Hostages

"Ghosts?" You mumble, taking multiple steps back towards the wall/door that you came through.

"I'm surprised you hadn't figured it out by now, I thought you looked rather intellectual." Mr March says, running his finger along the rim of the table before stopping at his seat to sit down in it.

The moment he sat down on his throne-like chair, the others clearly felt obliged to do the same and they slid into theirs, which were less throne looking.

"B-But.. But.." You begin to form a sentence but couldn't manage to spit out more than one word.

"B..B..Bu...But," Aileen Wuornos mimicked whilst snickering and snorting unprofessionally, "No one cares little girl!"

"We are going to kill y-" The night stalker began to speak as he rose from his chair but Mr March placed a firm hand on his chest and instructed you to sit down on the empty seat at the table.

"I-I don't want to." You mutter, you were surprised that the ghosts even heard you speak but then again, you didn't know exactly what being a ghost meant these days.

"Darlin' it's either kill or be killed here!" Aileen says, swinging her arms in the air for extra emphasis.

"I'll.. I'll just kill you all!" You say, shocked about where your sudden surge of confidence came from but you didn't think too deeply into it.

You needed to think about killing them.

You knew you had it in you.

The ability to kill.

Mr March shook his head and sighed at your feeble attempt to hurt these beings, sat back down and ushered the maid to bring something in.

The guests stared at the door that the maid had just left through with hungry eyes so you assume that they were waiting for food.

You were wrong.

A bedraggled looking woman was dragged into the room. The maid didn't look happy about it but it was her orders she had to for-fill.

The woman would've yelled for help if he mouth hadn't been taped up.

She had blonde curly hair and a tear stricken face. Her brown eyes stabbed like daggers into your soul and you wondered why you were sitting down and not helping her escape.

"MISTY!!" You yell, you wanted to rush towards her to help but it was like some force was stopping you.

"Ah, yes" The leader of the murders spoke in his annoying accent, "Misty Day.. what was the other one called? Queenie was it? Well, I'm sorry to say Queenie is dead."

"Whatttt?" You exclaim, Queenie was too tough to die without a fight, he must've been lying, "Prove it!"

You spit towards the table, hoping it'd land on one of the killers but instead it fell onto the cabbage soup.

"Little girlieeee," Aileen says snapping her fingers to get your attention, "don't mess with us. The only reason we are killing you is because he thinks you can kill. I know you can't! So let's just get on with this and KILL THE BLONDE GIRL!!" She pointed at James when she said 'he' and he sighed in annoyance.

"My own murderers disrespecting me.. what a shame-"

"I don't disrespect you!" A chubby old man says, smiling like a little boy.

Mr March meets his smile with a cold stare before returning his focus back to you.

"You want proof of your unfortunate friends passing? The proof is standing right behind you!"