I Don't Like That Term

Maddison stared at you with blank eyes. She looked so much more serious with black eyeliner on. Myrtle stood in the corner with the kettle. She looked like she was making tea but the liquid she was pouring was a strange blue-purple colour. Queenie was still eating (as usual).

But Cordelia, she looked different. She had hurt her eyes again. Why would she have done that? Oh shit. She did it to get her 'true' sight back.

Your smile falters at the thought that she'd do that for the coven. You felt bad for her.

"It turns out we have a lot to talk about y/n." She says, clutching her walking stick tightly in her hands.

"It seems so." You say, mocking her monotone.

Maddison smirks and Zoe turns away.

Cordelia just rolls her eyes (it was terrifying to watch since they were all red and bloody) and gestures for you to go into the front room.

You go into the front room to see Marie and Fiona having what looked like a mouse race. It looked like mouse trap but with a real mouse.

You were about to ask if you could join in when  Cordelia firmly grips your shoulder and leads you into the first empty room she could find. It happened to be the study, the only room with a working computer in but that wasn't relevant.

Cordelia sat you down on a chair and she sat on the other.

"Y/n?" She questions, "What do you know about Scáthach?"

"Literally nothing except she's the first witch." You say exploring your memories. Somehow they seemed easier to manoeuvre through.

"That's alright because that's all we know too" Cordelia says, smiling slightly.

You smiled too. You weren't sure if she would know if you were smiling but it was worth it.

"But y/n, you have to be careful," Cordelia says, "You don't know how powerful you could be."

"I know I'm afraid too b-"

"I still can't believe it, I thought all this was a myth." She says laughing and sighing at the same time.

"Seven wonders" A voice whispers out of nowhere. You look around but Cordelia didn't notice because she was blind.

"Y/n, there is one thing that y-"

You suddenly had an overwhelming urge to shut your eyes.

The moment they snapped shut it was like a slideshow was being played in front of your eyes.

It showed Cordelia doing each and every one of the seven wonders and becoming the supreme.

You snap your eyes back open and the force of it throws you backwards and off your chair. The noise of the chair clattering to the floor was probably what made Cordelia stand up and walk around to check on you.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" She asks, prodding her blind-stick on you.

"Yeah," You say weakly, "Yeah I'm all good"

"I'm sorry y/n, I got a bit carried away by the thought that you are the supreme of all supremes."

"I don't like that term." You say pulling yourself up.

"Fair enough." She says.

You were about to walk out the room when she says something bad.

"Y/n! There is one important thing you need to remember."

"What?"

"If you kill someone, even accidentally, there is no coming back."