Stevie Nicks

In the morning, you are woken up far too early to loud music. Misty must've plugged your iPod onto an aux cord since it was playing Seven Wonders by Stevie Nicks. It made you laugh slightly because that song was so appropriate for this occasion.

When you finally find the source of your music. It shocks you. Since the actual Stevie Nicks was standing there before you.

Wow. That's awesome.

"Hey!" Stevie says smiling and waving as she finishes the song.

"Hey, it's awesome to meet you, I love your music" You say.

She was the second celebrity you had ever met. Second only to (your celeb crush).

She continues to sing and Misty twirled in her new shawl. It was matching to Stevie's.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast. You two want anything?" You ask them but they ignore you and continue smiling and dancing like you weren't there.

"Oh erm, okay" You say, leaving the room and rubbing your eyes.

It definitely wasn't worth reading the same page over and over til 1am because it made you feel dizzy and sick.

Literally when you shut your eyes all you could see were the words 'Thirteen Wonders' written in bold and italics.

You slump down into your chair and decide it wouldn't harm to practice some 'Hydrokenisis' and make yourself a cup of water.

You shut your eyes, feeling the water in the pipes around you. They ran all the way throughout the house, even below you.

So you didn't break the pipes, you brought the water up slowly to the tap and telekinesised a glass to slowly levitate under it.

You were just about to turn on the tap and let the water flow into the glass when Maddison walked in, you didn't notice though.

"Hey bitch." She says, standing behind you and whispering in your ear.

Suddenly he tap turned on and squirted water everywhere.

"Shit Maddison." You say, standing up and getting a towel. The droplets of water on your face had definitely woken you up.

"Urgh" Maddison says, she had been completely soaked in water.

"I'm sorry." You mutter before realising something, "Hold still a sec."

Maddison didn't have any reason to move. She was doing that thing that all girls do where they just stand there and stare.

"Y/n, you bitch, you ruined my dior, it was vintag-"

She paused because she was suddenly dry. You had focused the water droplets and extracted them from her clothes.

"Woah- woah! Thank you." She says completely shocked that what you did was possible.

"No problemo." You say, you were also impressed by your powers.

"Oh and er" She mumbles, "Thanks for saving my life."

"What?" You ask, you knew she wasn't talking about water now.

"The memory wipe" She says awkwardly, "I owe you."

"It's fine." You say before smirking, "Just try not to be an idiot."

She rolled her eyes and walked away in her faux fur. You couldn't see her face but you were certain she was smiling.