7+

The reunion was cut short due to Micheal Langdon's demand.

Everyone had agreed to go back inside and allow Micheal to attempt the seven wonders.

Bringing a ghost back when it's not even Halloween is a massive thing to do.

It's just impossible.

Anyways, soon enough, the whole council had formed in that same room where you all had been earlier.

Cordelia and Zoe moved the table with their minds so that there would be space for Langdon to complete the wonders.

You knew that he'd be capable of it, in fact, it made sense that he should try the thirteen wonders.

He was clearly more powerful than you.

That thought made you shiver momentarily before another chilling thought made you freeze for quite a while.

Langdon looked exactly like the boy you saw in your dream.

He was the antichrist.

Maybe.

You observed the boy who was now readying for the first wonder they allowed him to try: telekinesis.

Maybe he wasn't the antichrist yet.

It looked like there was still some human in him.

He almost looked scared.

You almost felt sorry for him, he looked like he'd actually had a traumatic backstory, in his face there was an emotion that you could obviously see, the only thing that was fuelling him.

It was a very Slytherin thing; the thirst he had to prove himself.

You locked eye contact with Micheal as he raised the table in front of you in the air as easily as you could.

That made you shiver again.

There was something cold about him.

Inhuman-like.

You try to read his mind and see what he's thinking.

To your surprise, Langdon's mind was completely blank. That was st—

"Get out of my head y/l/n" Micheal says into your head. "I know who you are, what you've done."

Okay. This man was extremely off.

You just didn't really want to kill him.

There were tones in his voice that just sounded like he needed help, like he was trapped in this demeanour that kept him from feeling his own thoughts.

What if you killed him and he wasn't the antichrist. What would you do then?

Evil shall prevail.

That thought hung in your head like a song lyric as Micheal attempted the next wonder.

Pyrokenisis.

And of course, he passed that with flying colours.

It seemed that he actually was passing all the wonders with remarkable ability.

It wasn't til descencum that Cordelia stopped him.

At first, you thought 'thank god that he won't become the alpha, that'd make the world chaos' but then you realised what Cordelia was going to ask and you knew it was dangerous.

"We've seen you bring people back from the dead so I feel like stepping this up a bit." Cordelia declares, receiving more annoyed looks from the Warlocks and even a look of consideration from Langdon, "I want you to bring our sister witch, Myrtle Snow, back from her hell."

Your eyes widen when you realise what Cordelia was asking for.

You were well aware that it broke the code but the warlocks didn't seem to realise, they were more bothered about Langdon's health.

The men began shouting at Cordelia but it was far too late, Micheal had yelled the incantations and was lying on the floor.

He had gone to get Myrtle.

Okay, what season fanfic do you guys want written next? I've done 1984, Coven and Apocalypse (almost) so what do you guys want. Not on this one, on a complete different storyline.