1984

Shit. Shit. Shit.

You tried to get away by sitting up but all you managed to do was bang your head on the bed frame.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" The blonde girl asks.

"You are all ghosts! All of you! You are dead." You say curling up at the furthest point you can get away from them without leaving the bed.

"What? Are you sure you are thinking straight?" Xavier asks, slightly laughing.

"She has concussion remember" Chet says like the others were dumb.

"What day is it?" You ask, completely stressed out.

They tell you the date and it makes you want to scream. You bury your head in your hands as start to sob.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" The blonde haired girl asked.

"Montana! We've just said. She has concussion." Chet says, he was clearly pissed off.

"Y/n?" Montana asks getting closer to you.

Soon you could feel her breath on your face and you knew that she wasn't going to hurt you.

"Guys." You say, taking your hands from your face to reveal a blotchy mess, you didn't care though, "I need to get to the lake. Don't come back for me."

"What?" Xavier says, "We can't just leave you.  You aren't mentally stable."

"He's right Y/n." Brooke adds.

"I say we let her." Montana suggests.

"What?" Xavier shouts, staring in disbelief at Montana and then back to you with worried eyes.

"I agree too" The black boy says.

"Same as Ray." Chet says, standing up beside Montana and Ray who had pretty much formed a wall.

"Fine!" Xavier huffs, his eyes not leaving you.

"Will you be alright?" He asks you. He had completely dropped his smirky demeanour and actually looked concerned.

"I'll be fine. Thanks guys" You say, you got that dull empty feeling inside just because you knew that all of these good people were going to die. You got up from the bed and began to walk to the door

"Dont die out there y/n!" Chet says laughing.

Your face goes pale and you freeze in your tracks, just steps away from the door frame.

"Don't listen to him, he's just.. a nerd" Xavier mutters as you hang in the doorway.

You swing open the door and smile at them before closing it and walking out.

After a few steps back into the moonlit forest, you decided that you couldn't just leave them so you rushed back inside the cabin.

"You guys have to promise me this one thing." You say swinging open the door and completely shocking your new friends.

"What?" Brooke asks.

"Yeah what?" Chet asks impatiently.

"Remember that Brooke is right and hide your agents car because you are going to need it." You say, slamming the door before they could process what you'd said.

Montana ran out of the cabin and attempts got follow you but you just sprinted to the lake and along the jetty.

You were this close to jumping in when you noticed something moving behind you in the shadows.

"Hello?" You ask. "Who is there?"

The figure moves into the moonlight and from the shadows. Upon his face was plastered an evil grin.

It was the night stalker.