I See Red

You waited at the top of the stairs, outside Fiona's room. You were sure you were invisible and you weren't meant to be seen but you had put on one of Maddison's red gowns. She had a matching one on.

She walked out of her room and span around, showing off the dress . It was actually a very exciting thing that you were doing, it wasn't meant to be but you thought it was anyways.

You made yourself visible and giggled with Maddison. Maybe you were just nervous.

Myrtle lightly pushed open the door of Fiona's room and you made yourself invisible again. You definitely had the hang of your powers now.

You glided in. This was going to be fun.

Everything in the room was still, including Fiona who was fast asleep. It was a bit early for her to be sleeping but she was an old woman so it was fair enough.

You walk along the edge of the room and rip open the curtains.

"Hello?" Fiona says, she was now sitting up straight and had pulled her eye mask onto her forehead.

She looked ridiculously weak. Cordelia was right when she said they needed a change in leadership.

You yanked her table of drawers open making her jump.

"Who is there?" She rasped.

You grinned at her fear and set her eye mask on fire.

She yelled and ripped it off her head and threw it onto the floor.

Hmm. What else could you do?

You focused your energy. You hadn't done this much telekinesis before but it was worth a shot.

The four poster bed with Fiona in it slowly began to rise. It hit the ceiling and then you made it fall back down.

"Who is doing this!" She yelled.

"No need to yell dear" Myrtle says. You whip your head around to see her strolling into the room. You head out knowing she'd got it all under control.

Once you are out of the room you give Maddison a thumbs up and go downstairs to help out with the ritual.

As you go downstairs you hear Myrtle offering Fiona the pills or to be burned at the stake for murdering Maddison.

"Y/n!" Maddison says.

"Yeah wassup" You say, hanging on the staircase.

"Good luck"

"Good luck to you too."

You rush down the stairs to see Zoe, Misty, Nan and Cordelia with linked hands. They looked like they were praying.

You decide it wasn't best to hang around in the hallway.

You walk over to them and join the circle. The others didn't open their eyes or anything. They just kept muttering the same words.

You joined in. Mimicking their mouths and once you had the phrases in your head, you shut your eyes and muttered the incantation.