look and your laughing stops.

"I think that you two had best be off to Murder House now. Time is getting precious now." Cordelia orders.

And with a nod of obedience, you and Maddison stride out of the room and head upstairs to the exit, where you'd leave here to get to the Murder House.