Voodoo Queen

The next thing you know, you are back inside the school. You felt dizzy and you were still in your pjs.

That was a strange dream.

You look around to see another unfamiliar witch. It was definitely a day for newcomers.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"Who are you?" The tall black witch mocks, "Who are you? What kind of question is that?"

Fiona strides in, taking of her gloves. The tall witch notices and raises her eyebrows.

"What?" Fiona croaked, grinding her teeth.

"This girl doesn't know who I am." She says pointing to you.

"This girl has a name." You say firmly.

"This girl has fire! I like that!" The witch says.

"This girl also burnt down a school so maybe you shouldn't mess with her" You say, your eyes turning to steel.

"Hmm." Fiona mumbles as she lights a cigarette, she clearly found our little argument amusing.

"I am Marie Laveu" She says raising her arms and swishing her hair braids. "The voodoo queen"

"Ohhh, I've read about you!" You say enthusiastically.

"Finally" She says, dropping her hands down and smiling.

"Aren't you like immortal? I thought you were a myth" You say.

"I am immortal but I ain't no myth." She replies, swishing her braids again. "I'm here in the flesh and blood"

"Awesome" You say, walking away and then spinning around realising that the voodoos and witches were sworn enemies.

"Wait! Aren't you two supposed to hate each other?" You ask, slightly confused.

"An alliance has been formed" Fiona says.

"Why?" You ask curiously, knowing that someone like Marie wouldn't change their mind for no reason. You knew that Fiona had been trying to make a deal for a while so it didn't come as a shock that she'd finally got her way but you were still suspicious.

Fiona sighed but Marie looked like she might even cry.

"My girls, my poor girls." She says, trying not to cry more. "They were taken from me.. by a witch hunter!"

Marie was probably going to say more but Fiona cut her off.

"Which is why we are going to take down Delphi Trust once and for all"

"Can I help?" You suggest. Taking witch hunters down would be fun.

"No my dear, but we appreciate it" Marie says smiling.

You walk away and turn the corner out of sight , but instead of leaving them you decide to turn yourself invisible and spy on them.

"You know Fiona," Marie says, "I can't believe you are being so kind to me."

"What can I say?" Fiona smiles to herself.

"Cheers" Marie says, grabbing her drink and clinking it with Fiona's glass, "To a new start"